Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,657 members, 7,865,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

Jesus Christ Is Human Being Like You And I - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is Human Being Like You And I (382 Views)

Is Human Life Valuable? / Did Jesus Lie About Being Like Jonah's Three Nights In The Belly Of A Huge Fish? / Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Is Human Being Like You And I by Olaolar(m): 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
Without devil there's no sin .. so stop saying Jesus Christ has died for all our sins .. Adam and Eve sin and they've come to this world before Jesus so how come Jesus died for our sin .. that same devil that convince Adam and Eve I still living alive, than sin continue and you will be judge accordingly

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is Human Being Like You And I by Kobojunkie: 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
Olaolar:
1. Without devil there's no sin .. so stop saying Jesus Christ has died for all our sins .. Adam and Eve sin and they've come to this world before Jesus so how come Jesus died for our sin .. that same devil that convince Adam and Eve I still living alive, than sin continue and you will be judge accordingly
You folks and your many ignorant rants! undecided

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is Human Being Like You And I by Greatzeus(m): 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
Olaolar:
Without devil there's no sin .. so stop saying Jesus Christ has died for all our sins .. Adam and Eve sin and they've come to this world before Jesus so how come Jesus died for our sin .. that same devil that convince Adam and Eve I still living alive, than sin continue and you will be judge accordingly
Bros no be fight. If that's what you believe,good for you. There are billions of people on earth with hundreds of religions,so believe what you want.
As for me, I believe with my heart soul and spirit that Jesus existed before being born through immaculate conception,I believe he is the Son of God, who died for my sins and rose up again for my justification,I believe my sins are forgiven and I am saved because of my faith in his death and confession in his name.
You're free to believe in whatever you believe too,even if it's yourself or a stone grin, no be fight.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Human Being Like You And I by AntiChristian: 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
The believe that Jesus had to die for anyone's sin is false!

Jesus was inspired that many people's sin had been forgiven when he was still on earth!

So he need not die for sins to be forgiven!

And Jesus thought in the Lord's prayer "And forgive us our sins as we forgiven those who sin against us!

No blood/death is involved!

Even the thief on the cross need no death of Jesus to be forgiven!
Re: Jesus Christ Is Human Being Like You And I by Uniquekriss(m): 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
Believe in God, believe in His prophets, so shall ye prosper. Please follow "The WORD Media-TWM" on Facebook and get enriched with interesting Christian contents and daily devotionals of different denominations.
God bless you
Re: Jesus Christ Is Human Being Like You And I by Olaolar(m): 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
Greatzeus:

Bros no be fight. If that's what you believe,good for you. There are billions of people on earth with hundreds of religions,so believe what you want.
As for me, I believe with my heart soul and spirit that Jesus existed before being born through immaculate conception,I believe he is the Son of God, who died for my sins and rose up again for my justification,I believe my sins are forgiven and I am saved because of my faith in his death and confession in his name.
You're free to believe in whatever you believe too,even if it's yourself or a stone grin, no be fight.
SIR' is not that am unbeliever. The massage am tryna pass is that people should stop hidden under Jesus has died for all our sin while sinning..
I believe everyone will be judge accordingly
Re: Jesus Christ Is Human Being Like You And I by Kobojunkie: 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
Olaolar:
SIR' is not that am unbeliever. The massage am tryna pass is that people should stop hidden under Jesus has died for all our sin while sinning..
I believe everyone will be judge accordingly
Christianity is a Pagan religion founded on the doctrines and traditions of men, lies which Jesus Christ warned against. So anyone who holds on to the Religion holds on to nothing. undecided

By the way, according to Jesus Christ, only those who are born-again will be judged by Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Is Human Being Like You And I by tctrills: 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Christianity is a Pagan religion founded on the doctrines and traditions of men, lies which Jesus Christ warned against. So anyone who holds on to the Religion holds on to nothing. undecided

By the way, according to Jesus Christ, only those who are born-again will be judged by Jesus Christ. undecided
Wrong all the dead would be Judged by him
Re: Jesus Christ Is Human Being Like You And I by Olaolar(m): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:

really? So Jesus Christ is the father of the day of judgement
Re: Jesus Christ Is Human Being Like You And I by Kobojunkie: 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
Olaolar:
really? So Jesus Christ is the father of the day of judgement
Where did you get the story that it will be the Father on the day of Judgment? undecided

In Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46, Jesus Christ revealed that He is the King to return and judge the sheep and goat in His flock. And no, there is no other Judgment apart from the one described by Jesus Christ undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Is Human Being Like You And I by Olaolar(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Where did you get the story that it will be the Father on the day of Judgment? undecided

In Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46, Jesus Christ revealed that He is the King to return and judge the sheep and goat in His flock. And no, there is no other Judgment apart from the one described by Jesus Christ undecided
sir ' stop been a confusion to yourself..
Jesus Christ is among the prophet GOD sent to the world he is not the Lord that will judge humans .
And beside tell me ,who created you ( GODor JESUS CHRIST
Re: Jesus Christ Is Human Being Like You And I by Kobojunkie: 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
Olaolar:
sir ' stop been a confusion to yourself.. Jesus Christ is among the prophet GOD sent to the world he is not the Lord that will judge humans .
And beside tell me ,who created you ( GODor JESUS CHRIST
Ignorance is not bliss! Open the book and read it for yourself so you know what is in fact written from all the lies you spew about it all. undecided

This New Year, do yourself a favor and get yourself a book on logical reasoning/critical thinking, read through it carefully to realize how to parse and process every story thrown at you, particularly those you feed from others around you or people you are enamored with. Make it a case to stop all men from screwing with your mind this year. undecided

One more thing! Abeg go start sack gardening right now so you can at least subsidize your own feeding. Get yourself busy doing something while you wait for something to come up. Start sack gardening today. Grow vegetables, yam, potatoes, etc., in the small space you have in your backyard, all year round. https://www.nairaland.com/7345038/growing-crops-sacks undecided

Challenge yourself this year using what you can do. Nigeria has great weather year-round and as such, it makes absolute sense for all persons to have for themselves a year-round garden from which to source some of their food needs. undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Is Human Being Like You And I by Olaolar(m): 4:31am On Jan 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Ignorance is not bliss! Open the book and read it for yourself so you know what is in fact written from all the lies you spew about it all. undecided

This New Year, do yourself a favor and get yourself a book on logical reasoning/critical thinking, read through it carefully to realize how to parse and process every story thrown at you, particularly those you feed from others around you or people you are enamored with. Make it a case to stop all men from screwing with your mind this year. undecided

One more thing! Abeg go start sack gardening right now so you can at least subsidize your own feeding. Get yourself busy doing something while you wait for something to come up. Start sack gardening today. Grow vegetables, yam, potatoes, etc., in the small sp[color=#000099][/color]. undecided
alright sir

(1) (Reply)

Have you seen this wonderful movie? / Is It God That Really Give People Money Or It’s Just A Fallacy? / Why Did Revelation Not Mention About The Destruction Of The 2nd Temple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.