Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,744 members, 7,844,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Twitter User Narrates Her Encounter With A Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Twitter User Narrates Her Encounter With A Pastor (275 Views)

Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 / Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Narrates Her Encounter With A Pastor by tonye33(m): 11:30am On Dec 27, 2022
Lol I remembered this church my friend invited me to, one fine pastor, clean guy, during the cause of service he came to give me prophecy then the next thing is I should come and see him in the office after service

After service I wanted to see him and his PA said it’s 10k
I refused to pay and because it was getting late and I was hungry, it was an evening service, he came very late and service closed past 10 there about so there was no way I could wait to see him again as it was getting late and these people are telling me to pay

I had to fashy

So I went back home and my friend somehow gave me his number so I called him and he said he was going to call me back in 30mins

Which he did actually then he said why I didn’t wait to see him and I told him they told me to pay and it was getting late and I was not going to pay
He laughed it away, amazingly he continued the prophecy and it was correct, everything he said was correct, from health challenges to saying my fathers name and village same with my mum, he even called the names of the guys that were coming around me �

And I believed him o. The next thing was that I was going to buy a house in Dubai, and I was like �

The next thing his messages became funny, and I knew this this was going to lead to him asking me for money

Then he said I should sow an angry seed, that’ll make him angry so he can pray for me And I shouldn’t give anything that’s not going to cost me something and I should pay him 1m

Lol I was confused cause I didn’t know what I’ll be giving him the money for, if I give you 1m will the Dubai house come to pass? �

I mean what am I activating the oil on your head for
Give me enough reason to give you 1m, and he said things will turn around for me

And this guy is clean, wears nice shoes and good suits with good perfume, he looks clean he doesn’t look like an hungry pastor �

So I told him I’ll come to church the next day �
I even forgot about the guy, until my friend told me he asked her about me �
And the only reason I accepted to go is because my friend told me the prophecy he gave to her and the problem she was having in her marriage

She praised this guy and gave him a big thumbs up and he’s the best thing that happened to her spiritual life

Re: Twitter User Narrates Her Encounter With A Pastor by tonye33(m): 11:30am On Dec 27, 2022
Re: Twitter User Narrates Her Encounter With A Pastor by ayourbamie: 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
End time Pastor
Re: Twitter User Narrates Her Encounter With A Pastor by Maynman: 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
Too many coincidences and “my friend somehow gave me his number”

(1) (Reply)

Wonder And Awe / Should We See Jesus As Mediator Or Middleman? / Do You Fear Christ like Slaves Fear Their Earthly Masters Ephesians 6:5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.