Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,055 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Atiku: No Matter Your Poor Background, PDP And I Will Give You Opportunities - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: No Matter Your Poor Background, PDP And I Will Give You Opportunities (214 Views)

Atiku: No Matter Attempts To Twist Facts, Tinubu’s INEC Certificate Is Forgery / Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? / Abu Ibrahim: 'Atiku No Match For Buhari In The North' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku: No Matter Your Poor Background, PDP And I Will Give You Opportunities by Adamsxy: 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2022
No matter your poor background, PDP and I will give you opportunities - Atiku Abubakar

Atiku says if elected, his administration will create an enabling environment for youths to thrive.

He said the (APC) will be voted out of government in the 2023 general election because they have “dashed the hopes of Nigerians”.

He said he played a significant role in the “fight” to sustain Nigeria’s democracy, adding that it is the reason “youths are enjoying their freedom of today”.

“To be honest, PDP is the only political party. APC is not a political party; it is an alliance of Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) and Tinubu’s party. It is an alliance. And we have seen that all alliances in this country have disappeared,” he said.

“Let me tell you: No matter your poor background, PDP will give you the opportunity to be whatever you want to become in Nigeria.”

"I understands the nation’s challenges and has developed his five-point agenda for the country’s growth"

#AtikuOganizingForAction

Re: Atiku: No Matter Your Poor Background, PDP And I Will Give You Opportunities by 1Dray(m): 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Tatsuniya.
Ba mua so...
Re: Atiku: No Matter Your Poor Background, PDP And I Will Give You Opportunities by habsydiamond(m): 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
Like u gave us when u were the vice president that was busy selling every country asset in the name of privatisation... from Nitel to many others. If we check now na one of him family own those companies sold then.
Re: Atiku: No Matter Your Poor Background, PDP And I Will Give You Opportunities by fuckJones(f): 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
you will give them opportunity to work in dubia?
Re: Atiku: No Matter Your Poor Background, PDP And I Will Give You Opportunities by Jostoman: 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
Atiku is still better than lagos landlord because during his time with obasanjo, he brought phone and telecomunication to nigeria that people of Nigeria including youths of this country are using to make money on internet today.
Re: Atiku: No Matter Your Poor Background, PDP And I Will Give You Opportunities by ThoughtOfYou: 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
You will settle your friends with national assets

(1) (Reply)

When Will Atiku Visit Obasanjo? / 2023: Ex-jigawa Deputy Governor, Gumel, Supporters Defect To PDP / Naka Sai Naka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.