Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,721 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. (32652 Views)

A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood / Snake We Killed At Our Office Today / Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
Very denjelous snake!
Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by baylord10174: 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
OBidient are truly fixing everything...nice move to have another top forum in Nigeria
FreeIgboho33: What is the probability that OBI will win

1 Like

Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by Tunasco4u(m): 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ok
Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by Tegabadguy(m): 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
Odogwujayy:
Morning Nairalanders, see the deadly cobra we killed in my area. I'm still in shock.

he big ooooooooooo
Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by Quality20(m): 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
Una 2like meat
Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by alyarmouk(m): 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
Lala has left Nairaland

Typicool8:
You've just made Lala's day posting this grin
Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by fayomim: 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
New year pepper soup don set already. Happy New year In advance
Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by Nigerfine3: 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
Odogwujayy:

Not for me biko. Plus they rarely eat it around here.
Can’t yall weigh bill to lala for Boxing Day continua?
Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by enny4real23(m): 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
Odogwujayy:
Morning Nairalanders, see the deadly cobra we killed in my area. I'm still in shock.

That’s a Forest Cobra. The only other type of cobra bigger than it is the King Cobra.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by seborrhic: 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
jeromestarks:

Fvck any woman you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.
Rubbish!
When has marrying a virgin been a guarantee of fidelity or stability of a marriage?
You people be throwing up useless hypothesis with no basis in fact or even commonsense.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by FireUpNow(m): 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
Odogwujayy:

Why be in shock when the answer is here, just contact Lala the super MOD of snake matters and he will give you preview to why the snake was in your neighborhood. Well snakes in the city as the place called city is their harbitat from time
Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by gly(m): 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
jeromestarks:

Scary snake.

No matter how scared of snake you're, let your fear of marrying a woman who has been mounted and fvcked by another man be greater.

Whoever pay the bride price of a woman he did not disvirgin is destined to cry in the end.

Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market and you will train another man's child.

Fvck any woman you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

You expect Kama to smile at you looking at the last line of your post. Odiegwu!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by smile11s(m): 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
wow
Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by 3kay945(m): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
jeromestarks:

Scary snake.

No matter how scared of snake you're, let your fear of marrying a woman who has been mounted and fvcked by another man be greater.

Whoever pay the bride price of a woman he did not disvirgin is destined to cry in the end.

Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market and you will train another man's child.

Don't you see that your submission is fallacious
Who go marry the ones you advised they used and dumped?
Don't forget your advice wasn't directed to one person. cool

1 Like

Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by Sirnioking(m): 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
A forest cobra: Naja melanoleuca. Where was it killed pls?
Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by Typicool8(m): 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
alyarmouk:
Lala has left Nairaland

I thought as much.
What happened?
Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by Jakumo(m): 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
Slimmyb:
A Black mamba

The poster right before you was correct, and you failed the Lalacalista Snake Identification Test. That is the fabled black spitting cobra.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by englishmart(m): 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Bring back Lalasticlala!! Seun! Nlfpmod Is not it angry
I don't recognise the nlfpmod. In Lalasticlala we trust.

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Lagos armed robbers have used him for Christmas
That's not funny undecided
Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
Judolisco:
Cobra
correct
Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by Johel(m): 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
Odogwujayy:

That's a deadly evil serpent there...

God forbid BATin.
Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by charleoj(m): 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
That's a Spitting Cobra
Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by jeromestarks: 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
seborrhic:

Rubbish!
When has marrying a virgin been a guarantee of fidelity or stability of a marriage?
You people be throwing up useless hypothesis with no basis in fact or even commonsense.
Assuming you met two ladies (A and B) who are equally beautiful and both have good characters that suit you. But lady A is a virgin while lady B has been mounted and fvcked by many men.
Which one will you used your hard earned money to pay her bride price?

1 Like

Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by isahsalee: 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
ThankGod this one didn't end in pot!
Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by ZombieSlayer1: 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
Oxtertee:

abeg what is nice about a deadly venomous snake biko shocked shocked shocked
lolz...I meant it's a nice specimen. That's a forest cobra

1 Like

Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by LastProphet: 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
jeromestarks:

Scary snake.

You have no idea how foolish and illogical you are. And inexperienced too, eya all your destiny built around a woman's body? Eya, eya, eya. See Elon Musk he's dating Amber Heard despite her being a divorcee, his wealth has even increased. Didn't you hear that Dangote once begged his most beautiful wife to pls go and marry one of his friend and ex governor of Bauchi because he said he will not have time to see her many times in a year? The lady is today happily married to that fmr governor with Dangote blessing. You are either a very big fooool if you're of age or just a toddler about to start learning. Take note you may not even have children this is life, just a foolish boy you are
Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by Oxtertee(m): 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

lolz...I meant it's a nice specimen. That's a forest cobra
grin grin grin
Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by AbidoyeAyobami(m): 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
Old Video: PDP Is a Failure - Tinubu Declares(Watch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifD6PM1PCq8
Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by yellowgarri2(m): 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
Odogwujayy:

Better meat
Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by dnawah(m): 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
Odogwujayy:

cobra

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response / Pics:what Could Have Been A Disaster Was Averted 30 Mins Ago / What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.