Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Ordinani Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ordinani Prayers (317 Views)

Teach Me Warfare Prayers / Reasons Our Prayers Are Not Answered / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ordinani Prayers by jabbar31472: 5:52am On Dec 28, 2022
Hi! I am an African-American writing a screenplay for a film with primarily Igbo characters. My main character is Igbo and is an adherent of Odinani. He's a Biafran soldier in 1967, gravely injured and on the verge of death. I need an authentic Odinani prayer for him to say as he dies, addressed to the Pantheon and the Ancestors for safe passage to the afterlife (and to keep his family safe in his absence). Is there anything like this that already exists within Odinani that I can be directed to?

Thanks,
Jabbar Thomas
jabbar_t@yahoo.com
Re: Ordinani Prayers by Kobojunkie: 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
jabbar31472:
Hi! I am an African-American writing a screenplay for a film with primarily Igbo characters. My main character is Igbo and is an adherent of Odinani. He's a Biafran soldier in 1967, gravely injured and on the verge of death. I need an authentic Odinani prayer for him to say as he dies, addressed to the Pantheon and the Ancestors for safe passage to the afterlife (and to keep his family safe in his absence). Is there anything like this that already exists within Odinani that I can be directed to?

Thanks,
Jabbar Thomas
jabbar_t@yahoo.com
I didn't know that was even a thing. undecided

(1) (Reply)

"JUST AS I AM" / Ten Bible Verses To Attract God's Fruitfulness And Wealth / Elon Musk Bans Gender Fluid Anti-Christ Promoting Paedophilia Flag From Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.