Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Why Would Anyone Create A Thread Just To Insult Another Person??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Would Anyone Create A Thread Just To Insult Another Person??? (473 Views)

My Mum's Constant Insult Is Driving Me Crazy, It Is Time To Move Out? / I Am 90% Sure You Will Want To Insult Me After Reading This / Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would Anyone Create A Thread Just To Insult Another Person??? by Jozilinn: 8:02am On Dec 28, 2022
Yesterday I saw a thread which really got me angry,I just don't understand why some nairaland men just enjoy bringing others down In everything I just love the way she handled it maturely.https://www.nairaland.com/7498617/guess-evening-newspaper-get-1k#119470401.

I think nairaland needs to start carrying out questions, before registration cos I don't just understand how some people think,we have seen cases of bullying before...it doesn't always end well, racism also, tribalism and the rest...we need to put a stop to this it's only remaining some few days to New year, please let's support each other because nobody is perfect...may God help us as we do so in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Why Would Anyone Create A Thread Just To Insult Another Person??? by ahnie: 8:20am On Dec 28, 2022
Most of them are drug addicts, losers n never do well,with generational curses hanging on their frail necks.

I forced my shiiits inside their stenchy mouths,
Fart on their smelly faces,let them inhale it to boost their dead brain cells.
Their punchlines di veli weaker than overstretched boxers.

I love the fact that I unsettles them and gives them goosebumps.

Until them learn how to make a down payment for a stick of roasted corn,they nor reach,their face no show,their shoes no shine.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Would Anyone Create A Thread Just To Insult Another Person??? by garriAndsugar: 8:25am On Dec 28, 2022
Talking about bullying.. if you check well you will see she somehow called for it..
There's no smoke without a fire

1 Like

Re: Why Would Anyone Create A Thread Just To Insult Another Person??? by ahnie: 8:33am On Dec 28, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Talking about bullying.. if you check well you will see she somehow called for it..
There's no smoke without a fire
Oh really.
News flash.....I m the last soul on earth that gives a fvck what you think about me...capishe?

You think I give a rat ass about a bunch of misfits coming together like kindergartners?
I tell you the bitter truth you're afraid to hear,I shiit in right inside their mouths.
The true is....I nor dey fear person,I nor Sabi hide my disdain,I dey blunt and I dey tell you my mind.

Example.
This's my new enemy,because he finds delight in spanking his parents n has adult issues
Which I told him outrightly.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Would Anyone Create A Thread Just To Insult Another Person??? by garriAndsugar: 8:42am On Dec 28, 2022
ahnie:

Oh really.
News flash.....I m the last soul on earth that gives a fvck what you think about me...capishe?

You think I give a rat ass about a bunch of misfits coming together like kindergartners?
I tell you the bitter truth you're afraid to hear,I shiit in right inside their mouths.
The true is....I nor dey fear person,I nor Sabi hide my disdain,I dey blunt and I dey tell you my mind.

Example.
This's my new enemy,because he finds delight in spanking his parents n has adult issues
Which I told him outrightly.
Everybody is entitled to their own opinion whether stupid or senseless and you must not reply them.
And if you really don't give 4k then why were you the first person to comment on this thread without the OP even mentioning you?

You see dear, no matter how hard you form strong woman abi man it still gets to you so try to avoid people with foolish and useless comments and stop playing victim when they come for you.

1 Like

Re: Why Would Anyone Create A Thread Just To Insult Another Person??? by ahnie: 8:44am On Dec 28, 2022
You wished....I careless grin grin grin
Now I have zero attention to give also,and do not expect any response from me.

Bye.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Would Anyone Create A Thread Just To Insult Another Person??? by pocohantas(f): 10:03am On Dec 28, 2022
No one should be made to deal with such level of bile. Don’t even try to be brave about it because it is not good for your mental health. The accusations there are not trivial either.

Irrespective of their petty beef, we have rules guiding this forum. These rules come first. If you are not breaking any of them, then whatever they think is enough reason to bully you should never stand.

Don’t be gaslighted into tolerating them. They are not your friends either. They have issues and they should go fix it. Use the report button and mail the mods if you have to!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would Anyone Create A Thread Just To Insult Another Person??? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:24am On Dec 28, 2022
...... Very shameful to see how low people can go just to troll others.

This is one of the reasons I don't frequent here again. So many uncouth kids talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Why Would Anyone Create A Thread Just To Insult Another Person??? by sageb: 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jozilinn:
Yesterday I saw a thread which really got me angry,I just don't understand why some nairaland men just enjoy bringing others down In everything I just love the way she handled it maturely.https://www.nairaland.com/7498617/guess-evening-newspaper-get-1k#119470401.

I think nairaland needs to start carrying out questions, before registration cos I don't just understand how some people think,we have seen cases of bullying before...it doesn't always end well, racism also, tribalism and the rest...we need to put a stop to this it's only remaining some few days to New year, please let's support each other because nobody is perfect...may God help us as we do so in Jesus name, Amen.

I miss those days when Fynestboi, Humbledbygrace, Ishilove, Ifyalways, et al were Mods in this Nairaland.
The kind of threads and comments I see these days eeeeeeehn, public display of immaturity.

1 Like

Re: Why Would Anyone Create A Thread Just To Insult Another Person??? by sageb: 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jozilinn:

I miss those days when Fynestboi, Humbledbygrace, Ishilove, Ifyalways, et al were Mods in this Nairaland.
The kind of threads and comments I see these days eeeeeeehn, public display of immaturity.

1 Like

Re: Why Would Anyone Create A Thread Just To Insult Another Person??? by Jozilinn: 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
sageb:

You are totally right.
Re: Why Would Anyone Create A Thread Just To Insult Another Person??? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
ahnie:
You wished....I careless grin grin grin
Now I have zero attention to give also,and do not expect any response from me.

Bye.

Ahnie is it you they bullied?

1 Like

Re: Why Would Anyone Create A Thread Just To Insult Another Person??? by Truvelisback(m): 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jovialjune1:

And u think she doesn't do the same? Why are u making her look like an innocent girl? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Would Anyone Create A Thread Just To Insult Another Person??? by Truvelisback(m): 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
sageb:

How did u know that they are no longer MODS? Did they tell u?
Re: Why Would Anyone Create A Thread Just To Insult Another Person??? by BigCowHornn: 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jovialjune1:

It's like someone jam Satanist for the first time on this forum

I believe you know him. He once cloned your account and bullied you

(1) (Reply)

. / Divorce Is Not A Crime / The Number Of Igbo's Who Can't Speak Their Language Is ALARMIMG!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.