Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,204 members, 7,845,988 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

$800 Million Rail Will Ease Cargo Movement – Lekki Port LFTZ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $800 Million Rail Will Ease Cargo Movement – Lekki Port LFTZ (12995 Views)

Sa’id Alkali: Lagos Red Line Rail Will Boost Nigeria's Economy / Jubril Gawat: Lagos Blue Line Rail Will Be Electric / Salihu Tanko Yakasai: Kaduna-Kano Rail Will Never Be Completed – Ganduje’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $800 Million Rail Will Ease Cargo Movement – Lekki Port LFTZ by Thomasankara(m): 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
[/color]this one na [b][/b]offwhite
AfonjaEmir:
[b] comment [color=#770077]The General foolishness of agnado miscreants can be seen from this thread, where they are masturbating foolishly on a project that has been discovered to be a white elephant project.

The fact still remains that the sea ports in the SE and SS regions, serve a better purpose for the "IGBO" race who control, the commercial sector of that shyt-hole. If you look keenly agbado miscreants HATE Peter OBI because he specifically talked about, shifting dependence on Lagos for Import and export purpose. He said he will decentralize, the Port Business and make other regions experience "commecial boost" with robust sea ports in their regions!!

Now i ask...

Why are agbado miscreants celebrating something very medicore??

The Highest importers and the largest container destination in that shyt hole is the SE.!!...So why are agbado idiats celebrating foolishly.

Ambode has already said it..and that thought process got himsacked as Governor.[/b]

But Peter Obi, will make sure that OIL COMPANIES will have all operations in the region of operations.
Peter Obi will also make sure that the "fishing industry" will be revamped", as the SS region, has a super abundance of fishing potentials!!
Peter Obi will also make sure that all the deep sea ports in the SS region will work effectively and receive good patronage!..From SE businessmen who want to exit that uselessly celebrated, slum called lagos..spits

So for the zombie crew, the SEA port is only viable, when it has patronage...and with establishment of different seaports along the coastline of the SS...that project will be an Oduduwa shrine!

I don talk my own finish...OYA KEE YASEF!!

Re: $800 Million Rail Will Ease Cargo Movement – Lekki Port LFTZ by ada9ja(f): 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
kingmaster2009:

From Your illogical comments, you have concluded that all Yoruba people in Lagos State are touts and The Yiibo are the brain behind the development in Lagos state...what a stupid comment!
I know your comments are burned out of bitterness and hatred you have for an average Yoruba person which inherited from your deluded Father
based on his experience during the Biafra civil war.
Yoruba community is not begging any tribe to develop their landscape for them...we have all that it takes to develop our region in both human and natural resources ...
You talked about touts in Lagos state as if there are no touts and jobless people in your region...your people are more of burden than a solution to the economic situation in Lagos state. It has been established that wherever your people are found they contribute more to the problem of their host nation than the solution....the Ghana and Kenyan, south Africa, Dubia, etc people are complaining about the influx and untoward behavior of your Biafra people in their country. Are you cursed? Go and create your Biafra republic and stop disturbing your host community or nation

The truth has blinded ur sense...I said most not all

Secondly no land be developed without foreigners

There are five major commercial city in Nigeria

Lagos
Kano
Onitsha
Aba
Ibadan

There are all dominated by igbos even the Aba n Onitsha

We are helping you people. Know this and die peacefully
Re: $800 Million Rail Will Ease Cargo Movement – Lekki Port LFTZ by ada9ja(f): 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
tollyboy5:

Now what are you trying to prove now?
That anambra people are richer than Lagos or what lol.

Is that while Anambra is still poorer compared to Oyo state and Ogun state?

In southwest government tax us to increase igr but anambra can't tax their billionaires to complete pitobis proposed monorail lol.

Tax to increase IGR but the worst debtors in the world...

Tax mostly from foreigners

U mentioned Peter OBi ..I was expecting you idiot to complete your sentence with his name cos he is ur nightmare. Eran oko
Re: $800 Million Rail Will Ease Cargo Movement – Lekki Port LFTZ by tollyboy5(m): 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
ada9ja:

Tax to increase IGR but the worst debtors in the world...

Tax mostly from foreigners

U mentioned Peter OBi ..I was expecting you idiot to complete your sentence with his name cos he is ur nightmare. Eran oko
Ok we tax rich foreigners that's cool. And you can see the result bah?
Lagos blue line rail, Lagos redline rail, Lagos largest Africa rice mill, oshodi terminal, lekki free trade zone, Eko Atlantic city etc.
You see the result of taxing foreigners bah?

But pitobi can't tax Anambra billionaires to develop Anambra, what he knows how to do is come and live in Lagos and enjoy good governance in Lagos.

Oh! I forget he invested in beer business.. ok you can drink enough beer to your happiness grin

Yes we're most indebted state and we'll procure more loans to complete 4rth mainland bridge and other intra city rail.

Lagos and Anambra are not mate.
Tinubu and pitobi are not mate in anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $800 Million Rail Will Ease Cargo Movement – Lekki Port LFTZ by tollyboy5(m): 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
ada9ja:

The truth has blinded ur sense...I said most not all

Secondly no land be developed without foreigners

There are five major commercial city in Nigeria

Lagos
Kano
Onitsha
Aba
Ibadan

There are all dominated by igbos even the Aba n Onitsha

We are helping you people. Know this and die peacefully
Please remove Aba grin and add something else please.
Yes you guys dominated alot of slum with dirty environment like ladipo market.
Thank God for alaba new management, alaba is looking cleaaner.
But sooner when tinubu becomes president Yoruba business men who are more into technology and manufacturing business will get good support from tinubu and all these scrappy electronics importers in Lagos will loose market value tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $800 Million Rail Will Ease Cargo Movement – Lekki Port LFTZ by ada9ja(f): 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
tollyboy5:

Ok we tax rich foreigners that's cool. And you can see the result bah?
Lagos blue line rail, Lagos redline rail, Lagos largest Africa rice mill, oshodi terminal, lekki free trade zone, Eko Atlantic city etc.
You see the result of taxing foreigners bah?

But pitobi can't tax Anambra billionaires to develop Anambra, what he knows how to do is come and live in Lagos and enjoy good governance in Lagos.

Oh! I forget he invested in beer business.. ok you can drink enough beer to your happiness grin

Yes we're most indebted state and we'll procure more loans to complete 4rth mainland bridge and other intra city rail.

Lagos and Anambra are not mate.
Tinubu and pitobi are not mate in anything.

Thanks for the acceptance n the foreigners are igbos...so igbos help develop ur long awaited developed city...blue rail, red rail etc started since jakande...una no dey shame ... It took 8 years for an airport conceived by Peter OBi to be completed by is successor but Lagos took 30yrs, 28yrs to complete project conceived by Tinubu...
Re: $800 Million Rail Will Ease Cargo Movement – Lekki Port LFTZ by tollyboy5(m): 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
ada9ja:

Thanks for the acceptance n the foreigners are igbos...so igbos help develop ur long awaited developed city...blue rail, red rail etc started since jakande...una no dey shame ... It took 8 years for an airport conceived by Peter OBi to be completed by is successor but Lagos took 30yrs, 28yrs to complete project conceived by Tinubu...
Lol igbos are not foreigners. Igbos are just like abokis who came to Lagos for greener pastures.

Foreigners are the Lebanon, Chinese , Europeans grin . Shey do I need to teach you these things lol.

Is it 2by 2 shop tax that will fund metro rail?
The second version of foreigners we have that don't contribute massively to Lagos economy are the togolese, Ghanaians etc.

Igbos are rural urban migrant not foreigners.
In your village your dream is to come to Lagos lol.
I'm seem alot of Igbo girls like that in alaba market. Always wanting serious relationship with Lagos boy grin like sey naso e take easy lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $800 Million Rail Will Ease Cargo Movement – Lekki Port LFTZ by tollyboy5(m): 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
ada9ja:

My dear airport is not a big deal as you think lol.

Are you comparing lekki deep sea port to Anambra airport? shocked

Why you dey do like this na.
Look I'll stop replying you, you should be arguing with your colleague states like kogi, abia , nasarawa state etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $800 Million Rail Will Ease Cargo Movement – Lekki Port LFTZ by Konquest: 9:01am On Dec 29, 2022
seunmsg:

You think the Chinese just woke up and started building LFTZ? Instead of wasting your time researching how to be negative against Tinubu, use your time for something productive and positive. That way, there won’t be a need to be asking senseless questions all over Nairaland. Below is how the LFTZ started.

Now that you know, can you tell us the current situation of the Onitsha monorail that was initiated by Peter Obi?
Lol... You rightly schooled him with verifiable historical data.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $800 Million Rail Will Ease Cargo Movement – Lekki Port LFTZ by AfonjaEmir: 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
CRY BLUUD!... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

kingmaster2009:

Thanks for your comments ....

What I can deduced from your comments is that Obi is solely coming to Aso Villa to fulfil Nyamiri Agenda ...if you doubt me....re-read your comments again...

I don't blame you ...i believe some Yoruba Mugu people who kept on following you because they can be easily brainwashed

Re: $800 Million Rail Will Ease Cargo Movement – Lekki Port LFTZ by AfonjaEmir: 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
TEARS!!!

Propaganda will not save your tears!!!

chriss100:

You filthy pig

Study the picture below. You Vermins aren’t the largest importers.

Petrol
Gas oil
Wheat
Jet fuel

Are the largest imports into the country and you cannibals aren’t know for importing those. What you are known to import are electronics, which as you can see is insignificant when compared to the value of the total imports that come into the country.

You worthless pigs are insignificant in the grand scheme of things in Nigeria. You’re mainly petty traders who import electronics and spare parts.

What do you manufacture and export? You’re a net negative to the country, you ipigs drag down our GDP by importing. You are all a curse to this country.

A bunch of nuisance. You’re being killed in South Africa like cockroaches. You’re jailed and executed across all the countries in south east Asia and now India. You desperate drug traffickers have destroyed Nigeria’s reputation in Singapore, Malaysia, UAE, Cambodia, South Africa, Turkey, Brazil, India, Philippines, Malawi and many more.

You fools go all the way to Ghana to sell phone cases, power banks, phone chargers and other phone accessories. Ghanaians Insult and mock us over there claiming Nigerians leave their country to come all the way to Ghana to sell common phone accessories. Ghanaian authorities continue to threaten and lock your shops. You animals continue to bring shame and ridicule to this country. Don’t you’ll have shame? Pathetic cannibals

While my people in Western Europe and North America are doctors, nurses, lawyers and professors… your criminal race in south east Asia and Africa are armed robbers, drug traffickers, prostitutes, cultist and human traffickers.

The first ever bank robbery and cult clash in UAE were carried out by your people. You are a criminal race. A cursed race.

Your region is a shithole. The videos coming out during the recent Simon EKPA mandated sit at home exposed the rot and decay in that landlocked hell hole. I just sat back and laughed. You guys are far behind. You’re a backward and criminal race.

May God grant you Biafra so you can all go back to that shithole. You’re a bunch of nuisance everywhere you go. You are all hated and despised by your hosts.

Biafra will be a country where criminals will roam the streets all day and night. Kidnappings, armed robberies, carjackings, murders, terrorism, cannibalism, and chaos would be the norm. Lol

I can’t wait for the day we have Oduduwa Republic. We will deport all you criminals back to your desolate land of the dying sun so you can all kill and eat yourselves.

Cannibals.

Check these twitter links to see the filth, decay and rot that has become the norm and reality in the barren and desolate land of the falling sun. Spits* Tueh *

https://twitter.com/icaohi/status/1592460910521905152?s=46&t=9rSowt7S-nmSEuirsH60wQ

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1607094286813888513?s=46&t=GIvuNcQ-RBC-xnAgy3A7pQ

https://twitter.com/prodahood/status/1601529871553167360?s=46&t=ANUgk5Q5W49ve7WJ4T8Y5g

https://twitter.com/umuchiukwu/status/1601131450468028416?s=46&t=o4tE31melDV1GcioN3JIQQ

https://twitter.com/iamekene_/status/1601136507615870982?s=46&t=Vc_iKXcgApgV3sNpJSg7Kg

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1601208369129275392?s=46&t=Vc_iKXcgApgV3sNpJSg7Kg

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1601250759081091078?s=46&t=Vc_iKXcgApgV3sNpJSg7Kg

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1601256072798679040?s=46&t=Vc_iKXcgApgV3sNpJSg7Kg

https://twitter.com/chia_gozie/status/1601125758721986561?s=24

1 Like

Re: $800 Million Rail Will Ease Cargo Movement – Lekki Port LFTZ by XAUBulls: 12:44am On Jan 30, 2023
Re: $800 Million Rail Will Ease Cargo Movement – Lekki Port LFTZ by XAUBulls: 12:54am On Jan 30, 2023
chriss100:

You filthy pig

Study the picture below. You Vermins aren’t the largest importers.

Petrol
Gas oil
Wheat
Jet fuel

Are the largest imports into the country and you cannibals aren’t know for importing those. What you are known to import are electronics, which as you can see is insignificant when compared to the value of the total imports that come into the country.

You worthless pigs are insignificant in the grand scheme of things in Nigeria. You’re mainly petty traders who import electronics and spare parts.

What do you manufacture and export? You’re a net negative to the country, you ipigs drag down our GDP by importing. You are all a curse to this country.

A bunch of nuisance. You’re being killed in South Africa like cockroaches. You’re jailed and executed across all the countries in south east Asia and now India. You desperate drug traffickers have destroyed Nigeria’s reputation in Singapore, Malaysia, UAE, Cambodia, South Africa, Turkey, Brazil, India, Philippines, Malawi and many more.

You fools go all the way to Ghana to sell phone cases, power banks, phone chargers and other phone accessories. Ghanaians Insult and mock us over there claiming Nigerians leave their country to come all the way to Ghana to sell common phone accessories. Ghanaian authorities continue to threaten and lock your shops. You animals continue to bring shame and ridicule to this country. Don’t you’ll have shame? Pathetic cannibals

While my people in Western Europe and North America are doctors, nurses, lawyers and professors… your criminal race in south east Asia and Africa are armed robbers, drug traffickers, prostitutes, cultist and human traffickers.

The first ever bank robbery and cult clash in UAE were carried out by your people. You are a criminal race. A cursed race.

Your region is a shithole. The videos coming out during the recent Simon EKPA mandated sit at home exposed the rot and decay in that landlocked hell hole. I just sat back and laughed. You guys are far behind. You’re a backward and criminal race.

May God grant you Biafra so you can all go back to that shithole. You’re a bunch of nuisance everywhere you go. You are all hated and despised by your hosts.

Biafra will be a country where criminals will roam the streets all day and night. Kidnappings, armed robberies, carjackings, murders, terrorism, cannibalism, and chaos would be the norm. Lol

I can’t wait for the day we have Oduduwa Republic. We will deport all you criminals back to your desolate land of the dying sun so you can all kill and eat yourselves.

Cannibals.

Check these twitter links to see the filth, decay and rot that has become the norm and reality in the barren and desolate land of the falling sun. Spits* Tueh *

https://twitter.com/icaohi/status/1592460910521905152?s=46&t=9rSowt7S-nmSEuirsH60wQ

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1607094286813888513?s=46&t=GIvuNcQ-RBC-xnAgy3A7pQ

https://twitter.com/prodahood/status/1601529871553167360?s=46&t=ANUgk5Q5W49ve7WJ4T8Y5g

https://twitter.com/umuchiukwu/status/1601131450468028416?s=46&t=o4tE31melDV1GcioN3JIQQ

https://twitter.com/iamekene_/status/1601136507615870982?s=46&t=Vc_iKXcgApgV3sNpJSg7Kg

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1601208369129275392?s=46&t=Vc_iKXcgApgV3sNpJSg7Kg

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1601250759081091078?s=46&t=Vc_iKXcgApgV3sNpJSg7Kg

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1601256072798679040?s=46&t=Vc_iKXcgApgV3sNpJSg7Kg

https://twitter.com/chia_gozie/status/1601125758721986561?s=24

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Gov. Mimiko And Wife On The Queue At The Polling Unit / Lai Mohammed: Chibok Girls Shouldn’t Be A Yardstick For Judging Us / Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.