Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Should I Report Him To The Police? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Should I Report Him To The Police? (1697 Views)

Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi / How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? / 7 Things That Can Get You Into Trouble With The Police(SARS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Report Him To The Police? by udofia234(m): 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
Good evening guys!!!

There's this blind begger at the few streets away from my place of work, often times I do give him money cos I just pity his condition being blind in this current Nigeria where things are difficult.

where I live is very far from my place of work , so most weekends I watch all the matches in my house, unfortunately today my subscription expired so I decided to go watch at a viewing centre my street, guess who I saw? the same blind begger I use to give money every morning when I go to work(though my work place is very far, from where I live).

I was curious so I asked the guy behind me about the guy his response shock me guys! He said the guy is the owner of the viewing centre, and that this viewing centre is not the only one he has, that he has like 6 pos centres in the same street, and living in his own house!!!

I was totally speechless when I heard that, blind begger I'm pitying to give money is living in his own house while I'm still living in a rented apartment, the fact is I don't even have what this guy has!!!

He has being defrauding us since this years, I'm planning to notify the police and arrest him at that his base where he pretends as a blind man.

I need your candid advice

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Report Him To The Police? by Bilabong(m): 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
Warn him but don't report him.

1 Like

Re: Should I Report Him To The Police? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
Report him!

That’s the responsibility of a patriotic citizen!

Will you also ask for a kidnapper or yahoo fraudster?

Please do the necessary. Get the criminal behind bars!

If we all ignore every crime, then we celebrating crime!

7 Likes

Re: Should I Report Him To The Police? by Aspirila: 11:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
udofia234:
Good evening guys!!!

There's this blind begger at the few streets away from my place of work, often times I do give him money cos I just pity his condition being blind in this current Nigeria where things are difficult.

where I live is very far from my place of work , so most weekends I watch all the matches in my house, unfortunately today my subscription expired so I decided to go watch at a viewing centre my street, guess who I saw? the same blind begger I use to give money every morning when I go to work(though my work place is very far, from where I live).

I was curious so I asked the guy behind me about the guy his response shock me guys! He said the guy is the owner of the viewing centre, and that this viewing centre is not the only one he has, that he has like 6 pos centres in the same street, and living in his own house!!!

I was totally speechless when I heard that, blind begger I'm pitying to give money is living in his own house while I'm still living in a rented apartment, the fact is I don't even have what this guy has!!!

He has being defrauding us since this years, I'm planning to notify the police and arrest him at that his base where he pretends as a blind man.

I need your candid advice
Report him there are lots of news of there about beggars selling money to rich men for ritual

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Report Him To The Police? by Olaolex: 11:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
Report him asap. He's defrauding others to enrich himself. He has numerous sources of income but still chooses to do begging as side hustle. Is that not utter wickedness . But op are you sure he is thesame person? Please make your investigation very well before reporting him.

Seun
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Should I Report Him To The Police? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
you are a very wicked person, so you want to remove food from his Mouth sha
Re: Should I Report Him To The Police? by duro4chang(m): 12:46am On Dec 28, 2022
Does it means he was not blind? If he is blind but invested his money wisely just leave him

1 Like

Re: Should I Report Him To The Police? by Blissguts: 2:00am On Dec 28, 2022
Aspirila:

Report him there are lots of news of there about beggars selling money to rich men for ritual

Lol ...naija.

But wait o, e no clear : as in he go carry money he receive go sell to receive same thing called money ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Report Him To The Police? by ManspaceBarber(m): 3:33am On Dec 28, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Report Him To The Police? by Aspirila: 3:38am On Dec 28, 2022
Blissguts:

Lol ...naija.

But wait o, e no clear : as in he go carry money he receive go sell to receive same thing called money ?
Yes bro he go sell am to rich men for money ritual,sometime last year a woman was arrested and she confessed to have several women and some little girls working for her and she pay them on daily basis that all the money people have them she do sell it to some elites for money ritual.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Report Him To The Police? by udofia234(m): 5:05am On Dec 28, 2022
Bilabong:
Warn him but don't report him.

u think he won't harm me if he knows I'm aware of his evil work?
CoronaVirusRelo:
Report him!

Noted boss
Aspirila:

Noted boss
Re: Should I Report Him To The Police? by udofia234(m): 5:06am On Dec 28, 2022
Olaolex:
Report him asap. He's defrauding others to enrich himself. He has numerous sources of income but still chooses to do begging as side hustle. Is that not utter wickedness . But op are you sure he is thesame person? Please make your investigation very well before reporting him.

Seun
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala

OK boss
Re: Should I Report Him To The Police? by udofia234(m): 5:07am On Dec 28, 2022
Braveboi1:

He's not really blind, I saw him watching che- Bournemouth match yesterday
Re: Should I Report Him To The Police? by udofia234(m): 5:08am On Dec 28, 2022
duro4chang:
Does it means he was not blind? If he is blind but invested his money wisely just leave him

Hr east blind just pretending
Re: Should I Report Him To The Police? by udofia234(m): 5:09am On Dec 28, 2022
Blissguts:

Lol ...naija.

I not really sure! but I know he owns those business mentioned in the thread
Re: Should I Report Him To The Police? by udofia234(m): 5:10am On Dec 28, 2022
Aspirila:

Yes bro he go sell am to rich men for money ritual,sometime last year a woman was arrested and she confessed to have several women and some little girls working for her and she pay them on daily basis that all the money people have them she do sell it to some elites for money ritual.

Hmm! I'm suspecting he does that too

1 Like

Re: Should I Report Him To The Police? by Olaolex: 7:30am On Dec 28, 2022
Braveboi1:
Are you sure you read the story. He has football viewing centre, six pos shops and still living in his own house. That's wickedness of the highest order. That's is why the op needs to do his investigation before involving the police.

1 Like

Re: Should I Report Him To The Police? by Mercury12(m): 9:08am On Dec 28, 2022
Re: Should I Report Him To The Police? by Blissguts: 9:36am On Dec 28, 2022
Aspirila:

Wow...spiritual things sha.

But the money the rich men go pay, they still got it from people.

Meanwhile make people dey prayerful

1 Like

Re: Should I Report Him To The Police? by udofia234(m): 10:14am On Dec 28, 2022
Blissguts:

Wow...spiritual things sha.
But the money the rich men go pay, they still got it from people.
Meanwhile make people dey prayerful

Na so
Re: Should I Report Him To The Police? by OKOATA(m): 11:09am On Dec 28, 2022
Person blind still dey same area? Maybe it's someone that looks like him. Doesn't make sense at all. Anytime you see the begger again, look for a dead snake and throw it beside him. If he runs there you gat your answer.

1 Like

Re: Should I Report Him To The Police? by Alexiiydon: 11:41am On Dec 28, 2022
OKOATA:
Person blind still dey same area? Maybe it's someone that looks like him. Doesn't make sense at all. Anytime you see the begger again, look for a dead snake and throw it beside him. If he runs there you gat your answer.
watin be your age? I sure say you be 16 years old pikin so the snake go stay dead for him to use or?
Re: Should I Report Him To The Police? by Chris2863(m): 11:43am On Dec 28, 2022
This liar Musa again.. I just dey pity anyone with ho believes this guy
Re: Should I Report Him To The Police? by udofia234(m): 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2022
Chris2863:
This liar Musa again.. I just dey pity anyone with ho believes this guy

You are cursed if u don't know!!! your birth was fake, ur existence fake, you don't even have a life!!! in fact u need to check if u are really the son of your father, if care is not taken u have the traits of a bastard!!!
Re: Should I Report Him To The Police? by udofia234(m): 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
OKOATA:

Hahaha!!! he lives very far from where he begs

1 Like

Re: Should I Report Him To The Police? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Report him!

Who's he going to report to? The Nigerian Police? I laugh. If op knows what's good for him, he should just face front. The "beggar" will give the police their tonic, and they'll just charge the op with all the crimes imaginable (including the murder of JFK) just to frustrate him and justify their pay (from the "beggar"wink.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Report Him To The Police? by mayorlee007: 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
Typical

Re: Should I Report Him To The Police? by OKOATA(m): 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
Alexiiydon:
watin be your age? I sure say you be 16 years old pikin so the snake go stay dead for him to use or?
You don't get the logic. The OP even laughed about it and to me it makes sense. Throw a dead snake and see him pick race. Who would wait if it's a dead snake or not? Will you confirm if it were you? You wey be Methuselah wey be agba man why don't you give advice too not calling some a kid.
Re: Should I Report Him To The Police? by udofia234(m): 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Who's he going to report to? The Nigerian Police? I laugh. If op knows what's good for him, he should just face front. The "beggar" will give the police their tonic, and they'll just charge the op with all the crimes imaginable (including the murder of JFK) just to frustrate him and justify their pay (from the "beggar"wink.

Noted boss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazingly Smart Way A Heavy Big Fridge Is Carried & Mounted At A Home (pix/vid) / Photo: Gross Misconduct- Letter To The Rector Of Maritime Academy Of Nig (man) / ISIS Beheads 3 Oil Refinery Guards In Libya; Warning: Photos Are GRAPHIC:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.