Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Doyin Okupe: Peter Obi Will Get Above 40% In Lagos And Kaduna - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe: Peter Obi Will Get Above 40% In Lagos And Kaduna (15695 Views)

Unlike Okupe, Peter Obi Fails To Stand Up For Democracy In Niger And West Africa / Throwback: Anambra State GDP Grew By 40% In 2 Years Under Peter Obi / Doyin Okupe: Peter Obi Not Joining Kwankwaso’s NNPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe: Peter Obi Will Get Above 40% In Lagos And Kaduna by VEHINTOLAR: 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
Just the kind of mumu button pressing news our bloda from across the Niger always like to hear,especially now that Mr Okupe included Lagos in his highly delusional analysis !

February is just around the corner na, there is no need for any chest beating ! Obi will not only lose almost every polling unit in Lagos,his loss may mean the beginning of a painful journey back to alaigbo for some people who have been running their faecal akpu eating mouths anyhow !

Perhaps,you guys need to be reminded that "Eko ni won n pe ibi yi" - this place is called LAGOS ! It is very far from alaigbo ! We shall meet on the field.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Peter Obi Will Get Above 40% In Lagos And Kaduna by galaxy2020(m): 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
Lagos is 55℅....mikano and EscoBAT can fight for the crumbles.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Peter Obi Will Get Above 40% In Lagos And Kaduna by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
Tareq1105:

You heard me right, no ambiguity.
I I don't understand what you said.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Peter Obi Will Get Above 40% In Lagos And Kaduna by PrinceOfLagos: 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
That's fact
Re: Doyin Okupe: Peter Obi Will Get Above 40% In Lagos And Kaduna by Tareq1105: 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
Omookunnimi:
The way these people reason surprises me. How can Obi win this election? We are talking about Nigeria not Anambra state. Obi that could not stop Obiano from winning his second term election. If he is that strong politically, then his preferred candidate could have defeated Obiano. We talk of structures and they said is not important. If Atiku could not defeat Buhari with more than Ten governors. I don't know the Magic Obi will perform to win the election without any single governor in his party. Atiku has been in this race for long yet he has not get it. Is it Obi of yesterday that will now get it? Its a joke taking too far. If Obi get third position he should thank his star. Kwankwaso will perform better than him.

In the last Anambra governorship election, he worked against Prof Soludo but Soludo won. That's Anambra, his home state.

I will blame those Yoruba yahoo Endsars boys and those Alaba Orile Omo Ibo if he scored 25% in Lagos.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Peter Obi Will Get Above 40% In Lagos And Kaduna by Tareq1105: 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
Chiefwhip001:
I I don't understand what you said.

Then go back to school.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Peter Obi Will Get Above 40% In Lagos And Kaduna by ybady4real: 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
i wonder oo ��
Re: Doyin Okupe: Peter Obi Will Get Above 40% In Lagos And Kaduna by ybady4real: 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kasdat5:
Same kd wen I dey like dis ?
Lol

I wonder oo
Re: Doyin Okupe: Peter Obi Will Get Above 40% In Lagos And Kaduna by qtx(m): 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
ganisucks:

https://punchng.com/obi-will-win-south-east-votes-okupe/
More sensible, unbiase and realistic projection here I must say.

Let no one decieve himself that Tinubu will clear Lagos, no, it wont be easy for him. Many aggrieved residents of Lagos and by extension Nigeria due to the woefull performance of the ruling party will affect the pools significantly in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: Peter Obi Will Get Above 40% In Lagos And Kaduna by yommen: 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
Tareq1105:

Your drugs scandal is mere allegations which you cannot prove.

What's there to prove? That he had to forfeit over 450k in USD? Does someone who commits no offense forfeit his belongings?

Some Lagosians forfeited their vehicles recently due to various traffic offenses. The vehicles were later auctioned off as further punishment.

One thing I noticed about Nigerians is that no matter how corrupt a politician is, Nigerians will still flood after them because of tribal sentiments or due to some financial inducements. Sorry o, Omo Balabu bulala.

God bless PD APC

Collect your APV, APC, PVC and vote for mee

Guy, I'm Yoruba but your master is not the best that should be presented by the Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: Peter Obi Will Get Above 40% In Lagos And Kaduna by freeborn02: 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Ex convicts campaigning for pandora anini, the clown who want to save biafuro.

Between the crime tinubu committed in lagos and the one Doyin Okupe committed, which is worse?
Re: Doyin Okupe: Peter Obi Will Get Above 40% In Lagos And Kaduna by qtx(m): 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
yommen:

What's there to prove? That he had to forfeit over 450k in USD? Does someone who commits no offense forfeit his belongings?

Some Lagosians forfeited their vehicles recently due to various traffic offenses. The vehicles were later auctioned off as further punishment.

One thing I noticed about Nigerians is that no matter how corrupt a politician is, Nigerians will still flood after them because of tribal sentiments or due to some financial inducements. Sorry o, Omo Balabu bulala.

God bless PD APC

Collect your APV, APC, PVC and vote for mee

Guy, I'm Yoruba but your master is not the best that should be presented by the Yorubas.
Dont mind them, its their type that keeps putting the nation in this bondage due to their blind tribal centiments and greed.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Peter Obi Will Get Above 40% In Lagos And Kaduna by stuffs2002: 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
Chiefwhip001:
With the incessant killings in southern kaduna,i want to believe that no sensible person will vote for Apc. Lagos is looking very,
Bright for peter obi, he will do well in Lagos.
Peter obi is the best man for the job no doubt

Yet many SE people cannot travel home for Christmas
Re: Doyin Okupe: Peter Obi Will Get Above 40% In Lagos And Kaduna by qtx(m): 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
Tareq1105:

In the last Anambra governorship election, he worked against Prof Soludo but Soludo won. That's Anambra, his home state.

I will blame those Yoruba yahoo Endsars boys and those Alaba Orile Omo Ibo if he scored 25% in Lagos.

It's not that B.A.T who has being determining who rules lagos is a political genius. He leveraged rigging mechanism to achieve that. But Obi is a principled person who does not believe in cutting corners.

If you doubt me, watch and see that BAT will not have any significant influence in the coming election Lagos due to BVAS and the elctronic transmission of results.
In fact BAT himself is not even sure of his own election. Mark my words. It's you his suppoters that continue to vomit ignorance everwhere on social media. Tinubu himslef is quaking due to the Obi movement.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Peter Obi Will Get Above 40% In Lagos And Kaduna by qtx(m): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
Just the kind of mumu button pressing news our bloda from across the Niger always like to hear,especially now that Mr Okupe included Lagos in his highly delusional analysis !

February is just around the corner na, there is no need for any chest beating ! Obi will not only lose almost every polling unit in Lagos,his loss may mean the beginning of a painful journey back to alaigbo for some people who have been running their faecal akpu eating mouths anyhow !

Perhaps,you guys need to be reminded that "Eko ni won n pe ibi yi" - this place is called LAGOS ! It is very far from alaigbo ! We shall meet on the field.

Did you factor in BVAS and electronic transmission of result? stop boasting bro. It aint gonno be that easy like before again o. All those commando styles you guys normally use to generate results will no longer work. grin
Re: Doyin Okupe: Peter Obi Will Get Above 40% In Lagos And Kaduna by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
Tareq1105:

Then go back to school.
Please don't ever quote me again. Thanks.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Peter Obi Will Get Above 40% In Lagos And Kaduna by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
stuffs2002:

Yet many SE people cannot travel home for Christmas
Lol,who told you that?
Re: Doyin Okupe: Peter Obi Will Get Above 40% In Lagos And Kaduna by hohafrank(m): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
There's no doubt that Obi will get not less than 40%.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Peter Obi Will Get Above 40% In Lagos And Kaduna by johnjose68: 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
ganisucks:
Anybody who doubts this is a politically naive neophyte.

Is criminal doyin still talking about politics As a convicted criminal, he is not supposed to talk about politics.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Peter Obi Will Get Above 40% In Lagos And Kaduna by Kilometres: 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
Tallesty1:
You disgrace this unknown Yiibo tribe at the polls and they feel shamed for a week or a month at most but you suffer the reverberating consequences of your bad decisions for 4years.

Who is the looser now?

The consequences that has made Anambra as developed by Peter Obi a Dubai and Abia New York?...yet it is the Lagos that Tinubu has tuirned to ghetto that the flat headed yiiibos run to every day in night buses and the ones living in lagos refused to go back to their over-developed eastern region

NB: loser not looser
Re: Doyin Okupe: Peter Obi Will Get Above 40% In Lagos And Kaduna by princety24(m): 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
SUCH MOMENTS CAN'T BE FORGOTTEN SO SOON.#Bayelsa
https://fb.watch/hGUCK64Ds5/
Re: Doyin Okupe: Peter Obi Will Get Above 40% In Lagos And Kaduna by EvangDrGeo: 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Ex convicts campaigning for pandora anini, the clown who want to save biafuro.

Yes. Especially Presidential candidates who are ex convicts of American courts.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Peter Obi Will Get Above 40% In Lagos And Kaduna by Ezehillary(m): 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
fuckJones:
is he talking from prison?
it pain you die�����
Re: Doyin Okupe: Peter Obi Will Get Above 40% In Lagos And Kaduna by christistruth01: 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
Slurity:
If Obi get 30% in Lagos then I will personally declare him the winner of the election. Lagos of all places? Write it down in your dairy that a senseless guy say Obi can NEVER be Nigeria president under any other party except PDP or APC. LET HIM CONTESTING 1000 TIMES, HE WILL LOSE

They forgot that Asiwaju Tinubu of Lagos is contesting
Re: Doyin Okupe: Peter Obi Will Get Above 40% In Lagos And Kaduna by christistruth01: 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
Chiefwhip001:
Lol,who told you that?

The People of the SE themselves
Re: Doyin Okupe: Peter Obi Will Get Above 40% In Lagos And Kaduna by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
MidasKinki:

It's practically impossible in Kaduna. Of course nothing is entirely impossible in life but this is like saying Madagascar will win the World Cup.

Your Census Data is also obviously wrong. Also PDP has huge support among the Southern Kaduna. So their votes doesn't automatically translate to LP.
allow them to Live in self delusion... It's like saying green Party can defeat democratic and Republican party in America... Even in South East obi is from PDP ll dominate there during president elections...

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: Peter Obi Will Get Above 40% In Lagos And Kaduna by Tallesty1(m): 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kilometres:

The consequences that has made Anambra as developed by Pandora Obi a Dubai and Abia New York?...yet it is the Lagos that Tinubu has tuirned to ghetto that the flat headed yiiibos run to every day in night buses and the ones living in lagos refused to go back to their over-developed eastern region

NB: loser not looser
No need to compare states, I don't see how your bad decisions affect any of them.
Let us talk about how it affects you directly, compared to before you disgraced Yiigbos at the polls, do you think your life is better now?
Okay, you might be among the fortunate rich few but how are you friends and relations faring?
How are you handling the billings from relations that your punishing Yiigbos has made their life more difficult?

And about comparing states. You know, I feel very happy when I see people compare Anambra to Lagos. It only means that the state is doing very fine.

Aside the fact that Lagos was the capital of Nigeria, it is also 24 years older than Anambra and Anambra is also recovering from the destruction it faced during the civil war so comparing it to Lagos only means one thing, it is doing well.

Thanks for the correction but I am not sure what you are trying to say in the first @emboldened and the second one is not an English word at all.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Peter Obi Will Get Above 40% In Lagos And Kaduna by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
Doyin Okupe is the greatest joker of the universe. Baba Sala must be laughing in the grave. Okupe prediction can only come to pass at Iperu his home town. Okupe cannot command 5% vote at Iperu. Osuntokun cannot command 2% vote at Ekiti his home State.

Okupe believes large population of IBOs in Lagos and Kaduna amounts to over 40% of the voting population. He is a joker. INEC cannot be intimidated to allow unregistered voters to vote in Lagos. IBOs cannot try nonsense in Kaduna under El Rufai. Okupe is a big joker thinking PDP & APC will share 55% while Obi gets 45%. Obi cannot get 25% in Lagos. The Land, the Lagoon & Ocean will revolt against him. Nobody is contesting the IBO states with him. He does not have control over South South States apart from Delta IBOs.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: Peter Obi Will Get Above 40% In Lagos And Kaduna by IRIEBOY(m): 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
garfield1:

Not possible.highest is 25%
ok ..I will remind you sir
Re: Doyin Okupe: Peter Obi Will Get Above 40% In Lagos And Kaduna by Fahd11: 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
What they want to hear but sadly FAR from reality....

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: Peter Obi Will Get Above 40% In Lagos And Kaduna by Kilometres: 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
Tallesty1:
No need to compare states, I don't see how your bad decisions affect any of them.
Let us talk about how it affects you directly, compared to before you disgraced Yiigbos at the polls, do you think your life is better now?
Okay, you might be among the fortunate rich few but how are you friends and relations faring?
How are you handling the billings from relations that your punishing Yiigbos has made their life more difficult?

And about comparing states. You know, I feel very happy when I see people compare Anambra to Lagos. It only means that the state is doing very fine.

Aside the fact that Lagos was the capital of Nigeria, it is also 24 years older than Anambra and Anambra is also recovering from the destruction it faced during the civil war so comparing it to Lagos only means one thing, it is doing well.

Thanks for the correction but I am not sure what you are trying to say in the first @emboldened and the second one is not an English word at all.

Endless Mungo Park stories...

The emboldened...let me simplify the 1st one "Anambra as developed by Obi to be a Dubai"

The second emboldened...you should know that was supposed to be "turned" ...fast typing typo
Re: Doyin Okupe: Peter Obi Will Get Above 40% In Lagos And Kaduna by FODA(m): 11:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
Chiefwhip001:
With the incessant killings in southern kaduna,i want to believe that no sensible person will vote for Apc. Lagos is looking very,
Bright for peter obi, he will do well in Lagos.
Peter obi is the best man for the job no doubt
but pple already know obi in the south here,why can't obi intensifies his campaign in the north instead of imo,pH Benin and co,what makes him d best man?same faith the populace bestowed on buharri in 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brigadier-general Godwin Alabi-isama; Civil War Account / DSS Questions Mother Of Stowaway Teenager / Court Stops Buhari, Senate President, Others From Tampering With Electoral Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.