Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Meek Mill Dangerous Bike Stunt In Ghana With His Girlfriend & Ghana Stunt Biker - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meek Mill Dangerous Bike Stunt In Ghana With His Girlfriend & Ghana Stunt Biker (1768 Views)

Davido Arrives Ghana With Daughter And Baby Mama,see What Happened (video) / Meet Aisha "Flygirl" Vatsa; The Fastest Female Biker In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As Host Of Glolafftafest2018 In Ghana, With Uche Jombo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meek Mill Dangerous Bike Stunt In Ghana With His Girlfriend & Ghana Stunt Biker by masterblessed: 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
American rapper Meek Mill arrived in Accra on Wednesday, December 28, ahead of his performance at the 2022 Afro Nation Ghana festival. The rapper, known in private life as Robert Rihmeek Williams, seems to be enjoying life in Accra like he has been staying here for a long time.

A few hours upon his arrival, the 35-year-old rapper has been spotted going on a biking expedition on the streets of Accra.

While riding with the American rapper, the young lady could be visibly seen trying to hide her face from the camera. Apart from covering her head with a scarf, the lady was clinging to Meek Mill's back and swerved the camera in a bid to stop it from fully capturing her face. Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkhOEWLxUJ8

Re: Meek Mill Dangerous Bike Stunt In Ghana With His Girlfriend & Ghana Stunt Biker by mariahAngel(f): 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
I believe they (AA) always feel that sense of freedom and belongingness (like they've never felt anywhere else before) whenever they're in Africa.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meek Mill Dangerous Bike Stunt In Ghana With His Girlfriend & Ghana Stunt Biker by PerfectStranger(m): 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
Werey Dey hide face.
Re: Meek Mill Dangerous Bike Stunt In Ghana With His Girlfriend & Ghana Stunt Biker by Mercury12(m): 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
This man like rough play.
No wonder dem steal your phone for Ghana's grin
Re: Meek Mill Dangerous Bike Stunt In Ghana With His Girlfriend & Ghana Stunt Biker by Tzar91: 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
Na why they thief him phone, he get luck say no be Lagos, de for thief everything wea de him body even his d1ck
Re: Meek Mill Dangerous Bike Stunt In Ghana With His Girlfriend & Ghana Stunt Biker by Munzy14(m): 2:34am On Dec 31, 2022
The babe fit be arrangee wey go do am well for the time in Ghana...

Meek too like bike.

Reminds me of his song (I'm a boss) with Rick ross..we use am worry that year for school cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meek Mill Dangerous Bike Stunt In Ghana With His Girlfriend & Ghana Stunt Biker by SodiumValproate: 3:28am On Dec 31, 2022
mariahAngel:
I believe they (AA) always feel that sense of freedom and belongingness (like they've never felt anywhere else before) whenever they're in Africa.

Some take Africans as savages till they see our ability and experience our world, then they drop that mentality and then yes, that "sense of freedom and belongingness" swings in.
Re: Meek Mill Dangerous Bike Stunt In Ghana With His Girlfriend & Ghana Stunt Biker by poshestmina(f): 3:29am On Dec 31, 2022
Risky adventures are not for me.
Re: Meek Mill Dangerous Bike Stunt In Ghana With His Girlfriend & Ghana Stunt Biker by SodiumValproate: 3:38am On Dec 31, 2022
Munzy14:
The babe fit be arrangee wey go do am well for the time in Ghana...

Meek too like bike.

Reminds me of his song (I'm a boss) with Rick ross ..we use am worry that year for school cheesy

That shit was lit bro.

2012 was mad mehn! grin

Even Mercy by kanye was that year grin
Re: Meek Mill Dangerous Bike Stunt In Ghana With His Girlfriend & Ghana Stunt Biker by SodiumValproate: 3:40am On Dec 31, 2022
poshestmina:
Risky adventures are not for me.
You need to go stunt riding with me.

You will love it and even fall in love with me cool
Re: Meek Mill Dangerous Bike Stunt In Ghana With His Girlfriend & Ghana Stunt Biker by poshestmina(f): 4:23am On Dec 31, 2022
SodiumValproate:

You need to go stunt riding with me.

You will love it and even fall in love with me cool

No,thanks and bye.
Re: Meek Mill Dangerous Bike Stunt In Ghana With His Girlfriend & Ghana Stunt Biker by SodiumValproate: 4:28am On Dec 31, 2022
poshestmina:

No,thanks and bye.
Don't regret your choice on SodiumValproates' offer later cool
Re: Meek Mill Dangerous Bike Stunt In Ghana With His Girlfriend & Ghana Stunt Biker by jasent(m): 6:40am On Dec 31, 2022
masterblessed:
American rapper Meek Mill arrived in Accra on Wednesday, December 28, ahead of his performance at the 2022 Afro Nation Ghana festival. The rapper, known in private life as Robert Rihmeek Williams, seems to be enjoying life in Accra like he has been staying here for a long time.

A few hours upon his arrival, the 35-year-old rapper has been spotted going on a biking expedition on the streets of Accra.

While riding with the American rapper, the young lady could be visibly seen trying to hide her face from the camera. Apart from covering her head with a scarf, the lady was clinging to Meek Mill's back and swerved the camera in a bid to stop it from fully capturing her face. Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkhOEWLxUJ8
Why is the girl covering her face? Lol. Somebody's girlfriend I guess
Re: Meek Mill Dangerous Bike Stunt In Ghana With His Girlfriend & Ghana Stunt Biker by ZINNYBANKS: 8:19am On Dec 31, 2022
See how happy he is. He feel at home..

(1) (Reply)

Saint Obi, Affluent Wife, Troublesome Siblings And Deep Knife Cut On His Left Ey / 9ice And Wandecoal's Fight / 2sure2shizzy Is Gov.fashola's Son.gbam! Impossible Is Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.