Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum (39204 Views)

One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father / Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Justbehave(m): 1:30am On Dec 28, 2022
frozen70:

So sorry for the whole embarrassing things that happened and still happening

I think you have to beg dad to come back home so that your mum will see that he loves his family

Now the most important advice I will give to you and your dad is to over look your mum and your sister especially when they starr their crazy behavior

You guys should just over look then if you can, at the end of it doesn't work out well for your sister, she will fight with your mum and they will become black enemies

You and your dad will just be observing
Rubbish. As if this is what you will tell him if he had complained about his father. All you females are same.Shame to you all. Oloshos everywhere.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by frozen70(f): 5:22am On Dec 28, 2022
Justbehave:
Rubbish. As if this is what you will tell him if he had complained about his father. All you females are same.Shame to you all. Oloshos everywhere.

Since you stop taking your medications, you have been responding to chats in a negative way

Same way you have been reacting like a loose dog

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:13am On Dec 28, 2022
Truly, the OP is weak. If you know, you know. ✌�

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:23am On Dec 28, 2022
dumahi:
This is a difficult situation. Boy, I'm sorry I have to say this: Since your Dad is sick, BECOME THE MAN OF THE HOUSE. This is because, obviously, your mom isn't wise and will ruin that family if allowed to remain so.

Since you're so wise, I'll give you this tip (not for fools): Every woman will respect you if you show her manly strength with righteous anger. So do this: Next time your Mom treats your Dad this way just because he is unwell, BEAT YOUR MOM AND WOUND HER, and warn her as follows: "Don't ever disrespect MY Dad again. If you don't respect MY Dad who is YOUR husband, then, you deserve no respect from your son". After that, become very stubborn to her until she begs you to stop.

If she starts respecting your Dad, start respecting her.

He beating his mum isn't a good thing,but he can make his grievances in another ways.because a curses will be on him too
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by MarketDispatch: 7:37am On Dec 28, 2022
daboy18:
My 16 years old sister left the house since back and they started fighting omg she beat him up my dad is not strong cus of diabetes .

I have sent you pm message.
Let's see how we can get your Dad treated to good health so he can be the Man he should be.

4 Likes

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by dumahi(m): 8:11am On Dec 28, 2022
hakeemhakeem:

He beating his mum isn't a good thing,but he can make his grievances in another ways.because a curses will be on him too
Yes, you're right. I've already acknowledged that. I got angry from realizing that the woman was taking advantage of her husband's situation to use their 16-year-old daughter for prostitution.

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Mercury12(m): 8:52am On Dec 28, 2022
dumahi:
This is a difficult situation. Boy, I'm sorry I have to say this: Since your Dad is sick, BECOME THE MAN OF THE HOUSE. This is because, obviously, your mom isn't wise and will ruin that family if allowed to remain so.

Since you're so wise, I'll give you this tip (not for fools): Every woman will respect you if you show her manly strength with righteous anger. So do this: Next time your Mom treats your Dad this way just because he is unwell, BEAT YOUR MOM AND WOUND HER, and warn her as follows: "Don't ever disrespect MY Dad again. If you don't respect MY Dad who is YOUR husband, then, you deserve no respect from your son". After that, become very stubborn to her until she begs you to stop.

Beat his mother? It is one of ones parent and not just other persons.

You know nothing cheesy
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Justbehave(m): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2022
frozen70:

Since you stop taking your medications, you have been responding to chats in a negative way

Same way you have been reacting like a loose dog
I will.keep saying the truth make e dey pain Una.Non of you condemned the woman but if na man Una for don use bitterness finish am.

4 Likes

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by T0BY(m): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2022
Giving birth to a girl in this generation is risky

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by ariesbull: 10:33am On Dec 28, 2022
daboy18:
My 16 years old sister left the house since Christmas eve only to be returned yesterday evening at 11pm , my dad was very angry he promised to deal with her in a way she will never forget throughout her life , my mum said he shouldn't or else they will be war.

When the girl returned my dad asks where she was and she was busy chewing gums and turning her eyes like she was having epepilsy seizure my mum was shouting at him to leave her alone but my dad hit her omg the slapped sound it still haunting me.

It was my first time seeing my dad being a man of the house that he is supposed to be long time ago and I was so proud of him but that didn't last long when my mum slapped my dad back and they started fighting omg .

She beat him up my dad is not strong cus of diabetes she locked him outside saying if I dare to open the door for him she will locked me out too.

I quietly went inside my room crying and I left the house early morning to go and look for my dad he is actually at his elder brother place he says he will not return back.

I feel sorry for him and I have sworn to never marry a woman like my mum she doesn't deserve the titled wife or mother and as for my sister she is cursed for disrespecting dad and the time she will realize her mistakes it will be too late for her.

I wish my dad a long life so I will over pamper him when I become rich, I am only 20 and one day I will make him proud.
you are a good boy

Lord will do it for you...your mum is terrible. Don't let her poison your mind

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 28, 2022

Take a deep breath , for like 2-3 minutes just think of it if women were not created ...
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by rolams(m): 10:34am On Dec 28, 2022
dumahi:

I won't support him to beat up his mother ooo! But other suggestions are good.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Gandrova: 10:34am On Dec 28, 2022
dumahi:

He should beat his mum! You want him incure the wrath of Almighty God? Don't answer the useless advise o. Pray to God and beg your mum and probably call families to talk to your mum. Since your dad is not physically strong. Don't ever lay your hands on your parents if you want to succeed in Life.

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by chieveboy(m): 10:35am On Dec 28, 2022
daboy18:

I wish my dad a long life so I will over pamper him when I become rich, I am only 20 and one day I will make him proud.

Trust in God and try Ruzu Diabetics cure for your dad.

https://ruzushop.com/Ruzu-For-Diabetes-Remedy-p353167625.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Justbehave(m): 10:35am On Dec 28, 2022
It's a pity how no woman on this forum has condemned the woman actions. Go and read how they are finishing men on another thread that involves a man. Lol.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by franchasng: 10:36am On Dec 28, 2022
daboy18:
My 16 years old sister left the house since Christmas eve only to be returned yesterday evening at 11pm , my dad was very angry he promised to deal with her in a way she will never forget throughout her life , my mum said he shouldn't or else they will be war.

When the girl returned my dad asks where she was and she was busy chewing gums and turning her eyes like she was having epepilsy seizure my mum was shouting at him to leave her alone but my dad hit her omg the slapped sound it still haunting me.

It was my first time seeing my dad being a man of the house that he is supposed to be long time ago and I was so proud of him but that didn't last long when my mum slapped my dad back and they started fighting omg .

She beat him up my dad is not strong cus of diabetes she locked him outside saying if I dare to open the door for him she will locked me out too.

I quietly went inside my room crying and I left the house early morning to go and look for my dad he is actually at his elder brother place he says he will not return back.

I feel sorry for him and I have sworn to never marry a woman like my mum she doesn't deserve the titled wife or mother and as for my sister she is cursed for disrespecting dad and the time she will realize her mistakes it will be too late for her.

So touching , dear Lord please answer this young innocent boy's prayer and wishes cry cry

2 Likes

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 28, 2022
Ragebait.

Classic ragebait.

Tales by moonlight.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Btruth: 10:37am On Dec 28, 2022
daboy18:

Hmmm beating my mum never i cannot try that , not even in my dream sorry this your advice is not good
correct man
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by tiswell(m): 10:37am On Dec 28, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

Sounds made-up.. anyway pray for your parents.dont take sides too
it sounds 'made up" because it's not the man's fault.

empty headed stup!d feminist sad
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by morikee: 10:38am On Dec 28, 2022
The way i see am the Girl fit no be your Papa's daughter or both of una seff just saying sha
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Humble25(m): 10:38am On Dec 28, 2022
Most women are wicked. Op since your dad is sick you take up some responsibities like this one, you dont have to fight or quarrel with ur mom. no matter what happen she's still your mother, You just have to use wisdom and talk some sense into your sister, You are the older one so act like one.

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by BJanta: 10:38am On Dec 28, 2022
daboy18:

The good LORD will help you achieve
the dreams you have for your dad in
JESUS'S Name, amen
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Starboytwo(m): 10:39am On Dec 28, 2022
Your dad slapped her daughter, and your mom slapped him back.

Means Big looseguard.

In that house only you see anything in your dad. I’m sorry son. Grow and don’t make any mistake ur dad made.

Success is the only way to make things right. Let it be your motivation.

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by azpekuliar: 10:39am On Dec 28, 2022
ahnie:

Sister wey don scatter... probably a mobile walking POS for yahoo boiz.

WICKEDNESS! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by juman(m): 10:39am On Dec 28, 2022
You dad need aluwo (beat and fall) ring to teach her lessons.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Oludara202: 10:39am On Dec 28, 2022
daboy18:

20years no he pikin again now, you should have defended your dad. At least try the best you could to stand between them and end the fight before it ever started.You and I know that he was only trying to discipline your sister.

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by oluplus(m): 10:39am On Dec 28, 2022
dumahi:

Op, pls don't follow this advise. You would be worse than your mum.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Isabi4lov: 10:41am On Dec 28, 2022
daboy18:

Obviously your mom is using her for prostitution, maybe due to your dad illness , I just hope she won't cry over her daughter one day , same thing happened at my side , the girl in question is 18yrs ,she's dating yahoo boys , her mother knew about it , this same year the Yahoo boy used her for ritual , the news went viral .. all this small small girls dem don tear eyes pass the big ones sef , seems she went for a sex party ...
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:41am On Dec 28, 2022
dumahi:

A terrible advice, my friend.

I always tell people to only consider SOLUTIONS, not more problems.

Violence will not solve this already violent issue.

Hitting the mother will not protect his father. If at all, it will make him more exposed to future physical violence as the mother may become vindictive.

Matters like this are better solved with care.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by adecz: 10:42am On Dec 28, 2022
There is nothing wrong with your
mum, it's your weak character of a
dad that who has failed in his duties far
back in time that allowed your mum
to grow horns...☹️☹️☹️

Maybe it's even your mum that was the
economic power of the union from
way back, while your dad was parasitic.❌❌

Sorry to say, but it's too late now.
Your dad may even give up the ghost
sooner than later because of heartbreak
& helplessness ❌❌❌
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Wawelexy(m): 10:42am On Dec 28, 2022
dumahi:

This advice is so wrong bro, how can a son beat up and injures his mom? Doesn't sounds cool..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me / Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? / I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.