Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,588 members, 7,958,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

See As Everywhere They Bushy”– Popular Nigerian Slay Queen Reveal Her Bushy Uncl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See As Everywhere They Bushy”– Popular Nigerian Slay Queen Reveal Her Bushy Uncl (1136 Views)

25-year-old #saggyboobsmatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (photos) / Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal / Teenage Actress, Rosemond Brown Blasted For Showing Off Her Bushy Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See As Everywhere They Bushy”– Popular Nigerian Slay Queen Reveal Her Bushy Uncl by Palevu: 8:15am On Dec 28, 2022
Ifunanya, a lovely Nigerian woman, shot to fame online after she shared photos of herself standing in a see-through outfit.

Ifunanya has a history of using such provocative photographs to spark debate on social media, and as a result, she has even established a strong social media brand.

The photos that are going viral right now have her posing while wearing a short, see-through white dress.

She has drawn a lot of flak for the kinds of images she posts, but she doesn't seem to care.

See video below
https://www.luckynaija.com/2022/12/see-as-everywhere-they-bushy-popular.html

Re: See As Everywhere They Bushy”– Popular Nigerian Slay Queen Reveal Her Bushy Uncl by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 28, 2022
i go like to suck that toto
Re: See As Everywhere They Bushy”– Popular Nigerian Slay Queen Reveal Her Bushy Uncl by meobizy(f): 8:36am On Dec 28, 2022
Post her social media address so I will investigate.
Re: See As Everywhere They Bushy”– Popular Nigerian Slay Queen Reveal Her Bushy Uncl by macrodata(m): 8:41am On Dec 28, 2022
Braveboi1:
i go like to suck that toto
I'm sure you'll also like to lick the shit in her anus?

Idiat!

1 Like

Re: See As Everywhere They Bushy”– Popular Nigerian Slay Queen Reveal Her Bushy Uncl by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
macrodata:
I'm sure you'll also like to lick the shit in her anus?

Idiat!

lick it clean like my mothers soup
Re: See As Everywhere They Bushy”– Popular Nigerian Slay Queen Reveal Her Bushy Uncl by macrodata(m): 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
Braveboi1:

lick it clean like my mothers soup
I dey pray for you

(1) (Reply)

My Relationship With Yvonne Nelson And Why I’m Not Married – Iyanya / Cardi B And Her Husband Gets Freaky In D0ggystyle Position In A Public Toilet / No longer relevant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.