Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,100 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Igbo Rise Against Arthur Eze, Others Over Opposition To Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Rise Against Arthur Eze, Others Over Opposition To Peter Obi (2967 Views)

ATIKU: Makinde’s Fate Hangs In The Balance Over Opposition To Atiku Abubakar / Peter Obi, Arthur Eze, Others Storm Anambra As Maduka Buries Uncle / PDP Backs Sanwo-Olu, Blasts Sagay Over Opposition To Lagos Rail Red Line Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Rise Against Arthur Eze, Others Over Opposition To Peter Obi by brightbright: 6:43am On Dec 28, 2022
• Say there’s no going back on Labour Party presidential candidate
• ‘Negative views not representative of Anambra, Igbo people’
• Eze’s comments ‘unpleasant, bad omen’, says traditional ruler

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2fQNN_JXYU

Despite opposition from some prominent politicians, Igbo yesterday said there is no going back in their support for Labour Party presidential candidate, Mr. Peter Obi.

They insisted it is the turn of Igbo to produce the country’s next leader after President Muhammadu Buhari, stressing that Obi remains the choice of the southeast region.

A businessman and prominent Anambra indigene, Prince Arthur Eze, had, on Monday, distanced himself from the presidential ambition of Obi. Eze said he was not part of Obi’s aspiration because he had seen that the former Anambra State governor could not win votes in the southwest and in the north.

The businessman made the comments in the presence of the state governor, Prof. Charles Soludo, traditional rulers, women groups, and other prominent people of the state, during the Ofala festival of his Ukpo community, in Anambra.

He said he had already warned Obi to withdraw from the presidential race but the candidate refused to listen. Responding to Eze, a prominent politician, Afam Ogene, declared there is no going back on Igbo position.

He said: “It’s part of the politics of interest and selfishness all over the land. The hawks and grabbers of our commonwealth will never want to let go. Did Pharaoh leave the Israelites just like that, no. So shall it be unto the likes of Authur Eze!”

Also, National President, Njiko Igbo Forum, Rev. Okechukwu Obioha, described Obi’s aspiration as divine, saying the LP candidate would become the next president, irrespective of “conspiracy from certain politicians”.

“It is a great blessing in disguise that God Almighty is exposing those that have connived with the establishment to hold us spell bound corruptly,” Obioha said in response to Eze.

Listing former governors, Orji Kalu, Chimaroke Nnamani; ex-deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, Governor Charles Soludo, Uche Ekwunife, and others opposed to Obi, Obioha maintained: “The Igbo don’t care about their position.”

According to him, “Peter Obi and Nigerians are coming up with a total cleanup of the mess by these hawks and sadists who rejoice in the midst of abject poverty and squalor of the citizenry.

“There will not be new wine (Peter Obi’s presidency) in old wine skin (these monumental nuclear corrupt oligarchs) or else the wine will sour. Their days of going into captivity are numbered. Already, with ominous signs of victory for the ‘Obi-dients’ on February 25, 2023, they are diabetic and will soon move into political oblivion.”

Executive Director, Civil Liberties Organisation (CLO), Ibuchukwu Ezike, said Arthur Eze, like any other Igbo – nay Nigerian citizen, is not wrong at all in expressing himself.

“As a bonafide citizen of Nigeria, he has the right to a choice of a political party or candidate.
However, I do not think that his preferred choice of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar is any threat to the Labour Party’s presidential flagbearer, Mr. Peter Obi and his running mate, Datti Ahmed. Not at all!

“What is the percentage of Arthur Eze’s support to Obi, as compared to those of former President Olusegun Obasanjo, Afenifere, Nigerian youths, the PDP’s G5, or Nigerians in Nigeria and in diaspora?

“Arthur Eze is just one man with one PVC or even none. In 2015, he vividly supported Mr. Tony Nwoye of the All Progressives Congress (APC) against Obiano of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) and lost woefully, same in 2019.

“This is not a military dictatorship where one man takes a decision and employs means of coercion to enforce it. This is a democracy where the popular will of the people (voters) decides. It may interest you to see that Mr. Arthur Eze will lose the 2023 presidential election in his Ukpo community and even in his ward.

“Obi will confidently win Anambra State and Igbo land in 2023 and, thereafter, will take over from President Muhammadu Buhari on May 29, 2023 as the next Executive President of Nigeria.

“How can one man be a threat to the popular will of the mass of the people? That era has passed. Recall that President Obasanjo lost elections in the entire southwest in 1999 but still won the presidency of Nigeria. Is Mr. Arthur Eze’s clout and popularity superior to that of the Yoruba nation? I do not think so.

“When Soludo survives his second tenure bid, then, we shall begin to talk about his presidential ambition. Some of us know that those who have immorally, unconscionably and greedily held Nigeria backwards will rise up against the people’s revolution. But whether their ranting will confront the tide and win the revolution is the question. We are watching.”

Eze had pointed out that Soludo is the person that is in line to become Nigeria’s president of Igbo extraction in the future. According to him “I warned Peter Obi to withdraw from this race but he would not listen. I told him plainly that I am not part of his plans. I told him to drop his ambition and wait for next time.

“When he told me about his ambition, I asked him the states he thinks he could win in the west and in the north. He told me. But I was not convinced. I told him he could not win, so that he would not waste his time and money.”

Pointing at Soludo, Eze, said: “This is the person we are tipping to take over as Nigeria’s president of Igbo extraction in the time to come. We have a presidential candidate (Atiku) that we are supporting now. After his tenure, he will hand over to Soludo as president.”

A traditional ruler from one of the communities in Anambra Central Senatorial District, who did not want his name mentioned, described Eze’s anti-Obi comment as unpleasant and a bad omen for the image of Igbo people.

He said: “This is why people say that Igbo people are not united or that Igbo people hate themselves. When prominent Nigerians from various tribes and religions are supporting Peter Obi and Labour Party, why should this man talk this way in public about Obi?

“Anyway, he is entitled to his personal opinion. His opinion does not reflect the sensibilities of Dinukofia people. It is not the opinion of Anambra and Igbo people.”

https://guardian.ng/news/igbo-rise-against-arthur-eze-others-over-opposition-to-peter-obi/

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Rise Against Arthur Eze, Others Over Opposition To Peter Obi by Sajiha: 6:47am On Dec 28, 2022
grin
People should know, this Election is not about Obi. It about Retiring Every known characters who been milking our country dry in the name of Leadership

We can't continue Awarding N500million Contract at N15Billion

A Vote for Obi is a Vote for a New Nigeria

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Rise Against Arthur Eze, Others Over Opposition To Peter Obi by Moh247: 6:51am On Dec 28, 2022
cool

Author Eze should have let them keep decieving themselves, after all election is almost here

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Rise Against Arthur Eze, Others Over Opposition To Peter Obi by Aufbauh(m): 6:56am On Dec 28, 2022
It's now obvious that Obi is purely an Igbo agenda.
I'd think they should be courageous enough to tell other Nigerians opening that Obi is our front man instead of building a hype mischievously around the mediocre.

However we can not tolerate this non democratic attitude of bullying every voice of dissent from the SE in our larger Nigeria. This is one of the main reason I feel they're not ripe to govern the country.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Rise Against Arthur Eze, Others Over Opposition To Peter Obi by owobokiri(m): 6:58am On Dec 28, 2022
The political revolution going on as we speak in igboland will NEVER be completed, until every single one of these foreign implanted political mercenaries parading around as Igbo leaders, is chased out of town and out of relevance. Igbo leaders must pursue Igbo interests no matter whose ox is gored!

They are of no use , this generation of confused elders will do anything to ingratiate themselves to their handlers at Abuja. I remember Rochas Okorocha openly preaching to the public to vote for Buhari at a rally in Imo State in 2014, because according to him, Buhari will treat igbos better than Jonathan! That didn't happen and the fat thing has moved on like he never said anything! Meanwhile thousands have died from Owerri to Onitsha as a result of Buharis emergence..

There are many of them who run the collective politics of a group like personal fiefdoms, simply because they were crowned at Abuja by the powers that be and then injected into broader Igbo politics to instigate upheavals at every turn. The Ihediohas, the Nnamanis, the Orji Kalus, Emeka offors, the Andy Ubas and co.. , Arthur Eze just happens to be the big Evil face of the group. He has been playing this kind of dirty game for eons. His cup should have been full years back.

For the east to make a rapid socioeconomic move forward, these fulani proxies need to be rendered politically impotent. Society must castrate them politically! Their ballooning egos must be punctured and they must be humbled. The former Eastern Nigeria can never rediscover her destiny if she does not find a very effective way of wrestling her politics/destiny away from the firm grip of these turncoats and renegades..

14 Likes

Re: Igbo Rise Against Arthur Eze, Others Over Opposition To Peter Obi by baretalk: 7:13am On Dec 28, 2022
Igbos are behaving like bokoharam terrorists, hating everyone who thinks different. There is difference in opinion and choice, it's a game of interest. Clowns.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Rise Against Arthur Eze, Others Over Opposition To Peter Obi by DSC7: 7:20am On Dec 28, 2022
See ridiculous headline just for traffic kiss...

At the mention of Igbo and Peter Obi urchins go begin run kiti kiti grin cheesy.....

The fact remains that Peter Obi is the choice of the common man and the movement is National...

Vote wisely!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Rise Against Arthur Eze, Others Over Opposition To Peter Obi by Typicool8(m): 7:23am On Dec 28, 2022
baretalk:
Igbos are behaving like bokoharam terrorists, hating everyone who thinks different. There is difference in opinion a d choice, it's a game of interest. Clowns.

Lol your comment is a reflection of who you are... zombie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Rise Against Arthur Eze, Others Over Opposition To Peter Obi by baretalk: 7:26am On Dec 28, 2022
Typicool8:

Lol your comment is a reflection of who you are... zombie
You are a fool, don't you know politics is about interest?
Ipob cannibal pig, go rape and eat your sister, like you do in Afghaneastern.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Rise Against Arthur Eze, Others Over Opposition To Peter Obi by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:28am On Dec 28, 2022
You mean Nigerians are against selfish leaders

Na before this their tricks dey work but no be now!!!
Re: Igbo Rise Against Arthur Eze, Others Over Opposition To Peter Obi by baretalk: 7:30am On Dec 28, 2022
Typicool8:

Your stupidity is mind-blowing..zombie
Go and kill him like you Ipobians kill others for not staying at home. Your father is a goat for giving birth to a fool, you poor miserable fools don't know what politics is about. Suffer go kill you there. It's because of bigots like you that we are working to ensure Obi must never be president. We can't have a bigot as president, never.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Rise Against Arthur Eze, Others Over Opposition To Peter Obi by JoeNL22(m): 7:32am On Dec 28, 2022
brightbright:
• Say there’s no going back on Labour Party presidential candidate
• ‘Negative views not representative of Anambra, Igbo people’
• Eze’s comments ‘unpleasant, bad omen’, says traditional ruler

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2fQNN_JXYU

Despite opposition from some prominent politicians, Igbo yesterday said there is no going back in their support for Labour Party presidential candidate, Mr. Peter Obi.

They insisted it is the turn of Igbo to produce the country’s next leader after President Muhammadu Buhari, stressing that Obi remains the choice of the southeast region.

A businessman and prominent Anambra indigene, Prince Arthur Eze, had, on Monday, distanced himself from the presidential ambition of Obi. Eze said he was not part of Obi’s aspiration because he had seen that the former Anambra State governor could not win votes in the southwest and in the north.

The businessman made the comments in the presence of the state governor, Prof. Charles Soludo, traditional rulers, women groups, and other prominent people of the state, during the Ofala festival of his Ukpo community, in Anambra.

He said he had already warned Obi to withdraw from the presidential race but the candidate refused to listen. Responding to Eze, a prominent politician, Afam Ogene, declared there is no going back on Igbo position.

He said: “It’s part of the politics of interest and selfishness all over the land. The hawks and grabbers of our commonwealth will never want to let go. Did Pharaoh leave the Israelites just like that, no. So shall it be unto the likes of Authur Eze!”

Also, National President, Njiko Igbo Forum, Rev. Okechukwu Obioha, described Obi’s aspiration as divine, saying the LP candidate would become the next president, irrespective of “conspiracy from certain politicians”.

“It is a great blessing in disguise that God Almighty is exposing those that have connived with the establishment to hold us spell bound corruptly,” Obioha said in response to Eze.

Listing former governors, Orji Kalu, Chimaroke Nnamani; ex-deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, Governor Charles Soludo, Uche Ekwunife, and others opposed to Obi, Obioha maintained: “The Igbo don’t care about their position.”

According to him, “Peter Obi and Nigerians are coming up with a total cleanup of the mess by these hawks and sadists who rejoice in the midst of abject poverty and squalor of the citizenry.

“There will not be new wine (Peter Obi’s presidency) in old wine skin (these monumental nuclear corrupt oligarchs) or else the wine will sour. Their days of going into captivity are numbered. Already, with ominous signs of victory for the ‘Obi-dients’ on February 25, 2023, they are diabetic and will soon move into political oblivion.”

Executive Director, Civil Liberties Organisation (CLO), Ibuchukwu Ezike, said Arthur Eze, like any other Igbo – nay Nigerian citizen, is not wrong at all in expressing himself.

“As a bonafide citizen of Nigeria, he has the right to a choice of a political party or candidate.
However, I do not think that his preferred choice of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar is any threat to the Labour Party’s presidential flagbearer, Mr. Peter Obi and his running mate, Datti Ahmed. Not at all!

“What is the percentage of Arthur Eze’s support to Obi, as compared to those of former President Olusegun Obasanjo, Afenifere, Nigerian youths, the PDP’s G5, or Nigerians in Nigeria and in diaspora?

“Arthur Eze is just one man with one PVC or even none. In 2015, he vividly supported Mr. Tony Nwoye of the All Progressives Congress (APC) against Obiano of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) and lost woefully, same in 2019.

“This is not a military dictatorship where one man takes a decision and employs means of coercion to enforce it. This is a democracy where the popular will of the people (voters) decides. It may interest you to see that Mr. Arthur Eze will lose the 2023 presidential election in his Ukpo community and even in his ward.

“Obi will confidently win Anambra State and Igbo land in 2023 and, thereafter, will take over from President Muhammadu Buhari on May 29, 2023 as the next Executive President of Nigeria.

“How can one man be a threat to the popular will of the mass of the people? That era has passed. Recall that President Obasanjo lost elections in the entire southwest in 1999 but still won the presidency of Nigeria. Is Mr. Arthur Eze’s clout and popularity superior to that of the Yoruba nation? I do not think so.

“When Soludo survives his second tenure bid, then, we shall begin to talk about his presidential ambition. Some of us know that those who have immorally, unconscionably and greedily held Nigeria backwards will rise up against the people’s revolution. But whether their ranting will confront the tide and win the revolution is the question. We are watching.”

Eze had pointed out that Soludo is the person that is in line to become Nigeria’s president of Igbo extraction in the future. According to him “I warned Peter Obi to withdraw from this race but he would not listen. I told him plainly that I am not part of his plans. I told him to drop his ambition and wait for next time.

“When he told me about his ambition, I asked him the states he thinks he could win in the west and in the north. He told me. But I was not convinced. I told him he could not win, so that he would not waste his time and money.”

Pointing at Soludo, Eze, said: “This is the person we are tipping to take over as Nigeria’s president of Igbo extraction in the time to come. We have a presidential candidate (Atiku) that we are supporting now. After his tenure, he will hand over to Soludo as president.”

A traditional ruler from one of the communities in Anambra Central Senatorial District, who did not want his name mentioned, described Eze’s anti-Obi comment as unpleasant and a bad omen for the image of Igbo people.

He said: “This is why people say that Igbo people are not united or that Igbo people hate themselves. When prominent Nigerians from various tribes and religions are supporting Peter Obi and Labour Party, why should this man talk this way in public about Obi?

“Anyway, he is entitled to his personal opinion. His opinion does not reflect the sensibilities of Dinukofia people. It is not the opinion of Anambra and Igbo people.”

https://guardian.ng/news/igbo-rise-against-arthur-eze-others-over-opposition-to-peter-obi/

Obi is cumin!
Re: Igbo Rise Against Arthur Eze, Others Over Opposition To Peter Obi by Great2017: 7:34am On Dec 28, 2022
Aufbauh:
It's now obvious that Obi is purely an Igbo agenda.
I'd think they should be courageous enough to tell other Nigerians opening that Obi is our front man instead of building a hype mischievously around the mediocre.

However we can not tolerate this non democratic attitude of bullying every voice of dissent from the SE in our larger Nigeria. This is one of the main reason I feel they're not ripe to govern the country.
And Tinubu is a Ghanaian candidate, isn't he ? Keep deceiving yourself. Nigerians have grown above your politics of ethnicity. It leads nobody anywhere.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Rise Against Arthur Eze, Others Over Opposition To Peter Obi by jerk: 7:37am On Dec 28, 2022
owobokiri:
The political revolution going on as we speak in igboland will NEVER be completed, until every single one of these foreign implanted political mercenaries parading around as Igbo leaders, is chased out of town and out of relevance. Igbo leaders must pursue Igbo interests no matter whose ox is gored!

They are of no use , this generation of confused elders nwill do anything to ingratiate themselves to their handlers at Abuja. I remember Rochas Okorocha openly preaching to the public at a rally in Imo State in 2014 to vote for Buhari, because according to him, Buhari will treat igbos better than Jonathan! That didn't happen and the fat thing has moved on like he never said anything! Meanwhile thousands have died from Owerri to Onitsha as a result..

There are many of them who run the collective politics of a group like personal fiefdom, simply because they were crowned at Abuja and injected into broader Igbo politics to instigate upheavals at every turn. The Ihediohas, the Nnamanis, the Orji Kalus, Emeka offors, the Andy Ubas and co.. , Arthur Eze just happen to be the big Evil face of the group. He has been playing this game for eons. His cup should be full years back.

For the east to make a rapid socioeconomic move forward, these fulani proxies need to be rendered politically impotent. Society must castrate them! Their ballooning egos must be punctured and they must be humbled. The former Eastern Nigeria can never rediscover her destiny if she does not find a very effective way of wrestling her politics away from the firm grip of these turncoats and renegades..
good point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Rise Against Arthur Eze, Others Over Opposition To Peter Obi by Corrinthians(m): 7:37am On Dec 28, 2022
If Yorubas go about this thing the same way these Eastern peeple are going about it, o don't think their Anini would even make it to the ballot, let alone stand any chance.

This is the stupid nzogbu nzogbu strategy Prof Soludo was referring to. Igbos are yet to know the very fundamentals of Nigerian politics. They lack tact and finesse. Their hostile approach and staunch, if not brutish, attack on dissenters speak of a tribe with a tunnel world view acutely opposed to civil rights and freedoms.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Rise Against Arthur Eze, Others Over Opposition To Peter Obi by Roboto11: 7:46am On Dec 28, 2022
owobokiri:

They are of no use , this generation of confused elders nwill do anything to ingratiate themselves to their handlers at Abuja. I remember Rochas Okorocha openly preaching to the public at a rally in Imo State in 2014 to vote for Buhari, because according to him, Buhari will treat igbos better than Jonathan! That didn't happen and the fat thing has moved on like he never said anything! Meanwhile thousands have died from Owerri to Onitsha as a result..

There are many of them who run the collective politics of a group like personal fiefdom, simply because they were crowned at Abuja and injected into broader Igbo politics to instigate upheavals at every turn. The Ihediohas, the Nnamanis, the Orji Kalus, Emeka offors, the Andy Ubas and co.. , Arthur Eze just happen to be the big Evil face of the group. He has been playing this game for eons. His cup should be full years back.

For the east to make a rapid socioeconomic move forward, these fulani proxies need to be rendered politically impotent. Society must castrate them! Their ballooning egos must be punctured and they must be humbled. The former Eastern Nigeria can never rediscover her destiny if she does not find a very effective way of wrestling her politics away from the firm grip of these turncoats and renegades..

Shut up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Rise Against Arthur Eze, Others Over Opposition To Peter Obi by YorubaNiBaba(m): 7:53am On Dec 28, 2022
Corrinthians:
If Yorubas go about this thing the same way these Eastern peeple are going about it, o don't think their Anini would even make it to the ballot, let alone stand any chance.

This is the stupid nzogbu nzogbu strategy Prof Soludo was referring to. Igbos are yet to know the very fundamentals of Nigerian politics. They lack tact and finesse. Their hostile approach and staunch, if not brutish, attack on dissenters speak of a tribe with a tunnel world view acutely opposed to civil rights and freedoms.
Obimumu is an ibo/ipob project but we sensible Nigerians will make sure that braindead supreme monkey of biafra never near aso rock

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Rise Against Arthur Eze, Others Over Opposition To Peter Obi by tungamaje: 8:01am On Dec 28, 2022
Corrinthians:

This is purely an Igbo affair, allow them to sort themselves out. Non Igbos aren't welcome in a purely internal affair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Rise Against Arthur Eze, Others Over Opposition To Peter Obi by Typicool8(m): 8:06am On Dec 28, 2022
baretalk:

Go and kill him like you Ipobians kill others for staying at home. Your father is a goat for giving birth to a fool, you poor miserable fools don't know what politics is about. Suffer go kill you there. It's because of bigots like you that we are working to ensure Obi must never be president. We can't have a bigot as president, never.

Lol if you like bark like my local bingo from now till eternity, Peter Obi will be your next president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Rise Against Arthur Eze, Others Over Opposition To Peter Obi by Corrinthians(m): 8:07am On Dec 28, 2022
tungamaje:

This is purely an Igbo affair, allow them to sort themselves out. Non Igbos aren't welcome in a purely internal affair
Exactly. Obi is a purely Igbo internal affair as you said. And he will remain so till eternity.

You people know absolutely nothing.
Re: Igbo Rise Against Arthur Eze, Others Over Opposition To Peter Obi by Aufbauh(m): 8:10am On Dec 28, 2022
Great2017:

And Tinubu is a Ghanaian candidate, isn't he ? Keep deceiving yourself. Nigerians have grown above your politics of ethnicity. It leads nobody anywhere.

Nigerians haven't grown beyond any ethnicity.
You guys used it against Buhari in 2015 and 2019.
Now that Obi is contesting you're forming 'Pan Nigerianist'.... Odiegwu.

Same unpatriotic elements who have called Nigeria all manner of names from zoo to failed state are now disguising to take the mantle of leadership of same country.
Re: Igbo Rise Against Arthur Eze, Others Over Opposition To Peter Obi by Emoc: 8:11am On Dec 28, 2022
Your USELESS ashewo mama remains cursed.
UNFORTUNATE urchin, you will wallow in abject poverty all the days of your miserable life. tongue

baretalk:

You are a fool, don't you know politics is about interest?
Ipob cannibal pig, go rape and eat your sister, like you do in Afghaneastern.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Rise Against Arthur Eze, Others Over Opposition To Peter Obi by Corrinthians(m): 8:12am On Dec 28, 2022
Roboto11:

Shut up.
God bless you!!

These Igbos know Obi was a stark failure as a governor, but today they're trying to rewrite history. Just look at this comment. Obi is nothing but a crook!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Rise Against Arthur Eze, Others Over Opposition To Peter Obi by ipobcannibals: 8:14am On Dec 28, 2022
Peter Peter Obi is an Ipob/ESN candidate, that’s why you don’t ask for his achievements when he was a governor.
The Igbos are not politically matured, hence their ‘nzogbu nzogbu’ type is politics, which can never fly with other Nigerians.

Ipob/ESN = Peter Obi

Peter Peter Obi = Ipob/ESN cannibals

A vote for Peter obi is a vote for Ipob/ESN terrorists.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Rise Against Arthur Eze, Others Over Opposition To Peter Obi by dominic17: 8:15am On Dec 28, 2022
The same you guys that will be jumping up and down singing Igbos are not united,Igbos are their own problem now Igbo masses are uniting to fight against those that betray their internet you are saying their behaving like Boko Haram terrorist. Hypocrisy everywhere.the truth is every tribe hold their leaders accountable the way Igbo do leadership in Nigeria will improve.
baretalk:
Igbos are behaving like bokoharam terrorists, hating everyone who thinks different. There is difference in opinion a d choice, it's a game of interest. Clowns.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Rise Against Arthur Eze, Others Over Opposition To Peter Obi by tungamaje: 8:17am On Dec 28, 2022
Corrinthians:
Exactly. Obi is a purely Igbo internal affair as you said. And he will remain so till eternity.

You people know absolutely nothing.
Yes we agree. So why is his matter so important to you that you left discussing Yoruba matters to poke your ugly nose into a people's internal matters? Do you think Igbos would care if Yoruba debate on who among themselves they want to support for an election? What concerns us?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Rise Against Arthur Eze, Others Over Opposition To Peter Obi by Tinubuadvocate: 8:17am On Dec 28, 2022
Whatever.
Re: Igbo Rise Against Arthur Eze, Others Over Opposition To Peter Obi by Antoeni(m): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2022
They Should Banish Him Now , Then After Peter Obi Tenure Of 8 Years He can come back,

IPOB, ESN, Ohaneze, Time to act is Now
Re: Igbo Rise Against Arthur Eze, Others Over Opposition To Peter Obi by Corrinthians(m): 8:27am On Dec 28, 2022
tungamaje:

Yes we agree. So why is his matter so important to you that you left discussing Yoruba matters to poke your ugly nose into a people's internal matters? Do you think Igbos would care if Yoruba debate on who among themselves they want to support for an election? What concerns us?
I'm glad I have a nose, you in the other hand have not a nose but a snout. Guess the animal that has that... Yeah, you guessed right!! tongue
Re: Igbo Rise Against Arthur Eze, Others Over Opposition To Peter Obi by baretalk: 8:58am On Dec 28, 2022
dominic17:
The same you guys that will be jumping up and down singing Igbos are not united,Igbos are their own problem now Igbo masses are uniting to fight against those that betray their internet you are saying their behaving like Boko Haram terrorist. Hypocrisy everywhere.the truth is every tribe hold their leaders accountable the way Igbo do leadership in Nigeria will improve.
Did you hold Obi accountable for the billions Soludo confirmed he stole?
Did you hold Obaino accountable?
Did you hold Okorocha accountable?

This is a clear case of crucifying one of the greatest Igbo man because he has his own choice of candidate. I wonder what type of Biafra you people will have there. Animal biafran republic, worse than any kangaroo republic. See how ipob are enslaving you people, still you love Ipob. That's animal behavior.
Re: Igbo Rise Against Arthur Eze, Others Over Opposition To Peter Obi by dominic17: 9:42am On Dec 28, 2022
Let's be realistic here. There was no time Soludo said Obi stole money he only said the investment Obi left is worth less to nothing which people faulted him that other governors including Tinubu left debt to their successors you see someone that left investment you don't appreciate it.
Obiano was held accountable all through see tenure
Okorocha was also held accountable he was giving all sorts of names mimicked in the internet all of the places even this other tribes mock Igbos that their are bringing down their one of brightest politician.
baretalk:

Did you hold Obi accountable for the billions Soludo confirmed he stole?
Did you hold Obaino accountable?
Did you hold Okorocha accountable?

This is a clear case of crucifying one of the greatest Igbo man because he has his own choice of candidate. I wonder what type of Biafra you people will have there. Animal biafran republic, worse than any kangaroo republic. See how ipob are enslaving you people, still you love Ipob. That's animal behavior.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna Residents Almost Lynch APC Members That Came To Campaign For Tinubu / In Aso Rock: Tinubu Screams On Seyi, His Son “don’t Damage My Government!” / Mike Aigbe:the Luckiest Man Ever In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.