Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Cost Estimate To Build 12 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Units Duplex In Kaduna. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Estimate To Build 12 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Units Duplex In Kaduna. (330 Views)

The Erecting journey of 2stories building of 12 flats by Arbo Contractor Ltd / The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" / Cost, Estimate For Building A 3bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria (Detailed Info) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Estimate To Build 12 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Units Duplex In Kaduna. by Smartphoneguy: 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
Hello peeps, please I intend to build a 12 flats of 2 bedroom units next year in kaduna, please how much will this cost me relatively including labour and material inclusive and advice on how to go about it will be highly appreciated.
note: cost excludes land price as I have that covered already.
Re: Cost Estimate To Build 12 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Units Duplex In Kaduna. by ishadfurnitures: 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
Chat me personally before you get quote you will need a house plan , Architectural drawing the. I can give BoQ( bill of quantity to finish the building the 2 bed rooms flat of 22 units Chat me on 08099212590 or send an email to sommerfeltglobal@gmail.com for a Comprehensive details.
Smartphoneguy:
Hello peeps, please I intend to build a 12 flats of 2 bedroom units next year in kaduna, please how much will this cost me relatively including labour and material inclusive and advice on how to go about it will be highly appreciated.
note: cost excludes land price as I have that covered already.

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of A Room Self-contained In Falomo Ikoyi, Lagos / Cement! The Best Place To Buy In Edo State! / Am I Being Scammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.