Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Speak a Blessing over Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Speak a Blessing over Nigeria (702 Views)

..so Many Denominations; A Blessing Or A Curse To Christianity? / Marrying A Pastor; A Blessing Or A Curse / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speak a Blessing over Nigeria by SeedOfGod: 10:07pm On Sep 01, 2011
The truth is that I do not know in exact terms how Nigeria will get better,
I have been totally frustrated with the un-ending descent and decadence,
Its like a wave after another, bringing onshore more and more of the same,
I have complained bitterly, analysed and propounded with family, friends and strangers indeed but all i got was acute headache.

Maybe you are like me,
Even as my heart aches, I want to do something else than talk - I want to SPEAK for I believe that my words can create,

So I will wake up EVERY morning and SPEAK to Nigeria till the end of 2011 (for starts)

And so I invite you to stand ALSO and lets start DOING something. Let us SPEAK.

If you have ever SPOKEN the WORD of GOD to anything in your life and got results, If GOD has ever honoured/answered a prayer, Pls join.

I think we can start the change we want by our words,

Words in themselves WILL NOT bring the change we want but I believe, as we consistently SPEAK faith-filled words, they will help in opening our eyes and hearts to see what we can DO in our individual 'little corners' to be
and bring the CHANGE we need.

The Words we speak will allow GOD do only what HE can in the spiritual and direct us as we take responsible actions in the physical

Pls join me and say a word of blessing. We acknowledge our challenges but we choose not to sow negativity by our words,

This is what God put in my heart to SPEAK this morning, (you can post yours too)

[b]And so I stand today and SPEAK over NIGERIA, I SPEAK to you NIGERIA.

O Land of my fathers and mothers - Hear my words, hear today the Word of God upon my lips!

Hear my declaration this day and turn!

Nigeria, may you begin to heal and be restored,

May the rivers of blood and destruction dry up but may all who cry out for justice and peace be satisfied.

This land shall be a land of justice!

Nigeria, may the hearts of your inhabitants begin to turn for good. From fear to bravery, from hate and anger to forgiveness and love.

Nigeria, may you begin to reject every leader whose heart and mind is continually set on evil and corruption.

Yes, open up and swallow all who plot and carry out evil - for we shall look for them and will not find them.

Hear my words Nigeria! let your beauty, wealth and glory begin to shine forth,

Let joyous sounds, laughter and rejoicing burst forth across the Nation!

Nigeria! let the newborn chuckle in good health, let the young be strong and the old graceful!

O land let your desolate places begin to be built,

Education, Agriculture, Housing, Transportation, Employment, Power Generation, Health, Security, All these and more that has laid waste all these years!

Begin to embrace good and selfless leaders - reject everyone with corruption, greed and selfishness in their hearts!

Nigeria - I bless you today

You are a land full of peace, a land full of joy and rejoicing.

Nigeria! your cities are being built with world class infrastructure and your hinterland with enabling facilities,

Nigeria - I bless you this day,

you shall be an enabling land for the young to pursue and fulfil their dreams and surely, the old in the land will rest in the security of their sweat and labour.

Nigeria hear and turn! you shall indeed be the Giant of Africa.

Land of my fathers and mothers, this is God's word concerning you - it will not return empty. Let it find fulfilment in you!

In the name Jesus! Amen!

[/b]
Re: Speak a Blessing over Nigeria by SeedOfGod: 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2011
Day Two:

I SPEAK healing to you Nigeria.

Let the Balm of Gilead come upon you.

As the sun rises over your borders, so shall your inhabitants begin to walk in the fear of the LORD God.

They shall learn and walk in all His ways.

In their hearts and actions they shall serve the LORD God and their neighbours

Let them begin to walk in love, forgiveness, justice and kindness.

Let teachers arise - men and women of understanding that will inpspire and lead the nation

Let true fathers and mothers arise - people who will nuture and 'grow' the nation,

Hear God's word and turn.

Hear my words Nigeria and be blessed.

In the name of Jesus
Re: Speak a Blessing over Nigeria by Azibalua(f): 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2011
Oh God of creation
Direct our noble course
Guide our leaders right
Help our youths the truth to know
Re: Speak a Blessing over Nigeria by seyibrown(f): 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2011
Nigeria, receive the peace of God! Be released from the shackles of your captivity! Receive your destiny! In Jesus name. Amen!
Re: Speak a Blessing over Nigeria by SeedOfGod: 2:53am On Sep 04, 2011
@ Azibalua and Seyibrown: AMEN!

And there shall be a rising for you Nigeria!

Let the Light of God shine into every corner of the nation.

Nigeria! your inhabitants will be filled with the WHAT and the HOW in moving the nation forward

The heavens will open over you O Land, you shall no longer be stranded!

In the name of Jesus

Amen

(1) (Reply)

I Am Christ's Friend / Beware Of Bleep Church Pastor / How A Christian Became Jihadi-minded Muslimah Before Seeing The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.