Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,114 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband (17132 Views)

Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Buried In Lagos (Photos) / President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle / Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem, Shot Dead By Police In Lagos On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by GoodIsGod: 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
SmileDance:
who told you she argued?

I thought she did. My bad!

Different news flying around.
Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by GoodIsGod: 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
IamAsiri:

Was it reported that she argued with that policeman?

That's what I heard somewhere. I later heard again she did not.
Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by placeofallure(f): 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
JoeNL22:

Sister....you are not normal at all. I said somebody to do something, you carry your dirty mouth unto matter wey no concern you. What rubbish?! Don't you want to have sense before 2022 runs out?

I'm in my house, lying on the sofa. Come and beat me if you are pained. Nincompoop!
Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by JoeNL22(m): 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
placeofallure:

I'm in my house, lying on the sofa. Come and beat me if you are pained. Nincompoop!
For what foolish reasons should your ugly ass self cum talkless of entering my house?
Are you homeless?

Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by placeofallure(f): 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
JoeNL22:

For what foolish reasons should your ugly ass self cum talkless of entering my house?
Are you homeless?

Somebody is seriously pained grin cheesy
Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by JoeNL22(m): 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
placeofallure:

Somebody is seriously pained grin cheesy
You right?

Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by JooEeL(m): 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jacobx007:
Don't argue with anyone holding a weapon, EITHER POLICEMAN OR ARMED ROBBER.

Slave.
Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by Jacobx007: 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
JooEeL:

Slave.
Now that she is dead, go and wake her up na!! Foolish man
Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by Jacobx007: 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
JooEeL:

Slave.
She left her 2 kids in this wicked world, can you take care of them like she would?
Idio.t
Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by JooEeL(m): 1:01am On Dec 29, 2022
Jacobx007:

She left her 2 kids in this wicked world, can you take care of them like she would?
Idio.t

Pure black slave. Fela don sing about ur type tire. Na ur type let white man come our land ship millions of our people away and cut off forever. Na because of people like u white man create nigeria for u put u under sokoto caliphate.

Fearful slaves everywhere. If you see the life they're even trying to preserve, virtually nothing to write home about.

Vamoose pls.
Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by cardoctor(m): 8:05am On Dec 29, 2022
Oh dear.
Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by Jacobx007: 11:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
JooEeL:

Pure black slave. Fela don sing about ur type tire. Na ur type let white man come our land ship millions of our people away and cut off forever. Na because of people like u white man create nigeria for u put u under sokoto caliphate.

Fearful slaves everywhere. If you see the life they're even trying to preserve, virtually nothing to write home about.

Vamoose pls.
Am from Sokoto caliphate
Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by JooEeL(m): 11:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jacobx007:

Am from Sokoto caliphate
\

Nope. You are a sahel invader currently occupying Gobiri, Hausa land.
Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by Jacobx007: 12:24am On Dec 31, 2022
JooEeL:

Vamoose pls.
Every life is precious, there is no life that is nothing to write home about, or can you create a single hair of a human being?
Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by JooEeL(m): 12:43am On Dec 31, 2022
Jacobx007:

Every life is precious, there is no life that is nothing to write home about, or can you create a single hair of a human being?

Direct your message to your fulani kindred whose convoluted destiny is to be shedding the blood of indigenes and trying to steal their lands.
Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by Jacobx007: 12:48am On Dec 31, 2022
JooEeL:

Direct your message to your fulani kindred whose convoluted destiny is to be shedding the blood of indigenes and trying to steal their lands.
You will have seen the meaning of shedding blood if I can see you in real time
Re: Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband by JooEeL(m): 12:52am On Dec 31, 2022
Jacobx007:

You will have seen the meaning of shedding blood if I can see you in real time

Why waste time. Ur papa useless head deh there na. U fit cut am off.

Osinwin omo enia jati jati.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arrest, Interrogation Of Wadume, Taraba Kingpin Described As Media Trial / Police Refused To Hand Over My Stolen Keke To Me After It Was Recovered / Arisekola Ademeso Owoseni 'Dr. Quash' In N4M HIV Scam (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.