Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) (27974 Views)

Soludo Celebrates 30 Years Wedding Anniversary / Soludo Celebrates New Year With Children (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) by somehow: 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
that's ur opinion ooo

As yours and everyone else.
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) by sacajawea: 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
matm:
Things are really hard in the country now.And d best way of doing any celebration if you have d money now is by doing it with the poor who can't feed.
Lol, hahah
I chuckle
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) by crixlight2(m): 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
superlanny:
Small boy is in pains, next time mind who you quote? Nobody has a monopoly for madness, resist the urge to enter my mention again. Bye [qquote author=crixlight2 post=119493477]
I never blame you , na so unah folks dey behave insulting everyone one up and down even when I didn’t insult you , but you just have to drag my family into your reply to prove a point that you know how to insult , I only blame the useless and jobless drunkard idiot that impregnated the little sluggish Amaka which happen to be your mother , that We guys for the whole area were using to cure konji back then… now run to your mother and ask her why We Dey call her little Slutgish Amaka. Next time learn how to pass your message without insulting people so you won’t bring insult and reproach to your good for nothing public toilet that you refer to as mama. Omo Iran kin ran
Lol run along boy , you can’t even quote me properly again , your body dey shake Abi…. Now you know that nobody has monopoly of madness….. I don’t like insulting people’s parents but you don’t insult my family and expect me to cross hand Dey look… next time try to pass your message in a more mature manner. God bless your parents and grant them good health and wealth. Bye and don’t mention me again
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) by sacajawea: 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
kenodrill:
They look so ugly and unkept
Yes, even though you may so yours from Bitterness
Mine is sincere
Check her Instagram, with the billions and Hundreds of millions Dollars
She no dey like that
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
Not according to noisy boys here. If you have more than one child, you will live in poverty. Forum of the inexperienced and juvenile.
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) by Xplorepd: 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
Aboguede:
Soludo olamide akin emilokan is a 100% Yoruba man. He was gifted to the ewedos by NDI Igbo.

Noboby takes the insignificant fake professor serious any more.

What about soludo's 'dont ask don't tell son' abi em Don decide to disown am? shocked

Just keep quiet child of hate. A failure hate everyone that is excelling
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) by Aboguede(m): 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
Xplorepd:

Just keep quiet child of hate. A failure hate everyone that is excelling

grin grin grin
I don't hate Obi and he is excelling, I don't hate obiano and he is excellent.

Soludo has given all well meaning Anambrarians reasons to despise him.

Soludo is more concerned about excellent speach and he is not working with boldness. Soludo is more obidient to mafias in anambra than loyalty to NDI Anambra. Take this to bank.

The evidence is what author eze spoke about 2days ago. Mafias are in charge in Anambra again after Peter Obi and obiano gave them back seat.

I don't expect u to accept after all you benefit from the anambra mafia madness grin

Akpokuedike 1 of aguleri
Nka bu nkanyi shocked
Re: Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) by kenodrill: 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
ppogba:

This comment of yours made me to take another look at their picture and after that I began to wonder whether you actually know the meaning of "unkept".

If P squares's Rudeboy should come up with your own picture now, maybe we will be able to get a new meaning of ugly.

All the same, I will advice that you try not to cross over into 2023 with this bile and hatred in you especially for people you will dive at the opportunity to be their errand boy.

Happy new year.

Bros but you know say you sha mumu abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana / Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... / Prince Ademola Adeniji-Adele Burial In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.