Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m (14465 Views)

US Coast Guard Seizes $1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine And Marijuana / Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos / Nigerian Couple Caught With Heroine, Cocaine and drug money in india (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
LILTJAY:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/12/three-nigerians-arrested-in-india-with-cocaine-and-other-drugs-worth-n14m.html

Point of correction! Three proposed IPOB Nationals! Enough of tarnishing the image of this country. When there is good thing done, yes they can refer to them as Nigerians. I stand corrected if am wrong.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m by Gaabasky: 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
Remove their testes and replace them with cocaine ball
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m by Bigkoko: 9:25am On Dec 30, 2022
There should be a law in Nigeria that says, if you commit a crime abroad, serves a sentence for it, if you come back to Nigeria, you also serve half the sentence.... I tell you, all Nigerian like crime would drop by half!

This include money laundry & narcotics...... barons like Tinubu would also have to forfeit his Nigerian cash too! With such a law, Nigerians would be more law abiding than even Japanese & the Scandinavians!

LILTJAY:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/12/three-nigerians-arrested-in-india-with-cocaine-and-other-drugs-worth-n14m.html

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m by BanyXchi: 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
CORRECTMAN78:
At least they are quite unlike their Yoruba counterparts who go about harvesting their brothers and sisters head and other organs for ritual.
Osu alusi every time I check Facebook, it's new gory videos of ipob Ritualists beheading, harvesting and cannibalizing your brothers and sisters... Everyone knows you guys are the craziest degenerates in the country.... Focus on your afghaneastern region... You're obsessed with Yorubas, I'm sure it's because of Obituary Feb loss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Hypnotized" Housemaid Gives Employer's N5.5M Jewellery To Fraudsters. / 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail / Can't I Study Political Science With These O'level Grades?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.