Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Atikuokowa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atikuokowa (454 Views)

2023: Lagos ADC Endorses #atikuokowa, Jandor Tickets / Atikuokowa Organizing For Action / Atikuokowa Will Arrive In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atikuokowa by Saadatuahmad: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
From our analysis (which is based on REAL TIME empirical data mining), Atiku-Okowa will clearly win 19-21 states on vote cast and get 25% in at least 27 states.

The Waziri Adamawa is President-in-Waiting.

- Pedro Obaseki, MBA, PhD.
_(Director, Research & Strategy, Atiku-Okowa PDP Presidential Campaign Organization )_

3 Likes

Re: Atikuokowa by asanausana91: 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
This is Atiku o'clock. We must ensure that he win all the northern states. If Tinubu win this election the north will surfer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atikuokowa by AtikuOkowa: 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
Saadatuahmad:
From our analysis (which is based on REAL TIME empirical data mining), Atiku-Okowa will clearly win 19-21 states on vote cast and get 25% in at least 27 states.

_(Director, Research & Strategy, Atiku-Okowa PDP Presidential Campaign Organization )_

Sure
Re: Atikuokowa by AtikuOkowa: 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
asanausana91:
This is Atiku o'clock. We must ensure that he win all the northern states. If Tinubu win this election the north will surfer.

Sa'adatu ai kin san naka sai naka

So Atiku is winning

3 Likes

Re: Atikuokowa by frank14011991(m): 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
Saadatuahmad:

saadatuahmad Ina son ki
Re: Atikuokowa by frank14011991(m): 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
AtikuOkowa:

Sa'adatu ai kin san naka sai naka

So Atiku is winning
naka sai na kwarai. Nijeriya sai tinubu
Re: Atikuokowa by frank14011991(m): 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
asanausana91:
you don't have the interest of the new north at heart stop pretending
Re: Atikuokowa by AtikuOkowa: 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
frank14011991:
naka sai na kwarai. Nijeriya sai tinubu

Hhhh

Bani nace haka ba,haka Karin Maganar take

"Naka sai naka".
Re: Atikuokowa by AtikuOkowa: 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
frank14011991:

Use your translator to decode it.

Nigerians adda ruwa da tsaki a wanga zabe na duk hwadin kasar ga
Re: Atikuokowa by frank14011991(m): 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
AtikuOkowa:

Use your translator to decode it.

Nigerians adda ruwa da tsaki a wanga zabe na duk hwadin kasar ga
ni Dan kano ne, kuma tinubu zamu zaba. Mulki ya ka mata ya koma kudu
Re: Atikuokowa by asanausana91: 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
frank14011991:
iam not like you that supporting Tinubu because he is a Muslim. Iam not a Muslim but I support Atiku. As for me my principle is north first. Your religion selfishness is what is killing the north. Meanwhile I want to ask you one question, if you answer my question correctly I swear to God I will support Tinubu.
What is the name of Tinubu primary and secondary school? Answer that question and I will support Tinubu.
Re: Atikuokowa by frank14011991(m): 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
asanausana91:
iam not like you that supporting Tinubu because he is a Muslim. Iam not a Muslim but I support Atiku. As for me my principle is north first. Your religion selfishness is what is killing the north. Meanwhile I want to ask you one question, if you answer my question correctly I swear to God I will support Tinubu.
What is the name of Tinubu primary and secondary school? Answer that question and I will support Tinubu.
I am supporting tinubu because of his track records as former governor of Lagos State. Atiku didn't do anything for the north when he was vice president
Re: Atikuokowa by AtikuOkowa: 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
frank14011991:
ni Dan kano ne, kuma tinubu zamu zaba. Mulki ya ka mata ya koma kudu

hhhh

Wake sa Kano a lissafi yanzun. Mu burin mu dai Madugu ya watsa muku rashin daraja. Uban Abba kuma ya mika wa Gawauna. Ba ruwan Kano da wata hatsaniyar ku.

Tinubu lule,PDP lakan.

Daga Lagos zamu soma har Adamawa.
Re: Atikuokowa by AtikuOkowa: 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
frank14011991:
I am supporting tinubu because of his track records as former governor of Lagos State. Atiku didn't do anything for the north when he was vice president

Which track record?

Track record of Jakande and Abiola?

Which Lagos?

Matsalar 'yan kauye kenan

Kana can wata kauyen ka cikin garin kano kana shararin zance can Arewa kana shararo zance.
Re: Atikuokowa by ladipo007: 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
Atiku carry go,pls don't forget me when you get there.As for me and my family atiku we go follow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atikuokowa by asanausana91: 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
frank14011991:
the phone you are typing that rubbish is Atiku work.
Atiku was not the only vice president. Tell me what Namdi do, tell me what Osinbajo do. Atiku was able to do some things because of his doggedness. Vice President has nothing to do. I promise you that if Tinubu win Shettima will be useless to the north.
You are voting him because of which track record? Hahahaaaa �, I believe you are joking.
Tinubu have investment in Lagos but he don't have even a barbing saloon in the north, tell me what the north benefits from Tinubu.
At least Peter Obi is far better than Tinubu, he have his investment in the north and northerners are employed. So mention only one thing that Tinubu has ever done to the north.
You are just supporting Tinubu because of religion, I promise you that you will regret it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atikuokowa by frank14011991(m): 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
asanausana91:
the phone you are typing that rubbish is Atiku work.
Atiku was not the only vice president. Tell me what Namdi do, tell me what Osinbajo do. Atiku was able to do some things because of his doggedness. Vice President has nothing to do. I promise you that if Tinubu win Shettima will be useless to the north.
You are voting him because of which track record? Hahahaaaa �, I believe you are joking.
Tinubu have investment in Lagos but he don't have even a barbing saloon in the north, tell me what the north benefits from Tinubu.
At least Peter Obi is far better than Tinubu, he have his investment in the north and northerners are employed. So mention only one thing that Tinubu has ever done to the north.
You are just supporting Tinubu because of religion, I promise you that you will regret it.
which Atiku bring handset? I served in Yola, Atiku didn't do anything for his people. The road to Jada his village was built by buhari. You don't just like tinubu because of Muslim Muslim but tinubu and his successors did a wonderful job in Lagos
Re: Atikuokowa by frank14011991(m): 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
AtikuOkowa:

Which track record?

Track record of Jakande and Abiola?

Which Lagos?

Matsalar 'yan kauye kenan

Kana can wata kauyen ka cikin garin kano kana shararin zance can Arewa kana shararo zance.

Kai in ba Dan kauye ba,a zaben shugaban kasa ba ka chi Lagos, kano, KATSINA, rivers ta ya za ka zama shugaban kasa
Re: Atikuokowa by JoeNL22(m): 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
Saadatuahmad:

Re: Atikuokowa by rolams(m): 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
frank14011991:
which Atiku bring handset? I served in Yola, Atiku didn't do anything for his people. The road to Jada his village was built by buhari. You don't just like tinubu because of Muslim Muslim but tinubu and his successors did a wonderful job in Lagos

You are made to believe this thing you are typing! You know nothing about Lagos.

I don't really want to say this but you pushed me. Tinubu did not lift a pin or do anything in my local government for good eight years. I will only mentioned this.

Is it Atiku that will construct road?
Re: Atikuokowa by frank14011991(m): 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
rolams:

You are made to believe this thing you are typing! You know nothing about Lagos.

I don't really want to say this but you pushed me. Tinubu did not lift a pin or do anything in my local government for good eight years. I will only mentioned this.

Is it Atiku that will construct road?
you think say you fit jonze me, I stayed in Lagos for more than 20 years before I relocated to kano, I had my nursery, primary and secondary in Lagos. you can't compare Lagos of 1999 to Lagos of today. In terms of development you can't compare Lagos to another state.
Re: Atikuokowa by rolams(m): 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
frank14011991:
you think say you fit jonze me, I stayed in Lagos for more than 20 years before I relocated to kano, I had my nursery, primary and secondary in Lagos. you can't compare Lagos of 1999 to Lagos of today. In terms of development you can't compare Lagos to another state.

I am a Lagosian, both parents are Lagosian, both grand parents are from Lagos. My parents and I are born in Lagos. I attended both primary, secondary and tertiary institutions (for B.sc and others) in Lagos.

Look, I am not a politician, I will only tell you the truth. I am not saying this to demarket to him.

Tell me just one flyover that Tinubu constructed in Lagos during his tenure as a governor. Fashola did excellently well in his first tenure but it didn't go well with Tinubu that he nearly denied him the second term ticket. It took the intervention of Alhaja before Fashola, a brilliant super performer could be given a returning ticket.

Ambode came onboard and overshadowed Fashola's performance. This same man denied him the ticket to return as a governor. At this time, Alhaja was no more.

All these happened just because he wants a little fraction of his party to keep embezzling and looting Lagos treasuries at the expense of huge numbers of Lagos residents.
Re: Atikuokowa by asanausana91: 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
frank14011991:
What about the question I asked you? Can you please tell me the name of Tinubu primary and secondary school? I promise you i will support Tinubu if you answer my question.
Am waiting for your answer.
Re: Atikuokowa by asanausana91: 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
frank14011991:
pls can you also tell me what the north ever benefited from Tinubu?
Am still waiting for your answers.
Re: Atikuokowa by frank14011991(m): 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
asanausana91:
pls can you also tell me what the north ever benefited from Tinubu?
Am still waiting for your answers.
did tinubu hold any federal appointment or was he governor of any northern state? When obasanjo persecuted Atiku, it was tinubu that received him and gave him a platform to contest in 2007. Tinubu has donated huge amount of money to the north on many occasions, 200 million in kaduna to victims of train attack, 50 million to flood victims in jigawa, 500 million to those attacked by bandits in ZAMFARA, 50 million to victims of bandit attack in birnin gwari, and so many more. Tinubu has supported Atiku in 2007, nuhu ribadu in 2011, buhari in 2015 and buhari in 2019. It is time for the North to support him.
Re: Atikuokowa by frank14011991(m): 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
asanausana91:
What about the question I asked you? Can you please tell me the name of Tinubu primary and secondary school? I promise you i will support Tinubu if you answer my question.
Am waiting for your answer.
tinubu attended Chicago state University. There are many people who only enrolled in adult school and went to the university. If you are not comfortable with that, you can take him to call court
Re: Atikuokowa by frank14011991(m): 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
rolams:

I am a Lagosian, both parents are Lagosian, both grand parents are from Lagos. My parents and I are born in Lagos. I attended both primary, secondary and tertiary institutions (for B.sc and others) in Lagos.

Look, I am not a politician, I will only tell you the truth. I am not saying this to demarket to him.

Tell me just one flyover that Tinubu constructed in Lagos during his tenure as a governor. Fashola did excellently well in his first tenure but it didn't go well with Tinubu that he nearly denied him the second term ticket. It took the intervention of Alhaja before Fashola, a brilliant super performer could be given a returning ticket.

Ambode came onboard and overshadowed Fashola's performance. This same man denied him the ticket to return as a governor. At this time, Alhaja was no more.

All these happened just because he wants a little fraction of his party to keep embezzling and looting Lagos treasuries at the expense of huge numbers of Lagos residents.
sorry to tell you this, you don't Know anything in Lagos politics, tinubu doesn't have problem with ambode, it was the party leaders that had problems with ambode. Had it been tinubu have problem with ambode, he doesn't need to wait for an election to remove him, Ambode would have been impeached by the state house of assembly
Re: Atikuokowa by asanausana91: 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
frank14011991:
tinubu attended Chicago state University. There are many people who only enrolled in adult school and went to the university. If you are not comfortable with that, you can take him to call court
I remember that Awolowo gave free education to the south west, why didn't him attend the school. How old was Tinubu when he attended the adult school.
Infact, what is the name of that adult school that Tinubu attended?
Re: Atikuokowa by frank14011991(m): 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
asanausana91:
I remember that Awolowo gave free education to the south west, why didn't him attend the school. How old was Tinubu when he attended the adult school.
Infact, what is the name of that adult school that Tinubu attended?
but he has a first degree in accounting, or was it also fake?
Re: Atikuokowa by rolams(m): 4:24am On Dec 31, 2022
frank14011991:
sorry to tell you this, you don't Know anything in Lagos politics, tinubu doesn't have problem with ambode, it was the party leaders that had problems with ambode. Had it been tinubu have problem with ambode, he doesn't need to wait for an election to remove him, Ambode would have been impeached by the state house of assembly

Hahaha! You are very funny. Is that how they removed governor? No. Are you aware when the Northern governors went and prostrated for Tinubu on behalf of Ambode?

Ok, if you claim Tinubu innocence here,
What about the Fashola's issue?

This is Lagos, my father was a strong top politician here before he died some years back. There is nothing you need to tell me. 5 of my relatives have won elections in Lagos state. But I am not interested in the dirty game due to what I have seen. I only choose candidates not party.

Bro. Just let's forget about Tinubu Lagos stuff abeg. I don't like to speak against any candidate. I only enjoy analyzing political issues base on facts.

Stay blessed, one love!
Re: Atikuokowa by asanausana91: 11:18am On Dec 31, 2022
frank14011991:
but he has a first degree in accounting, or was it also fake?
how possible? Someone that didn't go secondary school will get first class in accounting?
The result that Tinubu is claiming if for a female. Let me tell you the truth.
Tinubu went to school but the name he is bearing is not his own, he undergoes identity theft because of the illegalities and drug business he engaged himself in the US.
Tinubu know his primary and secondary school but if he say it out his secret will open.
Are you not surprised that Tinubu don't have one picture as a young child?
Have you ever heard about his brother,his teacher, his classmates?
If Buhari can still have classmates, Why is Tinubu not having one?
Re: Atikuokowa by asanausana91: 11:21am On Dec 31, 2022
rolams:

Hahaha! You are very funny. Is that how they removed governor? No. Are you aware when the Northern governors went and prostrated for Tinubu on behalf of Ambode?

Ok, if you claim Tinubu innocence here,
What about the Fashola's issue?

This is Lagos, my father was a strong top politician here before he died some years back. There is nothing you need to tell me. 5 of my relatives have won elections in Lagos state. But I am not interested in the dirty game due to what I have seen. I only choose candidates not party.

Bro. Just let's forget about Tinubu Lagos stuff abeg. I don't like to speak against any candidate. I only enjoy analyzing political issues base on facts.

Stay blessed, one love!
even Buhari beg Tinubu to allow Ambode to complete his two terms but Tinubu refused. Stay blessed my brother.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Jets Out For Niger Republic For 2 Weeks / We Won’t Extend Feb 10 Deadline, Emefiele Warns Nigerians / Why Atiku Will Win 2023 Presidential Election Clearly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.