Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m (14463 Views)

US Coast Guard Seizes $1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine And Marijuana / Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos / Nigerian Couple Caught With Heroine, Cocaine and drug money in india (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m by Okhuadams(m): 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
LILTJAY:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/12/three-nigerians-arrested-in-india-with-cocaine-and-other-drugs-worth-n14m.html

2 Nigerians from the east. And one from Ghana Boetang is a Ghanaian name Nigerians take note. Tm
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m by Okhuadams(m): 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
joliecouer:

I thought I was the only one that saw that . the first and third name are Ghanian Names. Eugene and Boateng sound like Ghanian names
only boating is a Ghanaian name the others are bloody Nigeria civilians
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m by SugarGirl44(f): 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
CORRECTMAN78:

We are Igbos, we make it both within and outside Igboland. Infact, we make it every way, and you know it. Stop lying to yourself.

Secondly, Igbos are not misfortuned. This you also know. We are doing very well in every aspect of human endeavors. Name it.

Igbos are abundantly blessed by the creator of the universe and that is the reason we succeed in everything we venture into. As a matter of fact, if the Igbos chose to join your organ harvesting business in the South West, you are finished.

As at today in Nigeria, you are not better than us in all indexes of growth.

URCHIN, we don buy your land finish as I dey talk to you like this. And you think these people are misfortuned
Ewu!

Bla bla bla.......
If we’re not better than you, you won’t be coming to Lagos in night buses, just the way Mexicans sneak into the uS at night.
SW is your people’s japa dream.
You know it too, so stop crying.
I can bet you’re typing this sh1t with your skeletal fingers in this same SW.

Mind you I didn’t read your sh1t till the end, I already know y’alls brains work.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m by Otutumeletus: 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
Dat one no be country na
OGIBRA:
Make i no talk, but i know some set of people that wil avoid these topic...
SAY NO TO CRIME, STOP TARNISHING NIGERIA NAME...
I.O.T
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
Arespect10:
Our people on dah beat grin
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m by zelnababa(m): 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
lolz two BIAFRAN AND ONE GHANIAN cus if na good thing now dem go say dem be Biafra so make una claim dis one too

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m by musty16: 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
Shege! Nyamiri

2 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m by Nicenixon: 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
Make I just keep shut, make I no talk but when are these known guys going to stop tarnishing the image of this country? If Abike Dabiri talk now, dem no go talk truth but na to dy defend, insult and lay blame on others.

2 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m by IGoComotYaTeeth: 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
Brighton1:
Obasi
Okoro
Sunday
Sunday is now an Igbo name, mumu like you
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m by Shikena(m): 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
Emeka were dey form Boateng for India
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m by Peppysco: 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:
Why Indias security always like to smile when snapping photo with em grin

It's a trophy for them, like a Champions league trophy
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m by 1972xy: 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
2 Biafrans and one Ghanaians.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m by Sleekfingers: 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2022
Is like Dem don use drugs swear for these olori pelebe people

2 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m by billyG(m): 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
I only came to confirm names...but is it necessary.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m by billyG(m): 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
See how folks makes indians to be dehumanizing,humiliating Africans,how many Indians has been caught by Marwa & his boys?

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m by goody234: 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
What are these fools doing selling drugs in india for gods sake ...india of all places nigeria is so much better very racist people they look down on blacks i cant stand them ..
Nothing there for you come back to nigeria and do better ...people just want an easy life selling drugs is not the answer

2 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m by Danisaint112(m): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
India should please be killing them

Man parading as woman exhibiting hatred for only a certain tribe in Nigeria because religious and tribal sentiments. You will meet your Waterloo soon. Fool.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m by Morphinne: 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
LILTJAY:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/12/three-nigerians-arrested-in-india-with-cocaine-and-other-drugs-worth-n14m.html

Ironically, the people who are fond of calling someone a drug baron are the ones languishing in foreign prisons for the same evil they are accusing others of
INEC should establish polling units in various Asian prisons in order to afford these okoro children of hate and perdition the opportunity to vote for their lord and messiah, HE Anini grin
Kaa da fun gbogbo yin.

2 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m by StJasper(m): 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
LILTJAY:

Some mentally deranged idiots will be attacking Buhari over the deportation of these worthless elements, instead of them to bury their drug peddling brothers alive.

Woe betide any congenital idiot who calls Tinubu a drug lord because we know those who are into drug peddling business.

Always in the news for wrong reasons.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m by Morphinne: 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
billyG:
See how folks makes indians to be dehumanizing,humiliating Africans,how many Indians has been caught by Marwa & his boys?
That’s because the Indians are not like the animals from the land of Biafra. The Indians respect the laws and customs of their hosts. One obidense foool was even saying Tinubu and the federal Government are to blame for our battered international image, imagine that nonsense. So na government dey do yahoo and dey carry drug go other ppl country? There are many African countries that our Nigeria is better off by a wide margin, yet you don’t see their citizens constituting nuisance abroad. The Indian authority should start executing them immediately they are found and proven guilty beyond every reasonable doubt.

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m by Yankee101: 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
Hence massive deportation
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m by vertueptime: 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
LILTJAY:

Tofiakwa, it is always them, the cursed tribe of the rising sun, distributors of Biafran powder, natural criminals.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m by vertueptime: 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
lordm:
But this is getting out of hand

Which hand again? This people are beyond redemption, pla immigration should always write Ndi Igbo on the front page of their passport. To defferentiate us from them, drugs tribe
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m by Izuchukwu70: 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
Brighton1:
Obasi
Okoro
Sunday

Tribalist
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m by EmmanuelScott1(m): 5:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
Peppysco:

It's a trophy for them, like a Champions league trophy

grin grin
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m by ojex004: 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
Na Dem as usual, zombidence obi diot followers from Afghaneastern part of Nigeria.
Foolish tribe
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m by Uncletony(m): 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
OGwales:
OMG! These people have finished us
Drug is better than skull mining!
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m by rdokoye: 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
goody234:
What are these fools doing selling drugs in india for gods sake ...india of all places nigeria is so much better very racist people they look down on blacks i cant stand them ..
Nothing there for you come back to nigeria and do better ...people just want an easy life selling drugs is not the answer

They weren't selling drugs in India, they're drug mules, drug traffickers use poor and desperate people to smuggle drugs into countries for large sums of money.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m by CORRECTMAN78(m): 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Bla bla bla.......
If we’re not better than you, you won’t be coming to Lagos in night buses, just the way Mexicans sneak into the uS at night.
SW is your people’s japa dream.
You know it too, so stop crying.
I can bet you’re typing this sh1t with your skeletal fingers in this same SW.

Mind you I didn’t read your sh1t till the end, I already know y’alls brains work.

Docile things!

It amazes how you thing that Lagos is a good coast yet all you do every day is wake up in your brown roof envelope, sip ewedu and amara, supplement it with osogbo weed, and then you look for your family house to sell, or you go looking for organs to harvest.

"Igbos come to your Lagos at night".
Go to your airports and find out who uses them more. Go to well established parks in Lagos and see who travels with them.

The much your despicable people do is to stay along and board those white scrap going to Ibadan, Akure, Ogbomosho, etc

You said you don't finish reading my post. Am not surprise, am laying you bay. Your shame dey shame me self
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m by Olat4421: 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
Name checker over to you grin grin grin
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m by Illegal1(m): 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ndi developers always on the beat...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Scamming Women On Pretext As UK Citizens / "Hypnotized" Housemaid Gives Employer's N5.5M Jewellery To Fraudsters. / 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.