Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

How I Made $100 From Google News (copy & Pasting Trick) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Made $100 From Google News (copy & Pasting Trick) (333 Views)

How I Made $100 Per Video With Youtube Brand Sponsorships / How I Made $100 Yesterday And Why I Gave It Away... / Six Best Ways To Monetize A Blog Without Pasting Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made $100 From Google News (copy & Pasting Trick) by Johnrobertcoach: 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
It's easy as you may not think off,I know you have a phone that is why you can read this article, and I want to tell you how possible it's to make money with your phone.

I've been making money from Google News for a while now, since I bought the book from amazon (How to make $100 from Google news) which am going to give all of you for free, and it's really simple once you know how.

Basically, I just create a Google News sitemap and submit it to the Google News Publisher Center. Once my sitemap is approved, my articles appear in Google News results whenever someone searches for a relevant keyword.

The great thing about this is that I don't have to do any extra promotion for my articles, they just show up in the search results like any other news article would. And because Google News is a high-traffic site, I get a lot of views and clicks, which automatically make me money in my pocket.

If you're looking for an easy way to make money from your writing, I highly recommend giving Google News a try. It's a great way to get exposure for your work and make some extra cash with minimal effort.

I'm going to show you how you can create your google news sitemap and submit it to google news Publisher for approver.

And also show you how you can start writing any topics even the one you don't know about, using artificial intelligent software (Ai) and start making the money for yourself.

I will post all the info for free on my Facebook group this week, starting from 29/12/2022.

so I want only the interested people who want to get notify when I post them. So join the group today.

Click Here to join the group and start learning

There are people in the group who are already waiting & ready to start making money from Google news. All you need to do is join the group and start learning!

Join group

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made $100 From Google News (copy & Pasting Trick) by morgan2pp: 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
Your link not working
Re: How I Made $100 From Google News (copy & Pasting Trick) by Babakolanut(m): 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
Johnrobertcoach:
It's easy as you may not think off,I know you have a phone that is why you can read this article, and I want to tell you how possible it's to make money with your phone.

I've been making money from Google News for a while now, since I bought the book from amazon (How to make $100 from Google news) which am going to give all of you for free, and it's really simple once you know how.

Basically, I just create a Google News sitemap and submit it to the Google News Publisher Center. Once my sitemap is approved, my articles appear in Google News results whenever someone searches for a relevant keyword.

The great thing about this is that I don't have to do any extra promotion for my articles, they just show up in the search results like any other news article would. And because Google News is a high-traffic site, I get a lot of views and clicks, which automatically make me money in my pocket.

If you're looking for an easy way to make money from your writing, I highly recommend giving Google News a try. It's a great way to get exposure for your work and make some extra cash with minimal effort.

I'm going to show you how you can create your google news sitemap and submit it to google news Publisher for approver.

And also show you how you can start writing any topics even the one you don't know about, using artificial intelligent software (Ai) and start making the money for yourself.

I will post all the info for free on my Facebook group this week, starting from 29/12/2022.

so I want only the interested people who want to get notify when I post them. So join the group today.

Click Here to join the group and start learning

There are people in the group who are already waiting & ready to start making money from Google news. All you need to do is join the group and start learning!

Join group
Re: How I Made $100 From Google News (copy & Pasting Trick) by Babakolanut(m): 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
Interested,pls update me how to get started via whatsapp +2349034612092

(1) (Reply)

Movies And Series Reals Website For Sale / Approved Google Adsense 4 Sale... / dont view this thread it's dangerous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.