Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Peter Obi Supporter That Mocked And Wish Tinubu Death Loses His Own Father - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporter That Mocked And Wish Tinubu Death Loses His Own Father (3155 Views)

Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri / Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku / Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Supporter That Mocked And Wish Tinubu Death Loses His Own Father by DenreleDave(m): 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
YoungDaNaval:
No too reason that guy. He's on my radar. Hand will touch him soon. I have all his details

This od e is threatening me bcox I don't support his dum/b tribal fraud called obi..

Obi daft, una go just shut and notin... My choice is BAT

Swallow dt

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporter That Mocked And Wish Tinubu Death Loses His Own Father by Wisfem: 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
DenreleDave:

Maybe urs will follow soon

How painful was this?? You are celebrating someone's death!!
Re: Peter Obi Supporter That Mocked And Wish Tinubu Death Loses His Own Father by intruder15(m): 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Curse not my anointed

Those who wish Asiwaju death, would be consumed by same death!

Asiwaju is a Iroko tree! He ain’t going anywhere soon.

I didn't see any part where he wished Tinubu dead. He only raised a concern that the ruling party intend imposing a sick president on Nigeria. If you see nothing wrong in that, remember that Shettima may become president. If it's okay by you, then it's fine by me.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter That Mocked And Wish Tinubu Death Loses His Own Father by duro4chang(m): 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Duro4chang is back from hiding with a wailing thread.
Perhaps I should tell you that. Behold wailers will continue to wail. For us here it is happines galore. As e dey pain them e dey sweet us. Happy new year in advance to all nairalanders. Vote Tinubu as the presient.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter That Mocked And Wish Tinubu Death Loses His Own Father by BeardedMeat(m): 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
duro4chang:
Perhaps I should tell you that. Behold wailers will continue to wail. For us here it is happines galore. As e dey pain them e dey sweet us. Happy new year in advance to all nairalanders. Vote Tinubu as the presient.
grin

Re: Peter Obi Supporter That Mocked And Wish Tinubu Death Loses His Own Father by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

This one is just celebrating on imagination. He is now running away from his "PhD holder" which he dragged in for only God knows what. The clown is even asking why I talked about it, lmao.

Deflated ego? Mbok, which ego is dis "PhD holder" talking about again? Is it the ego of "rich producer" that can't export his finished goods because of high forex (even a baby goat knows high exchange favours exporters). Or is it the ego of fabricating dogshit of someone getting paid for his political leaning even without knowing a jack about the person and by extension claiming to be rich?

If this incoherent cacophony of noise is the reason lordviccodaguru is ignoring you, common sense should tell you he is not interested in wasting his time on social media clowns.

Mr PhD, I am also tired of this nonsense, I don't have time for social media braggarts. You can go continue your imaginary deflation of ego, afterall, you are a PhD holder who should be on nairaland "deflating egos". grin

Clown.

What buffoonery, the PhD stuff pained you very well and made you look like a measly-dickey. You mentioned it over ten times. If e pain you go read am, collect your own. cheesy

Empty skulled nincompoops like you do not understand basic economic principles, if forex is too high to buy raw materials, how do you produce finished goods for export? Hopeless illiterate. grin

Agbado-chopping agbero urchin, stick to your owo mi da economics of bullying drivers to part with their money, while sending bus transport fare to the rooftops for the common commuter. I'm sure you have enough missing teeth to prove your street-tested toughness. Be ready for a broken head this time grin

We will be waiting for you to steal ballot boxes in Ikotun or oshodi like you scoundrels did last time during elections, if you don't get mauled to death, e go remain small. grin

Go and ask your fellow tout Demola of Ikotun how he ended up turbaned as Demoladullahi Ibn balloturudeen with towel-sized bandage on his big useless agbero head during last elections. Na die Una dey. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter That Mocked And Wish Tinubu Death Loses His Own Father by mikool007(m): 11:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Curse not my anointed

Those who wish Asiwaju death, would be consumed by same death!

Asiwaju is a Iroko tree! He ain’t going anywhere soon.
he is not any of those things he is pest we all know it now, and you’re mentally not okay for supporting a known criminal
Re: Peter Obi Supporter That Mocked And Wish Tinubu Death Loses His Own Father by Felabrity: 12:01am On Dec 28, 2022
DenreleDave:
Mynd44 seun

Front page material.. Let people learn their lessons and stop mocking people's health..

Only God gives live and take it... We are not in position to wish another man death
so I should not call out Tinubu and his health issue, because he is old

Someone that's wants to be your president?

I feel sorry for you all

No one will be talking about Tinubu health if he didn't declare to become the president of Nigeria

Death is natural, everyone will have a taste of it dude
Re: Peter Obi Supporter That Mocked And Wish Tinubu Death Loses His Own Father by OgatheTop: 1:16am On Dec 28, 2022
DenreleDave:
May his dad soul rest in peace..

Man brought death upon his father.... If his dad had known, he would have stopped him from using an Internet enabled phone to spew nonsense on social media..

Death is a respecter of No one

May direct thunder fire you there for misinformation.

Where in hell did he wish your frail Emilokan crooner dead?

Lying idiot.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter That Mocked And Wish Tinubu Death Loses His Own Father by Ikpaitid: 1:24am On Dec 28, 2022
May his father rot in hell.
May he also die from the bullets of Simon Ekpa.
May all his children die a painful death.
May his wife and girlfriend be raped to death.
May his mother be raped to death.
May all his brothers die by car accident.
May all his sisters be raped to death.
May all his friends die by car accident.
AMEN.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter That Mocked And Wish Tinubu Death Loses His Own Father by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:03am On Dec 28, 2022
DenreleDave:

Radar for murder or what

Obidense una no get ankali...

Threaten ur people at home.. No be here u go dey threaten people

Swerve jooor
Na still here you go come give them scores
Re: Peter Obi Supporter That Mocked And Wish Tinubu Death Loses His Own Father by jasent(m): 3:06am On Dec 28, 2022
DenreleDave:
May his dad soul rest in peace..

Man brought death upon his father.... If his dad had known, he would have stopped him from using an Internet enabled phone to spew nonsense on social media..

Death is a respecter of No one
You know say you non get Sense shall? How can what his son said caused his death? The son didn't even wished Tinubu death,guy go buy Sense
Re: Peter Obi Supporter That Mocked And Wish Tinubu Death Loses His Own Father by DenreleDave(m): 7:48am On Dec 28, 2022
YoungDaNaval:
Na still here you go come give them scores

Oga shut up jare.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter That Mocked And Wish Tinubu Death Loses His Own Father by akakurukukaku(m): 10:44am On Dec 28, 2022
dumahi:

Nobody is wishing Tinubu death. We are only saying he should better go and take care of his health than insist on presiding over our country while he is sick, old, frail, and senile. We are still dealing with a case of a President who spent almost a year in the hospital while the country was on autopilot. So, we don't want another case. Is this too much for us to ask for?

The 55-year old man you quoted didn't ask to be our president. But Tinubu is forcing himself on us in spite of his condition. If he respected himself and stayed at home, nobody would have troubled him. Now, we are telling him why he is not fit to be our President. So, what's wrong about this? You urchins really have mindset issues. Oyedepo was right.

Even if Tinubu is sick, we his followers say we still love him and we want him to be the president. I wonder why that should be your problem. Why don't you focus on marketing your healthy Obi
Re: Peter Obi Supporter That Mocked And Wish Tinubu Death Loses His Own Father by Obaaderemi2: 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
Look at Nigerian youths placing deadly curses on one another's heads and destinies because of Tinubu and other politicians who neither know nor care about them, all because of tribalism. Politicians with made children who rarely say anything online about their parents' ambitions.

Continue. Your eyes would clear soon. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(VIDEO) UFC Champion, Israel Adesanya condemns APC Of MASSIVE Corruption / Obidients Dancing Jubilating Outside Court Room For Peter Obi / An Igbo Man On Twitter Called Northern Sick Kids Cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.