Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,898 members, 7,810,448 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi (11817 Views)

We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) / Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) / New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by fergie001: 2:06pm On Mar 29
Olumuyiwa Adejobi is the Force Public Relations Officer, Force HQs, Abuja.

Adejobi was responding to questions from social media users.....

If a cultist member threatens to collect my phone what should I do ? @Princemoye1
ClintyBee

You need to be sure he's a cultist. How do you know that? Anyway, don't single-handedly fight or tackle a cultist if you are not "loaded."' it's not too safe. You can report him or form a group to kick against him and his group. But you must be ready to be consistent, firm, and steadfast. You can't sit on the fence.
Muyiwa Adejobi

Prince… no role for the police? He has to form a group?
That’s practical sha.
Okey Madu

Are you in scientist? Ask your friends in arts and social sciences to explain what I posted to you. You can always seek help in situations like this before commenting. My response and post to address his question are premised on some theories, and they can guide you, if you know.
Muyiwa Adejobi

If you form a group, is that not another cult in the making?
So we don't use one problem to create another problem.
Official Ikenna

No individual can fight against cultism. Always take your time to assess and understand one's opinion and expertise on issues, particularly crime related issues. Even the NPF has formed a group, POCACOV, and we seek support from the public. How can you say an individual should face cultists. It's dangerous. I am sure our lives and safety are not dependent on X. I expect serious security issues to be discussed privately, not in the street. Isn't it?
Muyiwa Adejobi

4 Likes

Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by Hhansome(m): 2:13pm On Mar 29
Okay sir.
Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by Abbeyme: 2:28pm On Mar 29
Which group

2 Likes

Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by Nazgul: 2:28pm On Mar 29
Why would I even have the need to confront a cultist? If you stay away from them, they'll stay away from you.

Cultist don't oppress Jew men without reason. If they're oppressing you, it means that you've somehow gotten yourself involved in their dealings.

Just stay away from anything that would connect you with them, and they won't even know that you exist.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by Tjra: 2:28pm On Mar 29
Thanks PRO

We need a guide on how to confront online cultists aka social media miscreants aka headless mobs too.

The bullies are everywhere now cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by ngwaIgbo223: 2:29pm On Mar 29
Jokes from Lagos. And you think these guys will work hand in hand with other civilized cops.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by Alexlalax1(m): 2:29pm On Mar 29
Wetin this man dey cap sef? So if person block me for nkorodo, not even a group of people. I should surrender my belongings and go to report him to who? or better still, gather people to come and fight him. What's this man smoking sef? This man dey system. nothing you fit tell me.

8 Likes

Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by Dialpad: 2:29pm On Mar 29
What does he mean by 'loaded'

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 2:29pm On Mar 29
Airheads all over the place.

Look around agencies and parastatals and you'll find people who are only interested in their salary, how much bribes their position can currently fetch and how they can oppress their subordinates.

No practical sense or innovative idea on how to function in the position they currently occupy.

Either they lied or forged their way in or they were recommended as Thank you by a politician who wanted a slot instead of cash or they were put in because of tribe or for any reason other than competence.

Form a group to tackle a cult group, as if the mass of cult groups and their rival gangs are not enough already.

In saner climes, this man should immediately be suspended and the NPF issue a counter statement to defuse the gravity of this oafish ejaculation.

14 Likes

Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by troytino: 2:29pm On Mar 29
The reasoning level of the things in positions of authority in Nigeria... Quite pathetic

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by Fatbam005: 2:30pm On Mar 29
Where do We go from here

1 Like

Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by Fatbam005: 2:30pm On Mar 29
Where do We go from here [i][/i]
Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by tiswell(m): 2:30pm On Mar 29
Nothing is so special about cultists.

Police shouldn't instill fear in the minds of innocent Nigerians for nothing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by omenka1: 2:30pm On Mar 29
Make I go form my well 'loaded' group sharperly. Cultists better not cross my lane

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by ILoveNG: 2:30pm On Mar 29
Some Nigerians are so daft.
It’s hard to have a meaningful conversation on social media these days. Wole soyinka was right anyway.

1 Like

Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by mytime24(f): 2:30pm On Mar 29
Form a group ke angry

That's how cultist started na 🤥

2 Likes

Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by KingDash09(m): 2:30pm On Mar 29
Omo
Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by Goodlady(f): 2:32pm On Mar 29
Sensible talk
Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by Freshtruth(m): 2:32pm On Mar 29
Cultist fey fear police like mad

1 Like

Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by ILoveNG: 2:33pm On Mar 29
tiswell:
Nothing is so special about cultists.

Police shouldn't instill fear in the minds of innocent Nigerians for nothing

Honestly you are right.
Cultists thrive in the fear people have for them.
Cultists nah people pikins, dem dey fear jail too.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by Johnjustice: 2:34pm On Mar 29
Nigerians on Twitter are quite dumb, that's why police don't respect them...the police gave simple suggestions, one clown is asking if the group won't become cultists grin
Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by Ofunaofu: 2:34pm On Mar 29
sad
Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by DCmonster: 2:36pm On Mar 29
This police PPRO is too dumb to be occupying that position.
His response to that question would have been better phrased by a PPRO of Mba the current DIG of Police Calibre in terms of Education and choice of words.
Is this fake prince trying to tell us that the late Bako Gbangshim shouldn't have confronted Tubaba the cultist alone?

Is he trying to encourage citizens to form groups or carry weapon "loaded" before they confront the cultists riff raffs in a country where light licensed arm is still illegal to carry or own.

Nigeria is so bleeped up that even the Police can not save you.
Imagine the PPRO of Police in a sane country issuing this kind of response.
He would have resigned by now.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by FunkyAlhaji2015: 2:39pm On Mar 29
Don't confront a cultist alone, either report him to the police or form your own cult group grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by 1gbdata: 2:39pm On Mar 29
Haha
Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by ILoveNG: 2:39pm On Mar 29
DCmonster:

The people he was responding to are more dumb

4 Likes

Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by Offpoint1: 2:41pm On Mar 29
You don't confront them or form a group, they're pack animals that relies on strange of their members in group...

If they confronted you or harassed you and you have heart of zero forgiveness like mine...wait for 6 months and hunt them down one by one and leave no trace.

They're weakest form of human being when they're alone. I know a lot of them, most lived in constant fear and always hiding either from authority or their fellow cultist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by Olayinka8793(m): 2:41pm On Mar 29
Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by EreluRoz: 2:42pm On Mar 29
Nazgul:
Why would I even have the need to confront a cultist? If you stay away from them, they'll stay away from you.

Cultist don't oppress Jew men without reason. If they're oppressing you, it means that you've somehow gotten yourself involved in their dealings.

Just stay away from anything that would connect you with them, and they won't even know that you exist.
What if a cultist want your girlfriend and asked you to live her, won't you fight for your love?
Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by Ceeogbaru2: 2:43pm On Mar 29

Abiooooo are so called cultists suprio than the authorities of this nation. .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos / Police Arrest Mother And Daughter For Killing Grandchild / Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.