Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

How Do I Deliver My Products Interstate And Still Be On Time - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Deliver My Products Interstate And Still Be On Time (438 Views)

20 Unit Trucks Available For Your Interstate And Within State Haulage Jobs / Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List / My Name Is Temitope | I Am Into Bag Making | Check Out My Products And Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Deliver My Products Interstate And Still Be On Time by Flashytv(m): 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
I currently stay in Lagos and I want to start delivering outsider Lagos but the orders come one one from this different states and the customers want them early so please how can I deliver this products inter state easily and still be prompt please kindly let me know

Thank you
Re: How Do I Deliver My Products Interstate And Still Be On Time by Onistephen1(m): 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
Get self delivery agent in all the states. Anytime you have order, waybill to the delivery agents they will collect from the driver, deliver to your customers, collect money on your behalf and remit same to you after deducting an agreed sum as delivery fee
Re: How Do I Deliver My Products Interstate And Still Be On Time by Zidoh(m): 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
Onistephen1:
Get self delivery agent in all the states. Anytime you have order, waybill to the delivery agents they will collect from the driver, deliver to your customers, collect money on your behalf and remit same to you after deducting an agreed sum as delivery fee
Better for customer to pay into his her account while pay the delivery agent weekly or monthly .
Re: How Do I Deliver My Products Interstate And Still Be On Time by Flashytv(m): 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
This is my fear because some delivery agents can just run with your money and they won't agree you pay them weekly
Zidoh:
Better for cjstomer to pau into his jer account while pay the delivery agent weekly or monthly .
Re: How Do I Deliver My Products Interstate And Still Be On Time by Theophinio(m): 9:03am On Feb 16, 2023
Flashytv:
This is my fear because some delivery agents can just run with your money and they won't agree you pay them weekly

My challenge is paying for waybill and also paying commissions to the self delivery agent

I hope I can still get a tangible profit from the sales

(1) (Reply)

Semrush Coupon Code 2023: Exclusive Free Trial + 17% Off / Sony 1,000watt Home Theatre With Bluetooth For Sale In Port Harcourt SOLD! / I Got Scammed In Lagos Last Night ‼️�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.