Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum (39278 Views)

One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father / Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Justbehave(m): 10:04am On Dec 29, 2022
Samantha123:
You haven't answered my questions, what if she kills him? will you then come out and take responsibility for inciting violence against his mother in the first place?

Or what if he kills her? Will you take responsibility for initiating that he beats her up? Because you'll be seen as an accomplice.
What if she kills the sick man? Or it doesn't count? Solve the first puzzle before jumping into another which has not happened and might not.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 29, 2022
You're still not answering any of my questions... You can't ask a question on top of another question.

Answer my questions first and then I'll answer yours after that.
Justbehave:
What if she kills the sick man? Or it doesn't count? Solve the first puzzle before jumping into another which has not happened and might not.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Justbehave(m): 10:15am On Dec 29, 2022
Samantha123:
You're still not answering any of my questions... You can't ask a question on top of another question.

Answer my questions first and then I'll answer yours after that.
You are such a hypocrite. A woman was supporting the olosho life style of her daughter and the husband cautioned,she beats him up. You did not see anything wrong with that but saw everything wrong in an advice that the boy should also beat the mother.Dunce.

3 Likes

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by BRATISLAVA: 10:17am On Dec 29, 2022
dazzlingd:

May you marry a useless woman.

You're digging the pit you will fall into.

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 29, 2022
Don't take that advice given by that Justbehave guy.

He's only trying to lead you astray and I'm sure he'll never lay his hands on either of his parents no matter how bad they may be.

Laying hands on your mother will only get you in more trouble because you could end up with her blood in your hands, or with you dead.

Rather call an elders meeting, if it doesn't work, suggest to your parents that they go their separate ways for peace's sake, or get yourself a place to stay and leave the house.

Don't ever think of using violence against any of your parents because you'll only be cursing yourself.
daboy18:
My 16 years old sister left the house since Christmas eve only to be returned yesterday evening at 11pm , my dad was very angry he promised to deal with her in a way she will never forget throughout her life , my mum said he shouldn't or else they will be war.

When the girl returned my dad asks where she was and she was busy chewing gums and turning her eyes like she was having epepilsy seizure my mum was shouting at him to leave her alone but my dad hit her omg the slapped sound it still haunting me.

It was my first time seeing my dad being a man of the house that he is supposed to be long time ago and I was so proud of him but that didn't last long when my mum slapped my dad back and they started fighting omg .

She beat him up my dad is not strong cus of diabetes she locked him outside saying if I dare to open the door for him she will locked me out too.

I quietly went inside my room crying and I left the house early morning to go and look for my dad he is actually at his elder brother place he says he will not return back.

I feel sorry for him and I have sworn to never marry a woman like my mum she doesn't deserve the titled wife or mother and as for my sister she is cursed for disrespecting dad and the time she will realize her mistakes it will be too late for her.

I wish my dad a long life so I will over pamper him when I become rich, I am only 20 and one day I will make him proud.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 29, 2022
Still, you're not answering my questions.
Justbehave:
You are such a hypocrite. A woman was supporting the olosho life style of her daughter and the husband cautioned,she beats him up. You did not see anything wrong with that but saw everything wrong in an advice that the boy should also beat the mother.Dunce.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Justbehave(m): 10:29am On Dec 29, 2022
Samantha123:
Don't take that advice given by that Justbehave guy.

He's only trying to lead you astray and I'm sure he'll never lay his hands on either of his parents no matter how bad they may be.

Laying hands on your mother will only get you in more trouble because you could end up with her blood in your hands, or with you dead.

Rather call an elders meeting, if it doesn't work, suggest to your parents that they go their separate ways for peace's sake, or get yourself a place to stay and leave the house.

Don't ever think of using violence against any of your parents because you'll only be cursing yourself.
Now I know you re truly a dunce. Was I the one that gave the advice? Are you sure you can read and understand? Lol. Go back and recheck where the advice is coming from Ode.

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 29, 2022
Since you can't answer any of my questions, then stop quoting me.

My job here it's done.
Justbehave:
Now I know you re truly a dunce. Was I the one that gave the advice? Are you sure you can read and understand? Lol. Go back and recheck where the advice is coming from Ode.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Justbehave(m): 10:38am On Dec 29, 2022
Samantha123:
Since you can't answer any of my questions, then stop quoting me.

My job here it's done.
Dunce claiming woke. Lol. Getat from here, you illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 29, 2022
You're just bitter because you failed to answer my questions.

And how does using insults on me has to do with the questions that I asked
Justbehave:
Dunce claiming woke. Lol. Getat from here, you illiterate.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Justbehave(m): 10:53am On Dec 29, 2022
Samantha123:
You're just bitter because you failed to answer my questions.

And how does using insults on me has to do with the questions that I asked
I thought I was discussing with a bright lady not until she mentioned me as the monicker that asked op to beat up his mum. Lol. Stop claiming what you are not. Dunce.

2 Likes

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 29, 2022
What's the difference between you and the monicker who suggested that op must beat up his mother since you're supporting him?

And does you using insults on me makes you bright?
Justbehave:
I thought I was discussing with a bright lady not until she mentioned me as the monicker that asked op to beat up his mum. Lol. Stop claiming what you are not. Dunce.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Justbehave(m): 11:02am On Dec 29, 2022
Samantha123:
What's the difference between you and the monicker who suggested that op must beat up his mother since you're supporting him?

And does you using insults on me makes you bright?
You will remain a big fool if you don't show me where I supported the monicker or where I said he should beat up his mum. Dunce.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by DaveHarry(m): 11:34am On Dec 29, 2022
Ur mum beat ur dad in ur presence, n I no fit do anytin, person wey u go reset her brain wit one big slap. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by fman(m): 11:35am On Dec 29, 2022
Ddworld:

Are you that stup*d? He shouldn't take sides because he is a teenager and doesn't know what is going on? What a stup*d comment
u dey call person wey don reach 20yrs teenager?
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
Again you're not answering my question.

Does using insults makes you bright?
Justbehave:
You will remain a big fool if you don't show me where I supported the monicker or where I said he should beat up his mum. Dunce.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
fman:
u dey call person wey don reach 20yrs teenager?
Nawa o

Please learn how to read.

Is he a teenager that he doesn't know what is happening? What does that sentence tells you? Take your time

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by fman(m): 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ddworld:

Please learn how to read.

Is he a teenager that he doesn't know what is happening? What does that sentence tells you? Take your time
learn how to write and also to punctuate properly in English.
I wish I can teach Abit of grammatical expression.

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2022
fman:
learn how to write and also to punctuate properly in English.
I wish I can teach Abit of grammatical expression.

Can you correct the sentence you had a problem with? Rewrite and let me learn. Thank you
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by dauntless15(m): 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
What a weakling, so if your dad isn't capable of running his home due to diabetes can't you man the fvck up and assume his position? You're 20 for Christ sake.

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Messi1997: 12:06am On Dec 30, 2022
Op drop your whatsapp number I have a job.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photos From Lalasticlala's Daughter's Birthday Party / Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy / Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.