Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

How I Made $100 Per Video With Youtube Brand Sponsorships - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Made $100 Per Video With Youtube Brand Sponsorships (624 Views)

How I Made $100 From Google News (copy & Pasting Trick) / How I Made $100 Yesterday And Why I Gave It Away... / Help With Youtube Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made $100 Per Video With Youtube Brand Sponsorships by Siteking: 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
You must have watched a YouTube video, where the creator says something like ‘this video was sponsored by [brand name]’ and maybe sheds more light on the brand in a few seconds.

As a Creator, the more subscribers you have, the more money you’ll be paid for YouTube Sponsorship, so, if you haven’t already, read my guide on how to get more YouTube Subscribers in 2022.

In this article, I’ll talk about how Sponsorships work on YouTube in terms of the timeline, setting up a sponsorship, creating the content, getting it reviewed, and getting paid… that’s everything you need to know about YouTube Brand Sponsorships.

For some of y’all that don’t know anything about YouTube Brand Sponsorships, it is kind of like a Brand that is in the same niche as the content you create pays you to promote their product either via link (not affiliate marketing) or a shout-out.

It’s by far the best way to make money on YouTube because you get paid per video and most people confuse it with affiliate marketing.

With Affiliate Marketing, you will get a custom trackable link, if someone clicks on your link and successfully purchases a product or service, then you will get paid, it’s commission-based compared to Sponsorships.

READ MY TUTORIAL ON YOUTUBE BRAND SPONSORSHIPS
Re: How I Made $100 Per Video With Youtube Brand Sponsorships by Siteking: 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
More YouTube Tutorials - https://ebukaval.com/YouTube/
Re: How I Made $100 Per Video With Youtube Brand Sponsorships by Siteking: 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
Re: How I Made $100 Per Video With Youtube Brand Sponsorships by Siteking: 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2022
...and
Re: How I Made $100 Per Video With Youtube Brand Sponsorships by Siteking: 10:44am On Jul 18, 2022
And
Re: How I Made $100 Per Video With Youtube Brand Sponsorships by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 19, 2022
You spam a lot for someone who makes $100 per video
☹️

(1) (Reply)

Freelance - Web Designer And Developer Wanted / Webdesign Project Managment - The Way Forward / How To Generate Reall Traffic To Ur Site Everyday From Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.