Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband (17116 Views)

Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Buried In Lagos (Photos) / President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle / Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem, Shot Dead By Police In Lagos On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by victorVIC1(m): 7:57am On Dec 28, 2022
Quite pitiable. Now i hope y'all see why people are leaving Nigeria in thousands?

Having money is not enough to give you a worthy life style in Nigeria. You are vulnerable to same insecurity, same bad roads, same poor health sector, etc. Until Nigeria is fixed, having money here does not make any significant difference.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by placeofallure(f): 8:02am On Dec 28, 2022
JoeNL22:
God
Obi....please send a condolence message to her family, friends & loved ones

#ENDSARS #EndPoliceBrutality

You can go on his behalf nah. Minister of Internal Affairs!
Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by ogwumgbe: 8:03am On Dec 28, 2022
benjackugo:
IGBERETV report

Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmsApzANgpW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Commissioner of Police or what do they call you, you are an idiot and a bastard. What do you mean that the matter would be investigated and the culprit dealt with? Are you insinuating that the Lawyer shot herself and died or what? bunch of idiots in Police regalia, misfits and demons, bring out that useless Police officer of yours to be lynched in broad day light to avenge the blood of this beautiful female lawyer, bastards

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by xevove2061: 8:05am On Dec 28, 2022
Miracood2:
The criminal police man just cut short the life of a young Nigerian.

Only God can console the husband.

Lol. He use one bullet kill 3 people. This one pass Angelina joulie movie. That guys should be given life in orison so that he lives everyday of his life behind bars regretting an impulse action he took out of evil.
Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by begge: 8:05am On Dec 28, 2022
Agbado police
Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by clinician2x: 8:06am On Dec 28, 2022
Wickedfacts:

When Peter Obi was Governor, he had James Nwafor of Awkuzu Sars kill more than 1,000 Igbo youths. Did Peter Obi ever say sorry to any of them?
Go and Google Awkuzu Sars. You are talking about Endsars and mentioning Peter Obi. Sense is far from you. .

You are a fool.

Peter obi had awkuzu sars kill 1000 of ur father youths.

The sars killings that led to end sars in lagos and other places was it the respective governors that had sars do it too?

I don't know why brainless idiots always come up with this line.

The sars is a police unit and the police is a federal governor law enforcement. The anambra commissioner of police is posted from Abuja and he is on charge if divisional heads all over his state of jurisdiction.
Where exactly does the state government come in here?

Pls stupid idiot, how did Peter obi had sars kill 1000 of ur useless fore fathers but sanwolu did not have sars butcher the same 1000 of ur useless fore fathers.

Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by ipobarecriminals: 8:11am On Dec 28, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
I HEREBY SENTENCE THAT POLICE OFFICER TO DEATH

like if you support my judgement, and share if you don't
Even the court won't waste time on this.
Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by snipernigga(m): 8:14am On Dec 28, 2022
So the Police killed 3 people and put many into tears and sorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by Badguy77(m): 8:15am On Dec 28, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
I HEREBY SENTENCE THAT POLICE OFFICER TO DEATH

like if you support my judgement, and share if you don't
You wonder why you are not getting much likes and shares, your monikar alone disqualifies you... Are you the court of law, who are you to sentence somebody to death.. All the abortion wey you don do how many times God don sentence you.... Just open mouth waaa dey type rubbish
Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:19am On Dec 28, 2022
..... Chai. What a great loss.

May God keep protecting us.
Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by jcross19: 8:21am On Dec 28, 2022
benjackugo:
IGBERETV report

Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmsApzANgpW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
This is part of the reason you need get closer to God!!!.
Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by Wickedfacts: 8:21am On Dec 28, 2022
clinician2x:

You are a fool.

The sars killings that led to end sars in lagos and other places was it the respective governors that had sars do it too?

The sars is a police unit and the police is a federal governor law enforcement. The anambra commissioner of police is posted from Abuja and he is on charge if divisional heads all over his state of jurisdiction.

Pls stupid idiot, how did Peter obi had sars kill 1000 of ur useless fore fathers but sanwolu did not have sars butcher the same 1000 of ur useless fore fathers.

Idiot.

You're a bastard fool born to worthless animals. Assuming Awkuzu SARS killed like 3 of your mother's useless children, you won't be here talking rubbish like a demented pig.

Peter Obi used Sars to kill Igbo youths. If you don't know that, you're a blockhead.
Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by adebwalex(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2022
I cant control how i feel inside me with this news as a true Nigerian. It so painful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by FireUpNow(m): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2022
The killer cop is an evil and wicked human, let him die by firing squad and the the NP compensate the family of the late lawyer heavily. All killer polic should be exposed one by one
Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by Neroo22: 8:27am On Dec 28, 2022
kingthreat:

Go to America, the major nation of police killing civillians.
u no go compare naija own with American ooh e no even near,dis are ones that made headliine ooh cos dis ppl de rich ooh, wat about ones don't raise dust cos of coming and been a poor man
Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by clinician2x: 8:27am On Dec 28, 2022
Wickedfacts:

You're a bastard fool born to worthless animals. Assuming Awkuzu SARS killed like 3 of your mother's useless children, you won't be here talking rubbish like a demented pig.

Peter Obi used Sars to kill Igbo youths. If you don't know that, you're a blockhead.

Brainless stupid idiot.

I de teach useless fool wetin he no sabi he de argue.

Bolanle a barrister was shot dead on Xmas day by the police, 2 weeks after a young guy was killed too. Did sanwolu had that ajiwe police do the shooting?

Useless fool.

2 Likes

Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by JBoss25(m): 8:32am On Dec 28, 2022
Triple murder ah!

1 Like

Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by DrMuzungu(m): 8:42am On Dec 28, 2022
So, the tup1d motherbleeper who shot her should meet firing squad for triple murder.

May it never be well with him!
Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by Robenna(m): 8:44am On Dec 28, 2022
atobs4real:
Jesus!!! Mother fucker Police with evil mind.
God will punish u

Amen
Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by chichriso: 8:46am On Dec 28, 2022
This is so heartbreaking

Meanwhile,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqvrgu2azjI
Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by OKOATA(m): 8:48am On Dec 28, 2022
clinician2x:

You are a fool.

Idiot.
Bros you get time to still dey reply urchins? If na Kwankwaso you go see them take cover, better no dey reply from urchins again for your mental health.

1 Like

Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by dammillicious: 8:48am On Dec 28, 2022
cerowo:
I can’t ever imagine what the husband is going through like this embarassed

You don't want to imagine what it means/how it feels to lose a beautiful successful pregnant wife (that's expecting twins after waiting 8years) on Christmas day.

Totally messed up.

I pray the family finds peace

1 Like

Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by Nostradamu(m): 8:50am On Dec 28, 2022
Jacobx007:
Don't argue with anyone holding a weapon, EITHER POLICEMAN OR ARMED ROBBER.

... except you have a loaded gun.

cool
Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by IamAsiri: 8:56am On Dec 28, 2022
GoodIsGod:
You know what people?
Don't argue with a Nigerian police man holding a gun. You don't know what he had taken some minutes before you get to him.
Apart from the fact that most of them are not intelligent, they are full of shity things like Juju and drug.
They are also envious of motorists especially the young successful guys.

If that lady did not argue with theother fcccking iddiot, she would be alive today. Naija is not a place to claim your right.

Be wise.

Was it reported that she argued with that policeman?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by semanose: 8:57am On Dec 28, 2022
GoodIsGod:
You know what people?
Don't argue with a Nigerian police man holding a gun. You don't know what he had taken some minutes before you get to him.
Apart from the fact that most of them are not intelligent, they are full of shity things like Juju and drug.
They are also envious of motorists especially the young successful guys.

If that lady did not argue with theother fcccking iddiot, she would be alive today. Naija is not a place to claim your right.

Be wise.
Where did you read that she argued with the police officer?

1 Like

Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by jaxxy(m): 9:04am On Dec 28, 2022
I don't think our police should carry guns or they don't know when to use guns or something is wrong with that particular police station and its officers.
Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by JoeNL22(m): 9:04am On Dec 28, 2022
placeofallure:

You can go on his behalf nah. Minister of Internal Affairs!
Why should I?......better still, you can do it yourself on his behalf also.
Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by Uchedizzy(f): 9:12am On Dec 28, 2022
As usual different stories coming out, RIP to the death
Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by Elidrisy20: 9:14am On Dec 28, 2022
RIP
Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by Buffalo2(m): 9:25am On Dec 28, 2022
My own question is "why are there still check points when the IGP has announced that there shouldn't be any at the beginning of his tenure"? It's like that pronouncement is always part of the initial gra-gra by all new IGPs sha cos that's always the 1st statement they always make immediately after swearing in.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IGP Orders Nationwide Arrest Of Persons Inciting Violence. Take note e-warriors / Army Accused Of Causing Disappearance Of Thousands In North-East (Video) / Troops Kill Bandits, Rescue 10 Victims Chained In Kaduna Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.