Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

Atiku: I Stopped By Children From Going And Stay Abroad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Stopped By Children From Going And Stay Abroad (182 Views)

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku: I Stopped By Children From Going And Stay Abroad by Adamsxy: 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
I stopped my children from going and staying abroad - Atiku Abubakar

#AtikuOrganizingForAction

“Under the APC, the trend has since reversed. People cannot wait to run away from Nigeria. Many families have relatives, children who are running away to the United States, Canada. But I have refused any of my children go abroad and reside because I don’t believe it. We have to stay in this country.”

“We shall also provide a good quality healthcare system that focuses on preventive care. We shall therefore make massive investment in this critical area. A well-educated and healthy workforce is critical for economy and wealth creation in today’s world,” he said.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Stopped By Children From Going And Stay Abroad by fuckJones(f): 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
And you prefer dubia to Nigeria.
Re: Atiku: I Stopped By Children From Going And Stay Abroad by Adblg0610: 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
Adamsxy:
I stopped my children from going and staying abroad - Atiku Abubakar
#AtikuOrganizingForAction
“Under the APC, the trend has since reversed. People cannot wait to run away from Nigeria. Many families have relatives, children who are running away to the United States, Canada. But I have refused any of my children go abroad and reside because I don’t believe it. We have to stay in this country.”
“We shall also provide a good quality healthcare system that focuses on preventive care. We shall therefore make massive investment in this critical area. A well-educated and healthy workforce is critical for economy and wealth creation in today’s world,” he said.
Atiku stopped his children from staying abroad while he makes Dubai his permanent home and visits Nigeria during elections period.
This is a pointer to the same way he would place an embargo on foreign trips while abandoning Nigeria for the United Arab Emirates as the seat of government,if elected.
Food for thought.

(1) (Reply)

Support The Best Choice 2023 / APC UK Set To Reach 20m Nigerians With Vote For Tinubu Text Messages / Content Marketing Services | ARM Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.