Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Is It God That Really Give People Money Or It’s Just A Fallacy? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It God That Really Give People Money Or It’s Just A Fallacy? (364 Views)

A Child Born Out Of Wedlock Is It "God's Plan For Us?? / Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever / Should You Be Paying Tithe While You're Owing People Money? — Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It God That Really Give People Money Or It’s Just A Fallacy? by Islandboi(m): 10:00am On Jun 04, 2023
Yeah just curious about this issues that people believe it’s God that make some people to be rich. Imagine all our politicians we say that are rich while we know they steal public funds. Some shady deals people do that makes them rich.

Look at Tinubu with so many controversy surrounding his wealth. Can we say it’s God that bless him? Someone working in CBN that can just print so much money for himself and just be rich. He doesn’t have to pray to get it.
Re: Is It God That Really Give People Money Or It’s Just A Fallacy? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 04, 2023
No, not God!
Why not sit at home, and tell your God to automatically give you money! 🤷‍♂️
Re: Is It God That Really Give People Money Or It’s Just A Fallacy? by HacheNoire: 10:33am On Jun 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
No, not God!

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Is It God That Really Give People Money Or It’s Just A Fallacy? by TONY042(m): 10:40am On Jun 04, 2023
There are laws towards unlocking wealth.
Apply them and wealth will be your bride, whether you're black or white, muslim or christian.
Re: Is It God That Really Give People Money Or It’s Just A Fallacy? by Islandboi(m): 10:45am On Jun 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
No, not God!
so why do people always say it’s God that bless me?
Re: Is It God That Really Give People Money Or It’s Just A Fallacy? by Islandboi(m): 10:46am On Jun 04, 2023
HacheNoire:

🤣🤣🤣
it is funny huh?
Re: Is It God That Really Give People Money Or It’s Just A Fallacy? by HacheNoire: 10:47am On Jun 04, 2023
Islandboi:
it is funny huh?

Exactly!

Sit at home and call on God 😂😂😂
Re: Is It God That Really Give People Money Or It’s Just A Fallacy? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 04, 2023
Islandboi:
so why do people always say it’s God that bless me?
It's called "being brainwashed"!
Re: Is It God That Really Give People Money Or It’s Just A Fallacy? by AkinwaleJJ(f): 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2023
Islandboi:
Yeah just curious about this issues that people believe it’s God that make some people to be rich. Imagine all our politicians we say that are rich while we know they steal public funds. Some shady deals people do that makes them rich.
Look at Tinubu with so many controversy surrounding his wealth. Can we say it’s God that bless him? Someone working in CBN that can just print so much money for himself and just be rich. He doesn’t have to pray to get it.

That's why you need to know about what is happening in the spiritual realm!

Some gods do give their worshipers money without them having to work for it but the true God is against iniquity so He's not interested in making someone rich while others are poor.
That's why you will notice that most servants of God in the Bible aren't rich materially speaking! smiley
Re: Is It God That Really Give People Money Or It’s Just A Fallacy? by Islandboi(m): 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2023
AkinwaleJJ:

That's why you need to know about what is happening in the spiritual realm!

Some gods do give their worshipers money without them having to work for it but the true God is against iniquity so He's not interested in making someone rich while others are poor.
That's why you will notice that most servants of God in the Bible aren't rich materially speaking! smiley
Some gods do give their worshippers money without having to work for it but it requires some kind of sacrifice to make that happen? So what happens to all the rich pastors in this country? Is it not God that bless them?
Re: Is It God That Really Give People Money Or It’s Just A Fallacy? by Islandboi(m): 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

It's called "being brainwashed"!
brainwashed bah? So everyone must do whatever they want to do just to make money right ? Legal or illegal
Re: Is It God That Really Give People Money Or It’s Just A Fallacy? by Kobojunkie: 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2023
Islandboi:

1. God who instead said that you should abandon all you own. ---- money, property, houses, etc.----, if you want to save your life, is the one who gives people money? If money is what you want, you don't want God at all. undecided

Your pastors and mogs are instead all false teachers and false prophets --- conmen --- who made themselves rich by selling you lies using the name of God and charging you for them. That is why you see them as rich. They are really do different from your politicians who decieve and delude you with lies about how they are for you while they make backdoor deals to enrichen themselves without one single result to show for any of their claims.. undecided
Re: Is It God That Really Give People Money Or It’s Just A Fallacy? by AkinwaleJJ(f): 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2023
Islandboi:
Some gods do give their worshippers money without having to work for it but it requires some kind of sacrifice to make that happen? So what happens to all the rich pastors in this country? Is it not God that bless them?

Are you sure they're pastors or Satan's agents in disguise?
This is what Jesus commanded his own disciples:

“Stop storing up for yourselves treasures on the earth, where moth and rust consume and where thieves break in and steal. Rather, store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust consumes, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also" Matthew 6:19-21

If they're storing up material possessions here on earth to the extent you can say they're rich then in what way are they followers of the man who spoke the above statement?

Well if you must know they are worshipers of Mammon (a demon that gives riches) {Matthew 6:24} but disguising as ministers of light {2Corinthians 11:14} that's why their followers can't preach nor teach God's word like true disciples of Christ {Matthew 7:16} as they're sowing greed in the hearts of their followers.

So they're not Christians at all! smiley
Re: Is It God That Really Give People Money Or It’s Just A Fallacy? by Kobojunkie: 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2023
Islandboi:
■ Some gods do give their worshippers money without having to work for it but it requires some kind of sacrifice to make that happen?
■ So what happens to all the rich pastors in this country? Is it not God that bless them?
1. Maybe those gods do but certainly not Jesus Christ who instead said you have to abandon all your treasures on earth in order to earn His own Heaven. undecided

2. They are all conmen, 419ers who use the name of God to enrichen themselves and their kingdoms here on earth. lipsrsealed
Re: Is It God That Really Give People Money Or It’s Just A Fallacy? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2023
Islandboi:
brainwashed bah? So everyone must do whatever they want to do just to make money right ? Legal or illegal
That's up to you. All I know is no shitty God is responsible for giving ya money!
Re: Is It God That Really Give People Money Or It’s Just A Fallacy? by Darkandhandsom(m): 12:09am On Jun 05, 2023
Serious discussion here.. But money must be made
Re: Is It God That Really Give People Money Or It’s Just A Fallacy? by xproducer: 12:50am On Jun 05, 2023
Islandboi:

++++++++

"Behold, these are the ungodly, Who are always at ease; They increase in riches. Surely I have cleansed my heart in vain, and washed my hands in innocence. For all day long I have been plagued, and chastened every morning. If I had said, 'I will speak thus,' Behold, I would have been untrue to the generation of Your children. When I thought how to understand this, It was too painful for me— Until I went into the sanctuary of God; Then I understood their end. Surely You set them in slippery places; You cast them down to destruction. Oh, how they are brought to desolation, as in a moment! They are utterly consumed with terrors." - Psalm 73:12-19

"Do not trust in oppression, Nor vainly hope in robbery; If riches increase, Do not set your heart on them." - Psalm 62:10

"No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money." - Matthew 6:24

(1) (Reply)

Something To Share Concerning The Great Flood / Tomorrow Is A Very Powerful Day. I Feel Like Some Very Impt Person Will Die / Christainity And The Subject Of Incest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.