Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,611 members, 7,861,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

How Do I Get 2.1 Or First At The End? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Get 2.1 Or First At The End? (416 Views)

Accept 2.2 Or Have A Spilled Over For You to get 2.1 / How To Get 2.5gb For N350 On 9mobile / After Graduating With A 2.1 In Engineering, What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get 2.1 Or First At The End? by Ameliorator(m): 11:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
[/b][b][b][/b]
Good day everyone, I'm in 200level from a public university whereby my 100level CGPA was 2.38 with two carry overs. I'm about to register for 200level which I don't know if I can graduate with Second Class Upper (2.1) or First Class. Is there any hope for me to finish with 2.1? My course is four year course.
Re: How Do I Get 2.1 Or First At The End? by duro4chang(m): 12:41am On Dec 28, 2022
2.1 is possible if you start to work harder now. Your best was not good enough in the past but you can do better
Re: How Do I Get 2.1 Or First At The End? by dawnomike(m): 2:09am On Dec 28, 2022
Ameliorator:
[/b][b][b][/b]
Good day everyone, I'm in 200level from a public university whereby my 100level CGPA was 2.38 with two carry overs. I'm about to register for 200level which I don't know if I can graduate with Second Class Upper (2.1) or First Class. Is there any hope for me to finish with 2.1? My course is four year course.
Except you are a student of university of Ibadan, 2.1 is very possible for you. You just have to study harder.

I pray you achieve your aim
Re: How Do I Get 2.1 Or First At The End? by Ameliorator(m): 6:36am On Dec 28, 2022
duro4chang:
2.1 is possible if you start to work harder now. Your best was not good enough in the past but you can do better
Thank you

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get 2.1 Or First At The End? by Ameliorator(m): 6:37am On Dec 28, 2022
dawnomike:
Except you are a student of university of Ibadan, 2.1 is very possible for you. You just have to study harder.

I pray you achieve your aim
Ameen, thank you
Re: How Do I Get 2.1 Or First At The End? by sageb: 9:32am On Dec 28, 2022
Ameliorator:
[/b][b][b][/b]

If you study hard and you get As and Bs, there is a possibility of you making second class upper division .
But, technically after having 2 carryover in your 100level, you can't make first class.
what's your course of study?
Re: How Do I Get 2.1 Or First At The End? by Ameliorator(m): 10:54am On Dec 28, 2022
sageb:

If you study hard and you get As and Bs, there is a possibility of you making first class.
But, technically after having 2 carryover in your 100level, you can't make first class.
what's your course of study?
But can I still make 2.1 at least? Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
Re: How Do I Get 2.1 Or First At The End? by sageb: 11:31am On Dec 28, 2022
Ameliorator:

But can I still make 2.1 at least? Industrial Relations and Personnel Management

If you study hard and get As and Bs, there is a possibility of you making second class upper division. But you can't make first class anymore, because you have failed 2 courses.

NB: there is a typo error in my post you quoted, I meant that you can make 2.1. if you get As and Bs in the remaining courses and you can't make first class anymore since you have failed 2courses.
Good luck in your aspiration

(1) (Reply)

The Role Of Induction In Knowledge Acquisition / Bayelsa Mathematics Quiz Competition By Gifted Natus Foundation / Social Sciences Msc - Find UK University 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.