Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? (8394 Views)

How To Make Money From Money Rituals / Man Barks Like A Dog In Ogun Once In A Month For Money Ritual - Instablog(video) / History The Story Of Otokoto Money Ritual Killing Of 1996 In Owerri, Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Neroo22: 11:46am On Dec 30, 2022
Faber:
I know a man who runs money ritual legit. He dey Owerri, many of my friends run am and were cashing out weekly. You pay 150k for the magic box. Money will be flowing till 2yrs. I backed off because e get side effect. Your mom go dey sick periodically. I no dey play ludo with my mama. The easiest way for you to die, is to use my mama play, you must go down if I get hold of you.
my guy don move to this plug u de talk, fr same owerri,de gave them three options I get ,one be say de baba bring out new note say de go use am buy something fr super market den remain change,fr night all those shop sales go come to u fr de day,de effect b,the person u love most,his or her lifespan will be cutting like, Samsung old days Android battery,de second be, u go de cook de do party fr friend,and people each time u need money,after that two or three weeks person Among the attendees go fall,money go flow fr u,the last I don't fgrt am,as Dem Yan am niggaz by baba,all men backoff ,liver cut,but my guy na unto gee level tinx,e de there comot 500k remaining 500k all 1metre fr doing ooh fr gee matter,de man don run my guy work as he Yan us,Korea man drop 70metres den e wan com run again mk e drop 120metres, na all dis guys way base Senegalese scatter Dakar fr gee level...most nairaland nv see life,if Dem de Yan am fr Dem,de go de play tink say na child's play,unto u taste,u sef go de give testimony to other,no b by I hear or I hear

1 Like

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Nostradamus: 11:51am On Dec 30, 2022
majesticguy:
I don't think it works that way. That's probably the way Nollywood portrays it, but i don't think it works that way. Based on my observation, money ritual kinda provides a powerful and extraordinary boost to what you are already doing.

For those doing business and are into money ritual, they make jaw dropping sales that you'd begin to wonder if they are the only sellers of such commodities in the market. Their customers trooping in and mostly stand in their shop for hours waiting to be attended to, without complaining irrespective of how hash the seller might be.

For those in contract jobs, you see them getting the bid to mouth watering contracts without even breaking a sweat or without valid paperworks. They call it connection (not saying all connection are money ritual related).

The list goes on..........
this is exactly how it works.
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by nedekid: 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
Neroo22:
are u doubting evidence of spirit, have not see who a mad man gave 10draws all play, have not u see who de gave draws as we in dream it plays as well,if u want to be getting as in better draw, there are doing fr it,as in sure doing,e go de sup,ur seven draws go dey play...go edo go ask y baba ijebu lotto no dey dere again
Bro, me I don't know those details, hence my throwing the challenge to those that beleive in such magic or supernatural stuff.
My own is being the number let's do sharing sharing.
The game is this night. 17m GBP.
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Faber(m): 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
Neroo22:
are u doubting evidence of spirit, have not see who a mad man gave 10draws all play, have not u see who de gave draws as we in dream it plays as well,if u want to be getting as in better draw, there are doing fr it,as in sure doing,e go de sup,ur seven draws go dey play...go edo go ask y baba ijebu lotto no dey dere again
Some of d things u said is true, but some are false. No Spirit gives u pool or lotto numbers twice, na one time cashout and na mostly dream. I don dream 18 and 22 before on a friday night and it played 2 draws on the next day on UK Pools. As for Edo matter, I dey Edo state Baba Ijebu lotto full here. They dont use umbrella, they use small kiosks or cubicle like that phone booths that year
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
visijo:
That money wey dey come from money ritual
Who dey print am

It is the normal money printed by CBN.

Many people confuse blood money rituals (which they watch in movies) with favour rituals.

If you are a musician, and you want success, you can do the favour rituals. It is similar to a Christian reading some Psalms, or fasting and praying. It has no side effects.

The blood money ritual you watch in movies does not exist in real life.

Blood money simply means money received through murder or killings. For example, the money Judas Iscariot received for betraying Jesus Christ was blood money.
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by princemillla(m): 5:01am On Dec 31, 2022
nedekid:

While there is no doubt supernatural things happen. Most magic performed by entertainers are all nothing but tricks, slight of hand. Forget all that long story of him invoking money, cloths from any shop. It's just to create an aura of mystery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQfYerGE81Y
Watch from 2.15 min if you don't have time to start from the beginning.

It’s real bro. Find out about a guy called olowo Dian. They steal from different shops while at home

1 Like

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by PoliteActivist: 5:10am On Dec 31, 2022
Lionize:

By this i think you mean the ritual that produces raw cash. There are different types of money rutual, but for the direct cash,
It is still the same money in circulation, but demons steal them from people and bring to the ritualist.

Reading your entire post, it is amazing what you people believe, just amazing. I've come to the conclusion - people will believe ANYTHING!!!
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by nedekid: 5:26am On Dec 31, 2022
princemillla:

It’s real bro. Find out about a guy called olowo Dian. They steal from different shops while at home
No doubt, I gave 1% provision for the real folks.
Anyway, did you read of the challenge I threw down earlier in the post? Why can't anyone that believes he has a strong, sound "olowo Dian", magician, pastor, imam, seer, child steerer, madman that predicts, prophet, jazz man etc take up the challenge and get the 7 numbers between 1 and 50. Let's play the euromillions. I have an account with chamerlot. I will place the bet, pay for it. 1 hr later we check the winning numbers which you can check by visiting euromillions website or by just Google. I pay you 2m gbp or 1.8b naira.
The next one is for Tuesday. We place the bet around 8pm and check the result around 10pm.
If you beleive, meet your "strong" person let us try. No harm in trying, last last na me go loose money, but number enter, we both gain.
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by PoliteActivist: 5:40am On Dec 31, 2022
nedekid:

Pls check the long message I wrote to you earlier explaining the deal.
Let the boy predict the 5 numbers plus the 2 bonus, total 7 numbers between 1 and 50.
I will then use the numbers to play this Friday euromillions for 17m GBP.
We play it on Friday night, in 2 hrs we know the result. You too will check the result online. princemillla Lionize madridguy Otuegbe visijo Faber Neroo22 visijo BluntTheApostle
 Nostradamus Letlovelead213 baretalk
NuruDiddy Wiseandtrue Lifestone Agapegodstime

You are a funny guy sir. You keep saying UK when they also have all sorts of lotteries and bets right here in Nigeria.
The jackpot of one lottery abroad was recently almost $2bn (two billion dollars) - just for picking 6 numbers correctly!
What you seek has been proven not to exist. See below.

I think there is a reason black Africa is backwards. I think too much belief in this kind of stuff is a big part of it!

James Randi*

James "The Amazing" Randi (1928 - 2020) was a former magician and a scientific skeptic perhaps best known as a challenger of paranormal claims and pseudoscience. He was the founder of the james randi Educational Foundation (JREF), and co-founder of the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry, originally known as the Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal.

*The million-dollar challenge is a prize offered by the james randi foundation to anyone "who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occultic power or event."*
It has yet to be won though there have been a vast number of attempts.

Randi started the challenge as a result of some fellow magicians claiming they were using demons and supernatural powers and not tricks - claims Randi knew were false.

Randi started the James Randi Educational Foundation to monitor applications for the $1 million prize, and to serve as an organizing body to help promote skepticism and provide educational resources on claims of the paranormal.
The foundation was headed by Randi for many years before he retired from its presidency.

In 1987 he exposed the Peter Popoff ministry for faking their faith healing claims. The resulting scandal drove Popoff into bankruptcy.
When challenged in 2011 popular psychic Sally Morgan did not even attempt the challenge.
Sylvia Browne was the only widely known psychic who offered to take up the challenge. Sylvia was a popular television psychic who claimed that she could communicate with the dead. On March 6, 2001, she agreed to take up the challenge.
To her dying day she did not take the challenge. Sylvia's first excuse was because she did not know how to contact randi. That was comical: a professional psychic who spoke to dead people could not figure out how to reach randi. Her following excuse was that she did not want to take the challenge because randi was a godless individual!

*But it is not only Randi. Here are others offering money to anyone who can prove existence of juju or supernatural.*

** B. Premanand from India will pay Rs. 100,000 "to any person or persons who will
demonstrate any psychic,
supernatural of paranormal ability of any kind under satisfactory observing conditions."

**Prabir Ghosh will pay Rs. 20,00,000 to anyone who claims to possess supernatural power
of any kind and proves the same without resorting to any trick in the location specified by Prabir Ghosh.

**The Australian Skeptics offer $100,000 (Australian), $80,000 for the psychic
and $20,000 for anyone "who
nominates a person who successfully completes the Australian Skeptics
Challenge." If you nominate yourself, and are successful, you get the whole hundred grand.

**The Association for Skeptical Inquiry (ASKE) , a U.K. skeptic organization, offers £12,000 for proof of psychic
powers.

**The Independent Investigations Group "offers a $50,000 prize to anyone who can show, under proper
observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event."

**The North Texas Skeptics offer $12,000 to any person who can demonstrate any psychic or paranormal power or ability under scientifically valid observing conditions.

**The Quebec Skeptics offer $10,000 to any astrologer who can demonstrate
her craft according in a formal
scientific experiment.

**The Tampa Bay Skeptics offer $1,000 to anyone able to demonstrate any
paranormal phenomenon under
mutually agreed-upon observing
conditions.

**A group in New Zealand calling itself "Immortality" is offering a prize of $NZ2,000,000 to anyone "who can
display an actual paranormal ability, under controlled conditions." One million goes to the successful applicant and one million to the charity of his or her choice.

Magician Chris Angel offered $1,000,000 of his own money to Uri Geller and Jim Callahan if they could psychically determine the contents of an envelope he held in his hand. The offer was in response to Callahan's claim that his performance of a trick on a TV show called "Phenomenon" was aided by demons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by princemillla(m): 5:44am On Dec 31, 2022
nedekid:

No doubt, I gave 1% provision for the real folks.
Anyway, did you read of the challenge I threw down earlier in the post? Why can't anyone that believes he has a strong, sound "olowo Dian", magician, pastor, imam, seer, child steerer, madman that predicts, prophet, jazz man etc take up the challenge and get the 7 numbers between 1 and 50. Let's play the euromillions. I have an account with chamerlot. I will place the bet, pay for it. 1 hr later we check the winning numbers which you can check by visiting euromillions website or by just Google. I pay you 2m gbp or 1.8b naira.
The next one is for Tuesday. We place the bet around 8pm and check the result around 10pm.
If you beleive, meet your "strong" person let us try. No harm in trying, last last na me go loose money, but number enter, we both gain.

You are right sha. This same question always pop in my head. Why don’t this guys amass wealth to themselves etc

1 Like

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by nedekid: 6:06am On Dec 31, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You are a funny guy sir. You keep saying UK when they also have all sorts of lotteries and bets in Nigeria.
The jackpot of one lottery abroad was recently almost $2bn (two billion dollars) - just for picking 6 numbers correctly!
What you seek has been proven not to exist. See below.

James Randi*

James "The Amazing" Randi (1928 - 2020) was a former magician and a scientific skeptic perhaps best known as a challenger of paranormal claims and pseudoscience. He was the founder of the james randi Educational Foundation (JREF), and co-founder of the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry, originally known as the Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal.

*The million-dollar challenge is a prize offered by the james randi foundation to anyone "who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occultic power or event."*
It has yet to be won though there have been a vast number of attempts.

Randi started the challenge as a result of some fellow magicians claiming they were using demons and supernatural powers and not tricks - claims Randi knew were false.

Randi started the James Randi Educational Foundation to monitor applications for the $1 million prize, and to serve as an organizing body to help promote skepticism and provide educational resources on claims of the paranormal.
The foundation was headed by Randi for many years before he retired from its presidency.

In 1987 he exposed the Peter Popoff ministry for faking their faith healing claims. The resulting scandal drove Popoff into bankruptcy.
When challenged in 2011 popular psychic Sally Morgan did not even attempt the challenge.
Sylvia Browne was the only widely known psychic who offered to take up the challenge. Sylvia was a popular television psychic who claimed that she could communicate with the dead. On March 6, 2001, she agreed to take up the challenge.
To her dying day she did not take the challenge. Sylvia's first excuse was because she did not know how to contact randi. That was comical: a professional psychic who spoke to dead people could not figure out how to reach randi. Her following excuse was that she did not want to take the challenge because randi was a godless individual!

*But it is not only Randi. Here are others offering money to anyone who can prove existence of juju or supernatural.*

** B. Premanand from India will pay Rs. 100,000 "to any person or persons who will
demonstrate any psychic,
supernatural of paranormal ability of any kind under satisfactory observing conditions."

**Prabir Ghosh will pay Rs. 20,00,000 to anyone who claims to possess supernatural power
of any kind and proves the same without resorting to any trick in the location specified by Prabir Ghosh.

**The Australian Skeptics offer $100,000 (Australian), $80,000 for the psychic
and $20,000 for anyone "who
nominates a person who successfully completes the Australian Skeptics
Challenge." If you nominate yourself, and are successful, you get the whole hundred grand.

**The Association for Skeptical Inquiry (ASKE) , a U.K. skeptic organization, offers £12,000 for proof of psychic
powers.

**The Independent Investigations Group "offers a $50,000 prize to anyone who can show, under proper
observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event."

**The North Texas Skeptics offer $12,000 to any person who can demonstrate any psychic or paranormal power or ability under scientifically valid observing conditions.

**The Quebec Skeptics offer $10,000 to any astrologer who can demonstrate
her craft according in a formal
scientific experiment.

**The Tampa Bay Skeptics offer $1,000 to anyone able to demonstrate any
paranormal phenomenon under
mutually agreed-upon observing
conditions.

**A group in New Zealand calling itself "Immortality" is offering a prize of $NZ2,000,000 to anyone "who can
display an actual paranormal ability, under controlled conditions." One million goes to the successful applicant and one million to the charity of his or her choice.

Magician Chris Angel offered $1,000,000 of his own money to Uri Geller and Jim Callahan if they could psychically determine the contents of an envelope he held in his hand. The offer was in response to Callahan's claim that his performance of a trick on a TV show called "Phenomenon" was aided by demons.
Hello, thanks for your polite response. If your started reading the post from the beginning, you will see what lead to me making this offer.
Someone wrote some crap about a magician somewhere in a bustop, invoking some sort of clothing material ie jeans, and claiming it was from some shop somewhere ie a loss to the shop. I told told poster it was all crap, a trick, slight of hand. The guy went as far been rude. Ie the usual nairaland way when having a conversation.
Different people have said they beleive in the so calls magic or spiritual powers. You know what, I gave a benefit of doubt of 1% for those that might be real since 99% to me are fakes.
Oya, I then threw the challenge for those that actually beleive theyp have strong prophets, steerer, mam, pastor, juju an, ritualists, etc to prove themselves.
Me I do not know about naija lotterys, never played, don't know how it works, don't even know bet naija, naira bet etc, only hear if it.
The one I know is the chamelot lottery owned by the UK government. You buy you tickets physically in shops. You can also have the app and play online. You must be UK resident to do that. From Naija you have to use VPN. Your account is linked to your UK bank account so it is not easy to open one.
My reason for choosing that is because it is verifiable by anyone. You can go to euromillions and check the winning easily.
Anyway, to prove that all is crap, nobody has taken up the challenge.
Who does not need money? You, your jazzman? Me? Oga just as you said and backed it up with research. IT IS ALL FAKE! NOBODY HAS SUCH POWERS! THEY DON'T SEE JACK!

2 Likes

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Lionize: 6:17am On Dec 31, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Reading your entire post, it is amazing what you people believe, just amazing. I've come to the conclusion - people
will believe ANYTHING!!!

Yeah, people's belief systems are shaped by experience most times. Anyone who does not believe there are supernatural powers on earth still has ignorance on that corner of his life.

As far back as when I was in secondary school, from js3. I had a classmate who with his two other friends in ss2 were on contact with some dark powers in India. They used to do some rituals to get raw cash. They also used charms to sleep with women.
How they ended up? My classmate didn't finish secondary school. He was riding Okada some years back. His friends? They finished but without good results. When to another school and wrote waec again without success. One is dead now and the other forms part of the 'masses' in Lagos.

Anyone who tells you there is ritual you do, so long as it involves bringing items together or living or mammals, that has no side effect, has lied to you.
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by PoliteActivist: 8:02am On Dec 31, 2022
nedekid:

Hello, thanks for your polite response. If your started reading the post from the beginning, you will see what lead to me making this offer.
Someone wrote some crap about a magician somewhere in a bustop, invoking some sort of clothing material ie jeans, and claiming it was from some shop somewhere ie a loss to the shop. I told told poster it was all crap, a trick, slight of hand. The guy went as far been rude. Ie the usual nairaland way when having a conversation.
Different people have said they beleive in the so calls magic or spiritual powers. You know what, I gave a benefit of doubt of 1% for those that might be real since 99% to me are fakes.
Oya, I then threw the challenge for those that actually beleive theyp have strong prophets, steerer, mam, pastor, juju an, ritualists, etc to prove themselves.
Me I do not know about naija lotterys, never played, don't know how it works, don't even know bet naija, naira bet etc, only hear if it.
The one I know is the chamelot lottery owned by the UK government. You buy you tickets physically in shops. You can also have the app and play online. You must be UK resident to do that. From Naija you have to use VPN. Your account is linked to your UK bank account so it is not easy to open one.
My reason for choosing that is because it is verifiable by anyone. You can go to euromillions and check the winning easily.
Anyway, to prove that all is crap, nobody has taken up the challenge.
Who does not need money? You, your jazzman? Me? Oga just as you said and backed it up with research. IT IS ALL FAKE! NOBODY HAS SUCH POWERS! THEY DON'T SEE JACK!

Thanks also for yours. The thing is that we don't think things through. Why not send demons into the field to be helping our players durring world cup or Olympics?
Also, the poorest places on earth are the ones that practice money ritual

1 Like

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Bini90: 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
nedekid:

The power you have to remove illness, use it to power 7 numbers between 1 and 50, so you can change your circumstances for the better.
I don't do gamble and in my 30 I have properties already and moreover try me and see
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Stonecoldstare1: 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2023
Faber:
I know a man who runs money ritual legit. He dey Owerri, many of my friends run am and were cashing out weekly. You pay 150k for the magic box. Money will be flowing till 2yrs. I backed off because e get side effect. Your mom go dey sick periodically. I no dey play ludo with my mama. The easiest way for you to die, is to use my mama play, you must go down if I get hold of you.
Please do you know of any other one that won't collect money,that you know is really legit? Please I'm ready to do anything at all apart from paying because I have no money to pay for anything
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Stonecoldstare1: 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
thuxzwda1:

grin grin grin......u wan do ritual?..........
Abi for all this things happening in this country...bro!....e be like buhari no reach ur syd grin grin
Please do you know of any original native doctor or secret cult for wealth? The one that they won't ask money from you,I can sacrifice anything but I don't have money to give
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Stonecoldstare1: 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2023
Lionize:

By this i think you mean the ritual that produces raw cash. There are different types of money rutual, but for the direct cash,
It is still the same money in circulation, but demons steal them from people and bring to the ritualist.

The ultimate victims are spiritually weak people. Ever heard or seen people lose money mysteriously? Sometimes they blame It on their left hand. Most of those are how the devil steals from people and give his agents just to cause confusion.

I once was travelling from Calabar to Enugu through Ebonyi state. While waiting for our vehicle to get filled with passengers at Abomege park, after crossing the river with ferry, a magician was surrounded by a crowd watching his performance.

I didn't bother to even peep because I have always believed magic is demonic. Once i heard the crowd erupted in shouts, he magically made a new packet shirt and cash appear.
He went on to explain to them those particular stuff came from a shop in Ariaria market.
He further explained that when they perform, they simply go to somewhere and get the stuff they want to appear.

Then he said, now the oga of the shop will start qccusing his 'umu boy' (apprentices) for being responsible for the missing items.

The crowd didn't understand but I heard him clearly, and I understand him 100%.

When an undergrad, I had this guy who told me how a water spirit wanted his father ro marry her. The father turned her down. He was doing well in business. Then the brother came to live with him. After a while, money started missing in his house. Since no other person but the brother lived with him, he accused his brother, who denied.
When the theft continued, he sent his brother packing. But thereafter, the theft continued. Later the spirit revealed she was responsible and vowed ro continue until he married her.

He eventually married the spirit before he married his human wife (my guys mother). But the man did not end well and his children suffered a lot. The devil's gift is no good gift.
Please do you know of any original native doctor or secret cult for wealth? The one
Who won't ask me to pay any money at all,I can give them anything they want and ask for but not money because I don't have any to give them
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Stonecoldstare1: 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
Lionize:

There are magic tricks. And there is real magic. The devil deceives people to believe they are all tricks. No bro, not all are tricks.
I know you will also say the money that rains during money ritual is trick too.
Do you know of any original native doctor or secret cult for wealth please? The one they won't ask for money please,I can sacrifice anything else but I don't have money
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Lionize: 1:46am On Jun 27, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

Do you know of any original native doctor or secret cult for wealth please? The one they won't ask for money please, I can sacrifice anything else but I don't have money
I am not a ritualist. Give your life to Christ and stop patronising the devil and his demons. Work hard and trust God, believe in yourself and you will succeed more than fraudsters and ritualists who never have peace of mind nor good and long life.
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Faber(m): 7:37am On Jun 27, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

Please do you know of any other one that won't collect money,that you know is really legit? Please I'm ready to do anything at all apart from paying because I have no money to pay for anything

Ok, I get one man for Ihiala, Anambra State. Let me call him and confirm whether he done change number because it's been long I spoke with him. I will get back to you

1 Like

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Stonecoldstare1: 8:34am On Jun 27, 2023
Faber:

Ok, I get one man for Ihiala, Anambra State. Let me call him and confirm whether he done change number because it's been long I spoke with him. I will get back to you
Ok boss,you are the best. Please do get back to me ASAP and I hope he doesn't collect money because I don't have anything to give him?

1 Like

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by thuxzwda1: 9:25am On Jun 27, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

Please do you know of any original native doctor or secret cult for wealth? The one that they won't ask money from you,I can sacrifice anything but I don't have money to give

I no know wetin I won tell u o......I still dey give ur comment stonecoldstare angry
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Stonecoldstare1: 9:39am On Jun 27, 2023
thuxzwda1:

I no know wetin I won tell u o......I still dey give ur comment stonecoldstare angry
Ok
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Alonso91(m): 10:16am On Jun 27, 2023
Ask Kanayo O Kanayo,Pete and Yul Edochi...

They will answer your question....

Thank me now now not later
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by emperor4love(m): 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2023
Faber:

he go still buy materials, nothing goes for free
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by chigbokingsley(m): 10:51am On Jul 15, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

Do you know of any original native doctor or secret cult for wealth please? The one they won't ask for money please,I can sacrifice anything else but I don't have money

Have you seen any?
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Morbeta11(m): 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
Spiritual currency manager grin
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Stonecoldstare1: 7:26am On Aug 20, 2023
chigbokingsley:

Have you seen any?
Yes but they are asking me for money and believe me, it's 100% real
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Stonecoldstare1: 7:26am On Aug 20, 2023
chigbokingsley:

Have you seen any?
Can we talk privately? Can we exchange numbers please?
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by chigbokingsley(m): 8:12am On Aug 21, 2023
Chat up
Stonecoldstare1:

Can we talk privately? Can we exchange numbers please?

1 Like

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Stonecoldstare1: 10:22am On Aug 26, 2023
Faber:

Hello boss,you never got back to me
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Stonecoldstare1: 10:23am On Aug 26, 2023
emperor4love:
he go still buy materials, nothing goes for free
So you don't know any free one at all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Nigerian King Who Chose Suicide Instead Of Bowing To The Queen Of England. / Jailbreak: CP Warns Escapees To Stay Away From FCT / Abia NSCDC Parades 16 Suspects Over Oil Theft, Impounds Trucks (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.