Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) (27975 Views)

Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary / Soludo Celebrates New Year With Children (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) by chichriso: 8:44am On Dec 28, 2022
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:49am On Dec 28, 2022
Wait o! Na him musician son be that nigga with beards??....nawaoo see transportation!
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:54am On Dec 28, 2022
idiot governor
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) by sageb: 8:55am On Dec 28, 2022
Thanos10:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0WsJAkk5m4
The governor of Anambra state with his wife and six children came out at their hometown to celebrate 30 years of marriage. It came with surprises to people especially of the fact that it’s unraveled the numbers of children and related family

Happy Anniversary to the soludo solution.
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:58am On Dec 28, 2022
AchichaMmuo:
This Soludo, Ayade, Osibonja and the rest, just goes to show academicians doesn't really make good political leaders.
because soludo criticise your god Obi he is no longer a good leader... Someone who hasn't spend one year as anambra gorvenor ooo ...
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:00am On Dec 28, 2022
somehow:
Educated man with 6 children.

Meaning it's really not the number of children that matters.

It's the resources to cater for them.

For those swimming in money and in love with a large family. It's not an issue.

Ned Nwoko
Atiku and a host of others have numerous children.
six children is still not much ooooo...
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) by Ayobeck(m): 9:04am On Dec 28, 2022
Nah 5kids,I c here abi his wife too nah kid mkn m 6
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) by SaturnNick(m): 9:05am On Dec 28, 2022
Why the girls come dey look above 30 na. I no come know who be de mama again shocked shocked shocked
P.s Congratulations to the family smiley smiley smiley
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) by ppogba: 9:12am On Dec 28, 2022
kenodrill:
They look so ugly and unkept

This comment of yours made me to take another look at their picture and after that I began to wonder whether you actually know the meaning of "unkept".

If P squares's Rudeboy should come up with your own picture now, maybe we will be able to get a new meaning of ugly.

All the same, I will advice that you try not to cross over into 2023 with this bile and hatred in you especially for people you will dive at the opportunity to be their errand boy.

Happy new year.
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) by daygee12: 9:14am On Dec 28, 2022
superlanny:
See how his children look fat and overfed with national cake money, yet millions of kids are going to bed hungry under their watch. Who is fooling who.

The sad part is, a bus conductor who has 2 children with kwashiorkor will still be supporting this scam of a leader, our mumu is magnificent.

Same way obi children dey fresh and are currently living abroad
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) by Emola12(m): 9:16am On Dec 28, 2022
Ikem11:
To stay with a woman for 30years as a wife no be beans . Congrats to him.

I think say nah semovita before ni
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) by crixlight2(m): 9:45am On Dec 28, 2022
superlanny:
See how his children look fat and overfed with national cake money, yet millions of kids are going to bed hungry under their watch. Who is fooling who.

The sad part is, a bus conductor who has 2 children with kwashiorkor will still be supporting this scam of a leader, our mumu is magnificent.
When it get to your turn , leave your kids to starve so you can prove a point , so make he no fit him children because poor people dey for town
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 9:51am On Dec 28, 2022
Zarzah:
He that findeth a Good wife findeth a good thing..... You'll even stay with her for longer.....

May God continue to bless their Union.

Seriously it's difficult.
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) by superlanny(m): 10:01am On Dec 28, 2022
Mumu, this is why you and your generation will continue to wallow in poverty, because you no come this life to enjoy, if I ever become a politician I won't be able to sleep at night knowing that children are going to bed hungry, Nigeria is a mess and SOLUDO is part of the corrupt system that ensures your generation never attains success, keep supporting mediocrity, mumu
crixlight2:

When it get to your turn , leave your kids to starve so you can prove a point , so make he no fit him children because poor people dey for town
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 28, 2022
Damn 30years
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) by opribo(m): 10:10am On Dec 28, 2022
Tonypen247:
Congratulations to him

A bitter somebody with a totally evil soul.hr doesn't wish his fellow human bring well no
Kindly check my signawell u

,wishes for him

[code][/code]
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) by tk4radi: 10:13am On Dec 28, 2022
Thanos10:

The governor of Anambra state with his wife and six children came out at their hometown to celebrate 30 years of marriage. It came with surprises to people especially of the fact that it’s unraveled the numbers of children and related family
He has them all types.
Whether na Slim ooo, Chubby ooo, Pompous ooo, Lanky ooo, All types ooo.
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) by Gandrova: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2022
AchichaMmuo:
This Soludo, Ayade, Osibonja and the rest, just goes to show academicians doesn't really make good political leaders.
These set of people you just mentioned has attained success in their field of endeavors. Kindly show us your dad's achievement no offense!
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) by highchief1: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2022
Thanos10:

real men don’t give birth to women.all my kids are boys.see me,see obi cubana,see emoney.soludo should try to get more male kids
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) by somehow: 10:21am On Dec 28, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
six children is still not much ooooo...

In this dispensation, 4 is a crowd.
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) by opribo(m): 10:21am On Dec 28, 2022
Zarzah:
He that findeth a Good wife findeth a good thing..... You'll even stay with her for longer.....

May God continue to bless their Union.

How do you know she is a good wife. With that kind of wicked heart of a man I'm most certain she enduring cree we CT free bc all I want to say if he will listen to any advise is to focus on one project and deliver it will to past. his tenure will still enter half time. And he is just dilly dallying up and down.
Just come out without adding a single value then you will hear the story of us life.

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) by somehow: 10:22am On Dec 28, 2022
michlins:
Tony Enumelu. See if I have the resources and time to take care of kids, my dinner table will be large. When I say large, I mean large
The resources
Then the love for children.
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) by AchichaMmuo: 10:43am On Dec 28, 2022
Gandrova:
These set of people you just mentioned has attained success in their field of endeavors. Kindly show us your dad's achievement no offense!

Lol, at least his achievements, I'm sure is way better than that of your raggidy azz, good for nothing father. No offence bros.
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 28, 2022
We should start trying our luck with his daughters we might be lucky to make one of them baby mama, clearly they don't appear to be married, especially the older looking very dark one with hand like a plank.
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) by Gandrova: 11:17am On Dec 28, 2022
AchichaMmuo:

Lol, at least his achievements, I'm sure is way better than that of your raggidy azz, good for nothing father. No offence bros.
Mad man so you admitted now he is above your parents. Chapter closed.
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) by Mrseriousman: 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
FamTomx2:
cheesy

Let him celebrate all he wanted, but he will definitely give account of his first term activities in office. Na dia we dey wait for him and him papa.

A Criminal that hasn't given account of his own activities is busy looking for who to hold accountable. Lol...mad people full everywhere Sha

FAMTOMX2 is a criminal, a pick pocket thief, a self confessed ritualist, a scammer and an armed robber.

He robs in Lagos and goes to Benue to sell his loots . He doubles as male and female on nairaland , guys beware of him before he will dupe you guys with his female moniker at prettygirl200.

He stole my bike and disappeared until he came to my thread to request for my car pictures . I refused because he uses the plate numbers to trace his victims houses and he termed me a scammer .

He will always log off before logging into the female account. Just monitor these 2 monikers and confirm for yourselves.( FAMTOMX2/prettygirl200) FamTomx2 died Dec 2, 2022.
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) by seunfape(m): 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
The kids just they vex say which kind old school love be this?
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) by crixlight2(m): 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
superlanny:
Mumu, this is why you and your generation will continue to wallow in poverty, because you no come this life to enjoy, if I ever become a politician I won't be able to sleep at night knowing that children are going to bed hungry, Nigeria is a mess and SOLUDO is part of the corrupt system that ensures your generation never attains success, keep supporting mediocrity, mumu
I never blame you , na so unah folks dey behave insulting everyone one up and down even when I didn’t insult you , but you just have to drag my family into your reply to prove a point that you know how to insult , I only blame the useless and jobless drunkard idiot that impregnated the little sluggish Amaka which happen to be your mother , that We guys for the whole area were using to cure konji back then… now run to your mother and ask her why We Dey call her little Slutgish Amaka. Next time learn how to pass your message without insulting people so you won’t bring insult and reproach to your good for nothing public toilet that you refer to as mama. Omo Iran kin ran
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
somehow:

In this dispensation, 4 is a crowd.
that's ur opinion ooo
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) by superlanny(m): 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
Small boy is in pains, next time mind who you quote? Nobody has a monopoly for madness, resist the urge to enter my mention again. Bye [qquote author=crixlight2 post=119493477]
I never blame you , na so unah folks dey behave insulting everyone one up and down even when I didn’t insult you , but you just have to drag my family into your reply to prove a point that you know how to insult , I only blame the useless and jobless drunkard idiot that impregnated the little sluggish Amaka which happen to be your mother , that We guys for the whole area were using to cure konji back then… now run to your mother and ask her why We Dey call her little Slutgish Amaka. Next time learn how to pass your message without insulting people so you won’t bring insult and reproach to your good for nothing public toilet that you refer to as mama. Omo Iran kin ran [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... / Prince Ademola Adeniji-Adele Burial In Pictures / Harry B Anyanwu And Orji Uzor Kalu Dancing (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.