Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer (48287 Views)

Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered / Photo Of ASP Ayuba Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Dead / Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem, Shot Dead By Police In Lagos On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by joyandfaith: 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
post=119473432:

https://punchng.com/bolanle-raheem-seven-things-to-know-about-dead-lawyer/?

Could this assassination? Security agents may be used as assassins? I learnt she was shot at a close range.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by israelmao(m): 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
The best way to flush out evil in every society is for the good people in that society to speak up against evil and take pragmatic steps in ensuring that it comes to lowest ebb.If evil,corrupt,deceitful and greedy people are being praised instead of being condemned and brought to book such a society will become a breeding ground for evil and it becomes a norm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by NuruDiddy: 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
Atiku brother killed a beautiful lawyer. Chia
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2022
May u lose all female members of your family soon. May they all be killed by the gun. U will weep over ur family members one by one and gnash your teeth in bitterness. Your tears will flow and wet the soil. All tru ur life shall be death upon death. Ur wife, daughters, sisters, mother shall be scape goats for police brutality. U will lose all of them
SultanOfPuna:
I said it before and I will say it again
Its very sad that police shoot a woman
Now 90% of Nigerians have started paying attention

Had it been a MAN that was shot.
IGP won't react.
Nairaland will post his bad news and it will be the end of that matter.
We all know this is the bitter truth

Many boys,brothers, fathers and men have been killed by police but no national outrage.

But you see how the whole of Nigeria all of a sudden in outrage because it's a woman.

If you want police reform is if Police kill more women. I assure you 1000000% police brutality will stop.
Only women can stop police brutality in Nigeria

Women, if Police harass your man. Jump out and hold the police man.
If they shoot you, the outrage will be national
Thus your death will not be in vain and the officers that shot you will be sentenced 4 life
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Again,
Mynd.44
Rule 1.

https://www.nairaland.com/nlpolicewoman/posts

Are you not a vulture griller, why your lamentations?

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by naijapikin2(m): 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
This can never happen to me by God's grace. But if it happens to even my enemy that I'm not comfortable with, I'll go after the policeman in full wrath!

I'll murder everything that concerns him, his wife, children, parents, other relatives. His dog, his cat.

everything associated with him will be atrociously murdered! As long as that thing has breath. And I don't give a poo if they are innocent.

Nonsense!

Arrant rubbish!!
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
the absence of sars to reduce the popuplation of criminals in ovr society is why insecurity and kidnapping is at a record high in this country. am having so much anxiety over this. what if im kidnapped while traveling. what wil be my fate in the hand of those devil incarnate. what . frankly speaking , i think Endsars was a mistake.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by kinkydude: 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
Very painful death.RIP, lovely woman. Now what are they gonna do about" their'' Lagos? We're tired
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by integrity16(m): 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nigeria happened to her. RIP to the dead.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by geezynoni: 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
There are some criminals that should suffer slow agonizing pain before death. The Killer police is one.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by mutvy: 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wi they not kill that policeman too? This looks like the policeman was paid to kill that woman.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by Dukeofotukpo(m): 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

IGP won't react.

Many boys,brothers, fathers and men have been killed by police but no national outrage.

But you see how the whole of Nigeria all of a sudden in outrage because it's a woman.

If you want police reform is if Police kill more women. I assure you 1000000% police brutality will stop.

Thus your death will not be in vain and the officers that shot you will be sentenced 4 life

Na for women to de sacrifice their life for police brutality to end? Lol
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by oloyedewaris(m): 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
ecolime:
Chaii. Nigeria happened to her cry

This is exactly is why I don't blame those leaving the country in droves.

Life is hard overseas for low income earners but it is rare to be killed like a chicken by a trigger happy Police.
You take the slightest opportunity to insult Nigeria whenever things like this happen Forgetting that things far worse than this one happen in your so called abroad
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by chudez0147(m): 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
DamnNigga
What is damani vandi Biko nu I don't think the officer is a Nigerian. May her soul rest well
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by feed70: 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
post=119473432:

https://punchng.com/bolanle-raheem-seven-things-to-know-about-dead-lawyer/?

Nigerian police are caused!! It will never be well with them
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by GUNITGuy: 11:33pm On Dec 27, 2022
chudez0147:
DamnNigga
What is damani vandi Biko nu I don't think the officer is a Nigerian. May her soul rest well
Alot of people don't understand Police Sha....See the name .....Omo case close .......I give people just after a week when we celebrate new year they would forget ...........
It's all over simply because it's a NBA lawyer involved and a woman..... Police and Lawyers hardly agree in Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by Harrisee(m): 11:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
May God comfort her loved ones. Nigeria happened to her
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by Godsonkemz(m): 11:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
That policeman don buy market. By the time NBA finishes with him, he will beg to live the rest of his life in misery. Funny enough police will deny him, dekit him and prosecute him like a murderer.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by Caffeine(m): 12:19am On Dec 28, 2022
Eriggs:
May her soul Rest well.
I will deal with that killer cop personally in the spiritual.

If you mean humble prayer to God, okay, all vengeance belongs to God Rom 12:19

Otherwise, You can't do anything...
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by Chee59(f): 3:18am On Dec 28, 2022
You forgot to include the fact that
she was pregnant with twins when she was shot.
She had just one child and according to sources has been trying to have another with her husband. And was killed, along with her children, in cold blood.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:36am On Dec 28, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

IGP won't react.

Am just wondering.... if I can get anything from you on January 1.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by spartachico(m): 7:48am On Dec 28, 2022
why is it that every ugly police/ uniform men are always a bad yoke ,always landing in trouble all year round.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by shegzydave(m): 8:48am On Dec 28, 2022
What are Lagosians waiting for? They should try and know his house and family and kill his wife and all his children, then he rot in Jail
what sort of rubbish is that, people that are employed to protect us are the one killing us.... and you say Nigeria is not a Zoo country.... what a mess.......if you have the opportunity to JAPA abeg JAPA ooooo nothing good can come out of Nigeria again.....
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by Ted4real: 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
A beautiful life wasted just like that by an animal in uniform.

So sad but justice should be serve right.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by isrealola: 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
What has disclosure of her faith got to do with what is on ground now?
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

IGP won't react.

Very soon Nigeria police phycologists will soon come out to act generosity police is friend undecided

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
oloyedewaris:

You take the slightest opportunity to insult Nigeria whenever things like this happen Forgetting that things far worse than this one happen in your so called abroad

A Nigeria systems that are killing people should be respected? No be juju be dat.

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
Collinsaik:
the absence of sars to reduce the popuplation of criminals in ovr society is why insecurity and kidnapping is at a record high in this country. am having so much anxiety over this. what if im kidnapped while traveling. what wil be my fate in the hand of those devil incarnate. what . frankly speaking , i think Endsars was a mistake.

Go to PH you will see SARS still brutalising citizens, but off cameras this time.

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by oloyedewaris(m): 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
WelcomeToBiafra:

A Nigeria systems that are killing people should be respected? No be juju be dat.
So they don't kill people in abroad

I pity you sha
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
oloyedewaris:

So they don't kill people in abroad

I pity you sha
Are you in abroad? I pity you too....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) / Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus / Man Murdered In Kwara, Head Cut Off & Dumped Beside A Market (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.