Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

My Cousin Sister - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Cousin Sister (3370 Views)

Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? / I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Sister by Huracan(m): 2:19am On Dec 28, 2022
I have a cousin sister whom her dad and mom is late. She's 16years old and She's staying with my aunt and they have been staying in the village in my dad's house. To be honest, my dad and his siblings haven't been playing their role in assisting her both in school and her well-being since her dad and mom left this accursed world(she's attending a secondary school on scholarship). I took the role of being her dad(as am only 23years). I tried my best in assisting her financially and teaches her all the subjects she learns in school especially English language whenever I visit the village as she isn't brilliant and intelligent. I also taught her sex education since I noticed boys have been running around her due to how matured she was as she was already 16years. But one thing happened, one of my uncle sweared that she will be pregnant out of wedlock, I didn't take that word out of granted since she's the only cousin I have and I love her very much and then I have been protective. She love me as an elder bro and respects me so much because I have been trying my best in providing her needs especially clothes, extra little cash and advice whenever I visit the village. I visit almost every week. she promised me she will never have sex with any boy at her age because I have advised her not to indulge in any sexual affair with anyone because she's little to do that and she was the one that made a deal with me. She's very open and have been very honest with me. An Android phone was given to her by one of my sibling but I noticed how that phone became her next God and she wasn't paying attention anymore to schools just boys and phone. I seized the phone and slapped her for lying to me one day she went out with a friend. That was when she started having grudges against me. She would never talk to me again, we don't laugh as we use to do, but she goes every errands she's being sent by me. I travelled to Togo and came back this Xmas after 3months(as I didn't call anyone of them on phone during that period because, after I slapped her for lying to me, I told her I would be traveling the next day she wouldn't say a word to me even when I left). I notice that a young man of 30years have been nacking my cousin little sister of 16years back to back with no Mercy after I left. Before I knew what happened, I called my cousin sister and asked her why she kept giving me attitude till this time, she said she didn't believe I would slap her as I haven't beat or touch her before. I was calm, I apologized, kissed her on her forehead and told her how much I love her that I did that from eye level to avoid error due to parallax..lol.
She giggled and smiled and apologized too for being stubborn and not being honest.
I noticed many new clothes she bought. I asked her "who bought all these clothes for you?? Because am pretty sure nobody from my family will buy uncountable, beautiful clothes for her. She paused for a while because it was hard for her to say. She told me what happened while I was away to Togo. She told me a 30year old man called her and friend her so from there since he was a graduate they started seeing each other. She told me he gave her money to buy those clothes (this is the lil girl I have spent my last Kobo on top as my lil sis and told her she shouldn't hesitate to call me if she needs anything and she shouldn't collect anything from any boy because I know where it might lead to). She told me the guy have been fucking and hitting her back to back and she's sorry for breaking her promise to me...she even told me that the guy gave her some piece of advice. He said "my lil sis should never follow small small boys that wouldn't give her money". She told me also that the guy refused to use condom to nack her.. I'm really boiling right now as am typing this. But I know no matter how angry I am, it can never boil yam..the damage have been done..I have been calm since she told me this. None of any of my family member knows our secrets. I acted as if I wasn't angry so she could tell me more. I just want to meet this guy to cut his dick into pieces and feed them to the birds of the Air. All I know is that the 30years old guy will pay a heavy price. I even asked my sis if she enjoyed what happened between them and she confessed saying yes. That guy cultivated my sister as a cash crop...ahhh my heart is broken ��... please house what should I do to make my lil sister not have sex with anyone again until she's up to the legal age which is 18. I have already talked with her about what she did and she was sorry. I have planned on telling her to break up with the young man!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Sister by Nobody: 2:39am On Dec 28, 2022
You sef wan knack.Your eyes dey her body too.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Cousin Sister by Huracan(m): 2:49am On Dec 28, 2022
Are you okay?

6 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister by beelon1020(m): 3:37am On Dec 28, 2022
By now both of them would have probably be in hospital... for the guy?.. at least one broken hand and 2 broken legs.. so that he wouldn’t be running after her again..

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister by sholay2011(m): 3:38am On Dec 28, 2022
This story started on a normal tone and just went south quick...OP, are you okay? She is your cousin sister...are you angry because what she did is wrong or because you are attracted to her?

Something may be wrong with you (if this is not a made-up story).

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Sister by lanre9ja(m): 3:45am On Dec 28, 2022
Just ask her about her future plans or advice her on what you have in plan for her..and tell her what she doing right now at her age will not make it to go come to pass and it will break your heart if such happened, tell her some life experience of people you want her to be or bad experience you have had near her or around your environment. Examples around....

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister by Richy4(m): 4:12am On Dec 28, 2022
Put fear of HIV in her... Explain to her in a plain language that the Older man might be seeing some other girls.. Teach her how HIV circulates with multiple partners...

Please explain to her also that if she gets pregnant tomorrow and tells the man, he might deny her and finds her repulsive..All the love he used in deceiving her will varnish... All her dreams and aspirations will be stagnant except if a miracle happens and she finds her feet again to further her education....

Teenagers in the village, who were beaten by circumstances beyond their control falls victim of older men like that....Since it's a village settings,tell the predator that you are reporting him to kabiyesi for child abuse...I don't even know if that will hold water.

I can't judge her... when she needs sanitary pad, toiletries, underwear, clothes etc, no uncle, aunt, father or mother will come to her rescue except U...and u are not always available or around...

However, If she starts using what she has to get what she wants @ this early stage, I fear for what she will become...

11 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister by Aboks(m): 4:21am On Dec 28, 2022
This is super story

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Sister by Aboks(m): 4:22am On Dec 28, 2022
Revolution2022:

U don high

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Sister by Candeedlaythe: 5:37am On Dec 28, 2022
sad

This OP is a suspect.. that poor lady ain't safe..

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister by bdon123(m): 5:43am On Dec 28, 2022
Dont worry me sef used to hav an old gf i started knacking at 16.Ofcourse that was 7 years ago n shes now 23 n a graduate.I am still knacking het n m in my 30ties

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Sister by Stanweezy(m): 6:00am On Dec 28, 2022
This ur matter wear wrapper, i will advise u to leave that girl, she has chosen her part.

You have done your part by telling her not to indulge in any form of illicit affair and she ignored you.

Move on and leave her, she's not ur biological sister, trying to be over protective on her will make ppl think u have sexual feelings on her

Even some nairalanders are already thinking in that direction.

If she's to be ur biological sister i would have given u a clue on what to do but she's not, so my guy flee...

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister by meobizy(f): 6:35am On Dec 28, 2022
Anytime I see the words “cousin sister” I know the story won’t end well.

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister by fkj950ax(m): 6:41am On Dec 28, 2022
Huracan:
I have a cousin sister whom her dad and mom is late.!

Please what the fuckkk is a COUSIN SISTER?

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 28, 2022
U can't stop it forcefully. All u have to do is to meet the guy and ask him his mission and advice him based on his responses

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Sister by dobnina(f): 6:57am On Dec 28, 2022
Revolution2022:
Next time learn to think first before typing so you don't continue displaying your foolishness all over.
And its not a must you type something. If you don't have anything tangible to comment, then keep your mouth shut.

11 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister by Wickedfacts: 7:21am On Dec 28, 2022
That guy will impregnate her and she will by her own hands derail her path to success.

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister by nicerod(m): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2022
grin grin

The girl dey enta ya eye

Best thing is to advise her on the negative impact

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister by ednut1(m): 10:19am On Dec 28, 2022
Lies
Re: My Cousin Sister by Mercury12(m): 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
Lol
Re: My Cousin Sister by Huracan(m): 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
[quote author=beelon1020 post=119482828]By now both of them would have probably be in hospital... for the guy?.. at least one broken hand and 2 broken legs.. so that he wouldn’t be running after her again..

I swearu God!...I find the guy for en side but I didn't see him...a 2×3plank will save some stress

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Sister by Huracan(m): 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
[quote author=sholay2011 post=119482836]This story started on a normal tone and just went south quick...OP, are you okay? She is your cousin sister...are you angry because what she did is wrong or because you are attracted to her?

Something may be wrong with you (if this is not a made-up story).

This ain't a made up story bro...and how did it go south??..and I guess you have no tangible thing to say
Re: My Cousin Sister by Huracan(m): 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
[quote author=lanre9ja post=119482857]Just ask her about her future plans or advice her on what you have in plan for her..and tell her what she doing right now at her age will not make it to go come to pass and it will break your heart if such happened, tell her some life experience of people you want her to be or bad experience you have had near her or around your environment. Examples around...

One of the best advice..thank you sir!
Re: My Cousin Sister by Huracan(m): 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
Richy4:
Put fear of HIV in her... Explain to her in a plain language that the Older man might be seeing some other girls.. Teach her how HIV circulates with multiple partners...

Please explain to her also that if she gets pregnant tomorrow and tells the man, he might deny her and finds her repulsive..All the love he used in deceiving her will varnish... All her dreams and aspirations will be stagnant except if a miracle happens and she finds her feet again to further her education....

Teenagers in the village, who were beaten by circumstances beyond their control falls victim of older men like that....Since it's a village settings,tell the predator that you are reporting him to kabiyesi for child abuse...I don't even know if that will hold water.

I can't judge her... when she needs sanitary pad, toiletries, underwear, clothes etc, no uncle, aunt, father or mother will come to her rescue except U...and u are not always available or around...

However, If she starts using what she has to get what she wants @ this early stage, I fear for what she will become...
Thank you very much for this wonderful advice..I have been trying my best to let her know the dangers of what she's doing...at 16years the madafaka have given her money to start buying postinor 2...all I know is that the guy will pay a heavy price
Re: My Cousin Sister by Huracan(m): 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
Aboks:
This is super story
Some people are not useful in nairaland
Re: My Cousin Sister by Huracan(m): 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
Candeedlaythe:
sad

This OP is a suspect.. that poor lady ain't safe..
Others are dropping good and reasonable advice but I can see you have no sense of belonging

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Sister by Huracan(m): 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
Stanweezy:
This ur matter wear wrapper, i will advise u to leave that girl, she has chosen her part.

You have done your part by telling her not to indulge in any form of illicit affair and she ignored you.

Move on and leave her, she's not ur biological sister, trying to be over protective on her will make ppl think u have sexual feelings on her

If she's to be ur biological sister i would have given u a clue on what to do but she's not, so my guy flee...
Thank you for your contribution but she's the only daughter of my dad's junior brother who is now late and she's my blood too...I have only one biological sister and she's married
Re: My Cousin Sister by Huracan(m): 12:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
Stanweezy:

I have an uncle who's dragging her late father's two shop and 11 plot of land in the village..he hates my lil sis with passion and said she will be pregnant out of wedlock. So leaving her to her fate will make matter worse..my lil sis told me I should forget about her because none of her father's siblings cares but I can't... she's my blood!
Re: My Cousin Sister by Huracan(m): 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
meobizy:
Anytime I see the words “cousin sister” I know the story won’t end well.
The matter tire me
Re: My Cousin Sister by Huracan(m): 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
fkj950ax:

Please what the fuckkk is a COUSIN SISTER?

a child of one's uncle or aunt.
Re: My Cousin Sister by Huracan(m): 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
U can't stop it forcefully. All u have to do is to meet the guy and ask him his mission and advice him based on his responses
Very true because I vividly remembered the day I gave her a heavy, thunderous slap, she refused to talk to me for 3 months..and again I lil sis listens when I talk to her softly using force and violence or even letting any of my family member to know will make everything to be worse as she will do more than that...fear teenage girls..lastly, am pretty sure anyday I meet that 30year old guy, I go nack am 2×3 until he pass out... imagine that madafaka giving my sis money to buy postinor 2 almost everytime!
Re: My Cousin Sister by Huracan(m): 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
Wickedfacts:
That guy will impregnate her and she will by her own hands derail her path to success.
Very true as my lil sis is still a teenager and she even told me the guy wouldn't wear condom and nacking raw with pull-out measure is the best method since 3 months I was away..I even told her yesterday to break up with the dude but she's unwilling to do that.. I'm still calm till I unleash my violence on her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things You Have Done Absentmindedly / Relocation Sales...surulere / Pls Read And Criticize Honestly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.