Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Obidients Dancing Jubilating Outside Court Room For Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Dancing Jubilating Outside Court Room For Peter Obi (3150 Views)

Video: Obidients Dancing To Buga While Marching In Enugu State / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Inside The Court Room (pictures) / Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients Dancing Jubilating Outside Court Room For Peter Obi by 1nice(m): 10:54pm On May 25, 2023
Something is about to happen that will shake the foundations of Nigeria.

When injustice prevail, there will be revolution!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMcUtE_PJeM&pp=ygUjT2JpZGllbnRzIGRhbmNpbmcgd2l0aCBzZXJpb3VzbmVzcyA%3D

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Dancing Jubilating Outside Court Room For Peter Obi by ganisucks(f): 10:58pm On May 25, 2023
1nice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMcUtE_PJeM&pp=ygUjT2JpZGllbnRzIGRhbmNpbmcgd2l0aCBzZXJpb3VzbmVzcyA%3D

DSS go carry you O! I no dey!

10 Likes

Re: Obidients Dancing Jubilating Outside Court Room For Peter Obi by BlackAdams007: 11:00pm On May 25, 2023
Lol

1 Like

Re: Obidients Dancing Jubilating Outside Court Room For Peter Obi by 1nice(m): 11:03pm On May 25, 2023
ganisucks:

Nonsense!!

What is wrong in saying that the Presidential Tribunal ruling might judge in the favour of Peter Obi and Labour party before May 29th 2023.

Rubbish.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Dancing Jubilating Outside Court Room For Peter Obi by yarimo(m): 11:14pm On May 25, 2023
Kikikikiki while APC are busy preparing for swearing of next president of Nigeria bola TINUBU

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Dancing Jubilating Outside Court Room For Peter Obi by ozo13(m): 11:17pm On May 25, 2023
1nice:

stop lying.where did u read it from that PDP agreed they didn't win the PDP that is also in court

1 Like

Re: Obidients Dancing Jubilating Outside Court Room For Peter Obi by GodinDaFlesh: 11:21pm On May 25, 2023
Obi is coming you mothafukkas

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Dancing Jubilating Outside Court Room For Peter Obi by PrincessofDSS(f): 11:23pm On May 25, 2023
I see nothing

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Dancing Jubilating Outside Court Room For Peter Obi by 1nice(m): 11:31pm On May 25, 2023
ozo13:
stop lying.where did u read it from that PDP agreed they didn't win the PDP that is also in court
You are the one lying and confusing yourself.

Listen to the broadcast again and again to understand what he is saying.
Re: Obidients Dancing Jubilating Outside Court Room For Peter Obi by jom28gy(m): 12:46am On May 26, 2023
1nice:

something good is going to happen

1 Like

Re: Obidients Dancing Jubilating Outside Court Room For Peter Obi by internationalman(m): 3:01am On May 26, 2023
If Ebola Tinubu is sworn in as president everybody will be infected and Buhari's hardship would seem like enjoyment...

He's either going to be a Lite or Pro or pro max of Buhari..

1 Like

Re: Obidients Dancing Jubilating Outside Court Room For Peter Obi by jaggabban: 4:12am On May 26, 2023
From the background voice and the people in the video, u will know they are flat headers.
Obituaries are dense.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Dancing Jubilating Outside Court Room For Peter Obi by MrBiGGEST(m): 5:41am On May 26, 2023
Lol,😂
Just Deh Play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Dancing Jubilating Outside Court Room For Peter Obi by Houseontherock1: 5:47am On May 26, 2023
They should continue with their solidarity dance...we have moved on to greater thingsgrin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Dancing Jubilating Outside Court Room For Peter Obi by Globad(f): 5:55am On May 26, 2023
1nice:

Nonsense!!

What is wrong in saying that the Presidential Tribunal ruling might judge in the favour of Peter Obi and Labour party before May 29th 2023.

Rubbish.

Dream on

You will soon wake up

Lamentations of Losers (LOL)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Dancing Jubilating Outside Court Room For Peter Obi by Exclusive101: 6:22am On May 26, 2023
Flat headed monkeys everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Dancing Jubilating Outside Court Room For Peter Obi by orisa37: 7:54am On May 26, 2023
THIS IS AN ATTEMPT AT THWARTING, THWACKING AND PREEMPTING JUSTICE.
WHOEVER ORGANISED THIS PROTEST IN FRONT OF A COURT OF JUSTICE IS A HOOLIGAN AND A TERRORIST.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Dancing Jubilating Outside Court Room For Peter Obi by Blazebond(m): 9:33am On May 26, 2023
Anybody that tries nonsense on that inauguration day will be shot dead,if dem born you well,try nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Dancing Jubilating Outside Court Room For Peter Obi by Akungitit: 9:37am On May 26, 2023
Some of these IPOB kids do not even understand the consequences of Tinubu not being sworn in as president. Do you people even understand that you're the most vulnerable people in Nigeria and if Tinubu's victory is annulled you will all be terminated?
Do you even understand Nigeria at all?
Some people will never have sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Dancing Jubilating Outside Court Room For Peter Obi by Modsarefools(f): 12:49pm On May 26, 2023
ganisucks:

Afonja_Cowards sad

Only cowardice is the only trait synonymous with the yoruba_pigs. embarassed

Re: Obidients Dancing Jubilating Outside Court Room For Peter Obi by 1nice(m): 8:09am On May 27, 2023
Akungitit:
Some of these IPOB kids do not even understand the consequences of Tinubu not being sworn in as president. Do you people even understand that you're the most vulnerable people in Nigeria and if Tinubu's victory is annulled you will all be terminated?
Do you even understand Nigeria at all?
Some people will never have sense.
You are talking rubbish!!

You and your people are the ones vulnerable in Nigeria and if you continue talking carelessly like this, you and your people safety is not guaranteed: you will all be terminated.

By the time act of God takes place and maybe tinubu is not sworn in, then I ensure you to try this nonsense you said: then you will know that nobody have the monopoly of Violence alone and what will happen next will be too hard for you and your people to say.

A student is telling his teacher that he knows more than him: I am the teacher and I say to you that I understand Nigeria more than you confused person.

Spits!!
Re: Obidients Dancing Jubilating Outside Court Room For Peter Obi by Nyamiri: 8:14am On May 27, 2023
1nice:

You are talking rubbish!!

You and your people are the ones vulnerable in Nigeria and if you continue talking carelessly like this, you and your people safety is not guaranteed: you will all be terminated.

By the time act of God takes place and maybe tinubu is not sworn in, then I ensure you to try this nonsense you said: then you will know that nobody have the monopoly of Violence alone and what will happen next will be too hard for you and your people to say.

A student is telling his teacher that he knows more than him: I am the teacher and I say to you that I understand Nigeria more than you confused person.
Spits!!

You talk too much.
When film starts, we know those who abandon their properties and run dressed like women.

Tinubu will do his 8 years, then the North another 8 years. The day an Igbo man will be President, most Igbos won't want him but Nigerians will want him.

That's when you will understand that Igbos are an important part of Nigeria, they are also an unimportant part of Nigeria. Na the music wey you beat you go also dance to.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Tinubu’s Swearing-in Will Do To Me – Peter Obi Opens Up / "Inec Rigged Out Atiku and " Witnesses Tell Presidential Election petit Tribunal / Emefele Arrest, Dino Melaye Explain Why Naira Was Redesigned, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.