Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Bob Marley's Grandson, Joseph Marley, Dies At 31 (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bob Marley's Grandson, Joseph Marley, Dies At 31 (Photo) (48742 Views)

Moses J. Moseley Dead At 31 ; ‘Walking Dead’ Actor / Unilag's Popular Artist Features Bob Marley's Grandson / Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bob Marley's Grandson, Joseph Marley, Dies At 31 (Photo) by Lateefadewale(m): 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
tishbite42:
Evolution leaves more questions than answers
I presume 'goddidit'...
Re: Bob Marley's Grandson, Joseph Marley, Dies At 31 (Photo) by Streetmovement(m): 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Mehn that picture on the left is the last video of this guy I saw, I think they were smoking some joint in a waiting room somewhere...the Marley family, mehn can't believe he's gone

R.I.P to him
Re: Bob Marley's Grandson, Joseph Marley, Dies At 31 (Photo) by Johel(m): 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
HeartlessMan:

Stop blaming innocent cold temperature. Many American asthmatic patients survive annually.

He died as a result of his weakened genes due to his grandfather's excessive marijuana intake which affected some critical genomes over the years.

Same thing will happen to Seun and Femi Kuti's seeds. I always laugh when people say weed has no effect on humans. People engage in all sorts of immorality and expect that it will just vanish. grin Dey play.

Whether Bobrisky and James Brown are acting doesn't matter. Their grandkids will develop homosexual traits because they are both modifying their genes presently to perfect that behaviour in their descendants.

Do a thorough check of your intending partner's background before settling down so you don't get thrown into what you have no idea about.

You cannot cheat nature.

You are talking in the rubbish and nonsense.
Re: Bob Marley's Grandson, Joseph Marley, Dies At 31 (Photo) by tishbite42: 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
Lateefadewale:

I presume 'goddidit'...
What ever rocks your boat
And yes, GOD did it
Re: Bob Marley's Grandson, Joseph Marley, Dies At 31 (Photo) by iamsolasoul(f): 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
So sad
Re: Bob Marley's Grandson, Joseph Marley, Dies At 31 (Photo) by Basiljoe: 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
HeartlessMan:

Stop blaming innocent cold temperature. Many American asthmatic patients survive annually.

He died as a result of his weakened genes due to his grandfather's excessive marijuana intake which affected some critical genomes over the years.

Same thing will happen to Seun and Femi Kuti's seeds. I always laugh when people say weed has no effect on humans. People engage in all sorts of immorality and expect that it will just vanish. grin Dey play.

Whether Bobrisky and James Brown are acting doesn't matter. Their grandkids will develop homosexual traits because they are both modifying their genes presently to perfect that behaviour in their descendants.

Do a thorough check of your intending partner's background before settling down so you don't get thrown into what you have no idea about.

You cannot cheat nature.
Wow. You are a properly educated idiot.
Re: Bob Marley's Grandson, Joseph Marley, Dies At 31 (Photo) by Lateefadewale(m): 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
tishbite42:
What ever rocks your boat And yes, GOD did it

Now, that's where I'd have to ask you to provide evidence for your claims.
Re: Bob Marley's Grandson, Joseph Marley, Dies At 31 (Photo) by PrJIE: 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
HeartlessMan:

You cannot cheat nature.

* Well, genetic mutation is possible. When it happens, it majorly affects the phenotype.

* Heavy smoking of common substances like tobacco can cause genetic mutations. It happens first to the somatic cells, and then can be transferred through a germ cell if it doesn't disappear before he or she procreates.

* One effect of mutation is genetic susceptibility. It speaks an individual's predisposition to certain illnesses such as bronchial asthma. The degree of susceptibility itself is equally transferable.

* Asthma has been found to be one of such illnesses that can be inherited.

* The severity of asthma in an individual, can be worsened where genetic susceptibility is a valid case.

Phenotype expressions such as this are not affected by the filial generation probabilities.
Filial generation probabilities cast their effects only on genotypes.

This is why our ancestors could withstand a few notable harshness that some persons of this present time cannot.

Lifestyle makes all the difference.

Thanks for that thoughtful comment. No matter the argument, there is much verifiable truth in it.

2 Likes

Re: Bob Marley's Grandson, Joseph Marley, Dies At 31 (Photo) by tishbite42: 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
Lateefadewale:

Now, that's where I'd have to ask you to provide evidence for your claims.
Funny
Can you provide any empirical evidence supporting evolution?
Or do you want me to school you on Nairaland?
Re: Bob Marley's Grandson, Joseph Marley, Dies At 31 (Photo) by felzokugo(m): 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
HeartlessMan:

You cannot cheat nature.

How many aspects will u thoroghly check in ur patner b4 settling? Kindly list please. Thanks
Re: Bob Marley's Grandson, Joseph Marley, Dies At 31 (Photo) by PDJT: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
pretydiva:

What a crap post

-He may have come across Fetal Origins of Adult Disease (FOAD), e.g Dutch hunger effect (disease).

-Did you study Behavioural Genetics in College/University?
Re: Bob Marley's Grandson, Joseph Marley, Dies At 31 (Photo) by Lekwandoskii(m): 12:33am On Dec 29, 2022
Get paid for sharing articles on Facebook. Don't just spend money running through Facebook, instead spend and earn whilst using the site...Follow the link below & start earning today �

https://buzz24.me/this-app-pays-you-to-share-articles-on-facebook?mbn=u07c8abb3e

Pls don't forget to share this link with your friends. Thanx �
Re: Bob Marley's Grandson, Joseph Marley, Dies At 31 (Photo) by Breezzy(m): 12:51am On Dec 29, 2022
Make una free HeartlessMan e knw wetin e dey talk.

1 Like

Re: Bob Marley's Grandson, Joseph Marley, Dies At 31 (Photo) by Murphyenemuwe: 2:00am On Dec 29, 2022
Heartlessman this isn't needed. Even if Dem kill your own for cult clash u go still cry. So why not just type rip or better still pass.
HeartlessMan:

You cannot cheat nature.
Re: Bob Marley's Grandson, Joseph Marley, Dies At 31 (Photo) by ballerman(m): 10:40am On Dec 29, 2022
Sweetplum:
Who's his dad?
Ziggy or Damian?
Stephen Marley. The second son of Bob marley
Re: Bob Marley's Grandson, Joseph Marley, Dies At 31 (Photo) by fadal(m): 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
nigger prolly smoke about 3 joints and puff em all grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bob Marley's Grandson, Joseph Marley, Dies At 31 (Photo) by Londonderry: 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
HeartlessMan:

You cannot cheat nature.
You are blunt but I think you made some sense you know!
Re: Bob Marley's Grandson, Joseph Marley, Dies At 31 (Photo) by Lateefadewale(m): 2:01am On Dec 30, 2022
tishbite42:
Funny Can you provide any empirical evidence supporting evolution? Or do you want me to school you on Nairaland?

Lol. I admit, goddidit.
Re: Bob Marley's Grandson, Joseph Marley, Dies At 31 (Photo) by tishbite42: 2:03am On Dec 30, 2022
Lateefadewale:

Lol. I admit, goddidit.
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Looks Gorgeous In New Photo / Denilson Igwe Buys A New Car (Photos) / Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.