Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments (34090 Views)

Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster / Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments by freeborn02: 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
fredoooooo:
Hhah even olisah metuh sef na Anini obi brother , both are pandora thieves.. grin cheesy grin

The money stolen by tinubu, is it not more than what olisa metuh and Obi stole?

That makes tinubu the biggest Anini among them all.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments by livinbygrace: 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
Swiperite:
Well said Olisa

Take away from his response ;

1. Crowds at the rally ground does not determine the outcome of the election .

2. Obi might shock everyone come February 28

Quick one, i want to check something:

Like for Obi
Share for Atiku and BAT (combined)

Mr shock absorber,Obi no go see draw.The contest is between Tinubu and Atiku
Re: Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments by freeborn02: 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
Okealaaye:
What's the worth of his criticism - not in Sterling, dollar and Euro o, but morally and ethically? A confirmed thief and plunder of our patrimony has no voice, so to say, but we forget the past so easily. Thus a yesterday's felon convicted of sundry misdemeanours may become a state governor tomorrow.

The same way a drug dealer of yesterday can become a president today in Nigeria and some cirsed people will still campaign for him.
Re: Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments by BeardedMeat(m): 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nayturalistic:

Lol you guys and your inferiority complex sha
You responded because you are an urchin.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments by Demigod22: 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
corleone21:
Man, shut up your mouth. If God can pick Moses out of Egypt to deliver the children of Israel, what's makes you think he hasn't done the same by taking Peter Obi out of the old order to deliver the masses?

Drop your account number, I need to send you something for brain check up.

For comparing Peter Obi to Moses, you need to be beaten by hungry bandits. What kind of daft comparison is this? These obidients purposely lack sense and foresight.
Re: Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments by kkonyeji(m): 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
Zeddyzed:
Obi never win and nobody is allowed to criticize him. Imagine what will happen if he wins (thankfully, that won't happen)

Says he who knows tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments by djon78(m): 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
stanluiz:
I love Olisa metuh punch " Mini Amadiohas ".

All those Mini Amadiohas, under achievers and some useless and irrelevants igbo politicians should be bold and campaign for their candidates.

Bunch of cowards that can come out and do what their fellow men are doing but instead casting down their brother.

Tufiakwa!

He really got a very good name for them

Mini Amadiohas

What goods have they brought to the Igbo nation?

None

They have just been feathering there nest

They are the reason our people turned to nnamdi kanu for redemption

But I love the emergence of Peter Obi
They will be completely demystified
They will discover that they have no iota of electoral value

Our people have been apathy towards election in igboland
But Peter Obi emergence has woken up a spirit in many of us

I had my PVC since 2011
But never voted
But you see this election
I will vote
My vote m ust count

That's how it is with many of our people

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments by assholemods: 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
Typicool8:
Urchins will soon rush in to come and bark as usual
You are one of them, you barking already.
Re: Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments by essentialone(m): 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
When did he get healed?

Re: Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments by Mayor101010(m): 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
Peter Obi is your next president.
OGHENAOGIE:
nope it's cos how toxic his supporters are and want to force him down people's throats especially the Ipob people... Anyone who is realistic knows next year president race is between APC and PDP... Not even Ojukwu of APGA could win in 2003 how much more an overhyped Obi in a small labour party...
Re: Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments by StreetFight: 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
Sajiha:
grin
Why is Every known rotten Nigerian who got their wealth through the backdoor against Obi

I am sure you know that these wealthy people decide who rules Nigeria.
Re: Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments by Mayor101010(m): 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
StreetFight:

I am sure you know that these wealthy people decide who rules Nigeria.

Nigerians will decide this time

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments by orshiayoh: 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
Metuh should focus on his new business and allow politicians to discuss politics. The same people who received public funds without accounting for same should not be seen or heard in the court of public opinion.
Re: Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments by Typicool8(m): 11:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
assholemods:

You are one of them, you barking already.

Lol mumu
Re: Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments by Tradman: 11:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
fredoooooo:
Hhah even olisah metuh sef na Anini obi brother , both are pandora thieves.. grin cheesy grin
Tinubu has finally withdrawn from presidency
Re: Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments by occfx: 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kingsmeal:
Look at the mini Amadioha's below

Aka Efulefus
Re: Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments by ablejesus26(m): 12:20am On Dec 28, 2022
Kingsmeal:
Look at the mini Amadioha's below

Remove My Prof From That list osiso angry
I Stand with Peter Obi.
Apga bu nke anyi.
Re: Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments by floret23(f): 12:35am On Dec 28, 2022
Donwilson88:
Freedom of speech! Where are you??
This year, they said he has no structure, they said he has no money, they said he's not known outside of Anambra State; now, they say he has no crowd in his rallies.

I do not know who will win the 2023 elections but it will definitely not be determined by the usual political crowd who are paid to attend rallies. Check your family, check your domestic staff, check those gainfully employed and fully engaged in public and private employs; they do not attend rallies but they will surely vote. Let the candidates focus on voters not professional rally attendees.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments by assholemods: 1:33am On Dec 28, 2022
Typicool8:

Lol mumu
Lol.. ode!
Re: Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments by aylagos(m): 2:34am On Dec 28, 2022
youngmd:
Onething I love about obi is that he doesn't fight his enemies .he allow God to fight for him
lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments by Inosky: 4:23am On Dec 28, 2022
They all know that INEC's BVAS will be used to checkmate their usual ways of rigging the election this time around.
They are afraid.
INEC the ball is on your court not to manipulate that BVAS machine because we won't allow you, it would be disastrous for you if you try that.

It would be another EndSars, but worst than that.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments by ogwumgbe: 4:27am On Dec 28, 2022
kezienaira:

Its so sad brother.
Hausa will support theirs, Yoruba will support theirs.
E go reach our turn asslickers will always show themselves....pathetic

That's politics, igbo is the only tribe that play mature politics in Nigeria, Igbos lead, others follow, igbos stand for justice, truth and equity, Nigeria will keep sinking down till igbos are allowed to rescue it. Leadership is a calling, and not something to be gotten by force, if you are not destined to rule, you will end up destroying the polity, that's what Nigeria has been facing, only an igbo man will rescue this country. Igbos are not nepotic like other tribes, neither are they partisan or tribalistic, they align with what they think is right irrespective of whose ox is gored. Notwithstanding, Peter Obi is the only guy with the guts to deal with corrupt politicians, My second Choice is Sowore, not all these old thieves

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments by engrpheleeks(m): 5:12am On Dec 28, 2022
Zeddyzed:
Obi never win and nobody is allowed to criticize him. Imagine what will happen if he wins (thankfully, that won't happen)
IS HE THE ONLY ONE CONTESTING? WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE CHANNEL THAT BAD ENERGY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS?
Re: Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments by jmichael259(m): 5:13am On Dec 28, 2022
livinbygrace:

infohenry:
Does that remove his right to contest, why are you guys not telling the likes of Sowore, Abiola, and Kwankwanso to stop contesting, while not allowing him to contest and fail so that you can laugh?

Atiku is in his fourth contest, Buhari contested four times so let Obi be, or are you guys afraid he might win.

Atiku 6th time.
Tinubu 3rd or 4th time.

Anyways, imagine election if only the "winner" should be allowed to contest. This 2023 has exposed the amount of hatefilled tribalism against igbos. Imuolumen, Abiola, Kwankwaso, Sowore etc are contesting in some almost unknown platforms self. Why is it the Igbo man that is the focus after all they say they're sure he won't win? So why the panic and pressure?

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments by Pclemenza: 5:17am On Dec 28, 2022
jmichael259:

Atiku 6th time.
Tinubu 3rd or 4th time.

Anyways, imagine election if only the "winner" should be allowed to contest. This 2023 has exposed the amount of hatefilled tribalism against igbos. Imuolumen, Abiola, Kwankwaso, Sowore etc are contesting in some almost unknown platforms self. Why is it the Igbo man that is the focus after all they say they're sure he won't win? So why the panic and pressure?
In a football match, the player with the ball gets the most tackles from the opposing team. OBI is the baller in this election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments by engrpheleeks(m): 5:18am On Dec 28, 2022
livinbygrace:

WE HAVE HEARD YOU REFEREE. NOW GET YOUR PVC READY AND LET'S MEET AT THE POLLS.
Re: Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments by Slimchainz: 6:29am On Dec 28, 2022
Peter obi is a hypocrite...
Nigerians are sure too easy to deceive ,this man has been a billionaire for long now what has been his personal impact so far to the lives of humans while not holding any political office
All this are just stupid strategies telling the masses you'll do better when it's all a damn lie
He was willing to rule under Atiku and now Atiku is a devil .....lol how does that make sense
Nigerian youths are yet to embrace truth and that is the world won't get better but worse....
Re: Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments by ubimagos: 7:15am On Dec 28, 2022
Na PDP family affairs
Re: Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:39am On Dec 28, 2022
Mayor101010:
Peter Obi is your next president.
on nairaland I agree but in real term next year Peter Obi ll end on Onitsha head bridge... Tinubu is my next president at worst Atiku.. simple and short
Re: Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments by Freebills12: 11:29am On Dec 28, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
MICHEALADEX:
Idiot criticizing someone how has never been alleged to be a thief...funny people

Small customary court case now spinal cord go get injury

Fools everywhere! Criticise his words not his personality... Hope you don't it's fallacy to attack the subject instead of his words. Argumentum ad homine
Re: Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Fools everywhere! Criticise his words not his personality... Hope you don't it's fallacy to attack the subject instead of his words. Argumentum ad homine

Mumu like I know you'll kneel before a naked mad man simply because he's praying in Jesus name.

When a topic favor you, you gloat but attack everyone when I doesn't.

Shame on you people let Obi win make we see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Bomb Explosion In Kogi Office, It Was A Plastic Bottle & Insecticide (Photos) / Enugu People Protest IPOB Attack On Ekweremadu, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Asari Dokubo Warns Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment..."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.