Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Tinubu Has Lost This Election!!! Here Is Why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Lost This Election!!! Here Is Why (1582 Views)

Predict The Outcome Of The Election Here. / Edo Election: Here Is What Pastor Ize-iyamu Did At RCCG Parish In Benin City / Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Has Lost This Election!!! Here Is Why by Ennoloa: 10:14am On Dec 28, 2022
Tinubu a strategist and politician is banking on Northern vote to win the election

Buhari won NW & NE with 80% even beating Atiku in his pooling unit

Can Tinubu win Atiku & Kwankwaso in NW & NE with 75%?

Remember there is no pooling unit in social media for NW & NE, would they vote their neighbor or son?

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Election!!! Here Is Why by duro4chang(m): 10:15am On Dec 28, 2022
I can assure you that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Election!!! Here Is Why by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 28, 2022
H
Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Election!!! Here Is Why by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 28, 2022
T
Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Election!!! Here Is Why by Ennoloa: 10:20am On Dec 28, 2022
duro4chang:

Don't waste your vote and vote wisely, can Tinubu win NE with 60% and NW with 50% shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Election!!! Here Is Why by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 28, 2022
How APC Supporters Clashed In Ebonyi State, Killed Policeman, Two Others (Photo) | #IgbereTV

Fresh details have emerged of how a police Orderly attached to Chief Stanley Okoro-Emegha, State Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ebonyi State, his Younger brother, Eme Orji and a youth leader identified as Eseni Kalu Orji were killed in a supremacy clash that ensued between his supporters and that of Hon Eni Uduma Chima who is the APC candidate for Afikpo North/Afikpo South Federal Constituency, on Monday evening.

IGBERE TV gathered that the angry youth equally set ablaze the village house of Okoro-Emegha who doubles as the State Security Consultant, his Toyota Hilux van and a Toyota SIENNA space bus belonging to the Police Command’s Tactical Teams.

The Police Public Relations Officer, Ebonyi State Command, SP Chris Anyanwu, who confirmed the incident on Tuesday, in a statement said the Tactical Teams of the Command despatched to Ekoli-Edda to take control of the situation, were also ambushed by the youth of the area at the village entrance, but the operatives manouevred unhurt.

Anyanwu said the bodies of the three deceased persons have been evacuated and deposited at different morgues, adding that a total of eight suspects had been arrested among the irate youth while others were still at large.

He further disclosed that the two political gladiators at the middle of the whole imbroglio, Messrs Eni Uduma Chima and Okoro-Emegha, who hail from the same community, had been placed on protective custody to douse the tension in the area.

The statement reads: “Ebonyi State Police Command is presently investigating a case of Murder, Arson and Malicious Damages to Government properties and individuals’ resulting from apparent struggle for supremacy and who controls the area politically among two notable political stalwarts in Ekoli-Edda, Afikpo South LGA of the State.

“At about 1630hrs of 26/12/2022, a day popularly known as “Boxing Day”, a distress call was received that sporadic shootings and killings were going on at Ekoli-Edda between Ebubeagu operatives who accompanied their boss, Chief Stanley Okoro Emegha, the State’s Chief Security Consultant, and another group of men purported to be loyalists to the immediate past Council Chairman, Hon Dr Chima Eni, who is also the APC flag-bearer for National House of Representative in the area.

“It was further gathered that the open shoot-out was not far-fetched from previous grudges existing among the two factions. In the process, a youth leader identified as Eseni Kalu Egwu was fatally wounded, later rushed to a neighboring hospital at Ohafia, Abia State where he was confirmed dead.

Angered by his death, the youth of the area mobilized and went on rampage, killing Eme Orji, a younger brother of Chief Stanley Okoro Emegha and an Inspector of Police attached to the Special Protection Unit (SPU). The irate youth equally set ablaze the village house of the Security Consultant, his Toyota Hilux van and a Toyota SIENNA space bus belonging to the Police Command’s Tactical Teams.

“When the Tactical Teams were despatched to Ekoli-Edda to take control of the situation, they were ambushed by the youth of the area at the village entrance. However, the operatives manouevred unhurt.

“The bodies of the three deceased persons have been evacuated and deposited at different morgues. A total of eight suspects were arrested among the irate youth while others are still at large.

“Also, the two political gladiators at the middle of the whole imbroglio, who happen to hail from the same community, have been placed on protective custody to douse the tension in the area, while a scrupulous investigation has been activated by the Deputy Commissioner of Police in-charge of SCIID here in Ebonyi State.

“The Commissioner of Police, Ebonyi State Police Command, CP Aliyu Garba psc (+) who has visited the scene, advises that everyone affected in one way or the other in this ugly development should keep calm as he wades into the matter, please.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1435098/apc-supporters-clashed-ebonyi-state-killed-policeman-two-others-photo/

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Election!!! Here Is Why by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 28, 2022
So you think tinubu that spent trillions of naira to bribe APC delegates for their votes will accept defeat easily?Do you know the stretegies his men are putting to make sure he becomes president?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Election!!! Here Is Why by duro4chang(m): 10:26am On Dec 28, 2022
Ennoloa:

Don't waste your vote and vote wisely, can Tinubu win NE with 60% and NW with 50% shocked shocked shocked
I am telling you assuredly that Bola Tinubu is going to win this election. You don't need to agree with me. Reality will soon dawn on you

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Election!!! Here Is Why by Ennoloa: 10:27am On Dec 28, 2022
Revolution2022:
So you think tinubu that spent trillions of naira to bribe APC delegates for their votes will accept defeat easily?Do you know the stretegies his men are putting to make sure he becomes president?

So Atiku is not spending in the North sad sad Woah

I see you know its easier for PDP structures doing campaign here in the North to convince a non party person to vote for Atiku than Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Election!!! Here Is Why by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 28, 2022
Ennoloa:

So Atiku is not spending in the North is sad sad Woah

I see you know its easier for PDP structures doing campaign here in the North to convince a non party person to vote for Atiku than Tinubu
Okowa is the spender not atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Election!!! Here Is Why by Workch: 10:28am On Dec 28, 2022
duro4chang:
lol, premium tears awaits you

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Election!!! Here Is Why by Ennoloa: 10:29am On Dec 28, 2022
Revolution2022:
Okowa is the spender not atiku.

But you agree someone is spending right

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Election!!! Here Is Why by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 28, 2022
Ennoloa:

But you agree someone is spending right
Okowa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Election!!! Here Is Why by duro4chang(m): 10:30am On Dec 28, 2022
Workch:
lol, premium tears awaits you
Some people are pained already. As e dey pain them e dey sweet us here. Make we laff kikikikikiki!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Election!!! Here Is Why by Workch: 10:31am On Dec 28, 2022
duro4chang:
Some people are pained already. As e dey pain them e dey sweet us here. Make we laff kikikikikiki!
we shall see who will have the last laugh in February

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Election!!! Here Is Why by duro4chang(m): 10:33am On Dec 28, 2022
Workch:
we shall see who will have the last laugh in February
Sorry. Tinubu is the best man for the job. The incoming president. Obi will never be our president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Election!!! Here Is Why by Ennoloa: 10:35am On Dec 28, 2022
Revolution2022:
Okowa
Yes but can Tinubu with at least 60% in the whole NW
Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Election!!! Here Is Why by AntiTerrorist: 10:35am On Dec 28, 2022
duro4chang:
Atiku is the most preferred candidate by the North while Obi is the most popular in the South. Tinubu will only get 25% in southwest but cannot win. Outside southwest, Tinubu is not popular. He is only famous being a serial criminal.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Election!!! Here Is Why by Ennoloa: 10:36am On Dec 28, 2022
duro4chang:
Sorry. Tinubu is the best man for the job. The incoming president. Obi will never be our president.
Tinubu only person that apart from his own region SW he can't win 50% in any other region

or can you tell me which region he can win 49%

Can't you see he is loosing woefully grin grin
Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Election!!! Here Is Why by Superwave16320: 10:40am On Dec 28, 2022
Tinubu as lost yet your Igbo foolish father keep having traumatizing nightmare over same Tinubu. No be madness de plague your wretched family so ?!

Ennoloa:
Tinubu a strategist and politician is banking on Northern vote to win the election

Buhari won NW & NE with 80% even beating Atiku in his pooling unit

Can Tinubu win Atiku & Kwankwaso in NW & NE with 75%?

Remember there is no pooling unit in social media for NW & NE, would they vote their neighbor or son?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Election!!! Here Is Why by duro4chang(m): 10:40am On Dec 28, 2022
Ennoloa:

Tinubu only person that apart from his own region SW he can't win 50% in any other region

or can you tell me which region he can win 49%

Can't you see he is loosing woefully grin grin
I am not here to explain anything to you since I know you are not ready to listen. I Know you are deceiving yourself. Continue. February 2023 is around the corner. That was how you people were shouting atikulate atikulate upandan three years ago. You are always a failure when it comes to political calculation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Election!!! Here Is Why by duro4chang(m): 10:41am On Dec 28, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
Atiku is the most preferred candidate by the North while Obi is the most popular in the South. Tinubu will only get 25% in southwest but cannot win. Outside southwest, Tinubu is not popular. He is only famous being a serial criminal.
Will you keep quiet! Na so you people were shouting atikulate atikulate upandan three years ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Election!!! Here Is Why by Ennoloa: 10:43am On Dec 28, 2022
duro4chang:
I am not here to explain anything to you since I know you are not ready to listen. I Know you are deceiving yourself. Continue. February 2023 is around the corner. That was how you people were shouting atikulate atikulate upandan three years ago. You are always a failure when it comes to political calculation.

You can't explain anything because you don't have any answers to the questions

I can boast in my dream that Obi would win SE & SS with 60%+++++++++

Atiku would win NW & NE with 55% +++++++

With the situation on ground

So you don't have any answer or explanation

Don't waste your vote on someone that can win at least 2 region with 50%+
Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Election!!! Here Is Why by duro4chang(m): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2022
Ennoloa:

You can't explain anything because you don't have any answers to the questions

I can boast in my dream that Obi would win SE & SS with 60%+++++++++

Atiku would win NW & NE with 55% +++++++

With the situation on ground

So you don't have any answer or explanation

Don't waste your vote on someone that can win at least 2 region with 50%+
Tinubu is the best man for the job.The best of all the contestants. The game changer. Let me congratulate him in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Election!!! Here Is Why by AntiTerrorist: 10:47am On Dec 28, 2022
duro4chang:
Will you keep quiet! Na so you people were shouting atikulate atikulate upandan three years ago.
Atiku actually will that election but it was rigged in the North. Now that BVAS and irev have come to stay, Tinubu will smell pepper. MC Oluomo, Kabaka and other professional agberos will become useless to Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Election!!! Here Is Why by Ennoloa: 10:48am On Dec 28, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the best man for the job.The best of all the contestants. The game changer. Let me congratulate him in advance
Best man with a lot of issues Mu Mu, Drug dealing case, Fake certificate etc angry angry angry

Can he win NE & NW with 50% combined? angry angry
Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Election!!! Here Is Why by Workch: 10:49am On Dec 28, 2022
duro4chang:
This is not drug business, it's a governing business dude
Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Election!!! Here Is Why by duro4chang(m): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2022
Workch:
This is not drug business, it's a governing business dude
That is your business. It is none of ours. I can see you are no more comfortable. Tinubu is the next president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Election!!! Here Is Why by Workch: 11:00am On Dec 28, 2022
duro4chang:
That is your business. It is none of ours. I can see you are no more comfortable. Tinubu is the next president.
You can make Tinubu the president of your drug cartel if you like, he's not gonna tule Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Election!!! Here Is Why by duro4chang(m): 11:01am On Dec 28, 2022
Ennoloa:

Best man with a lot of issues Mu Mu, Drug dealing case, Fake certificate etc angry angry angry

Can he win NE & NW with 50% combined? angry angry

Oh you talk of issue? Look at the pics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Election!!! Here Is Why by duro4chang(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
Atiku actually will that election but it was rigged in the North. Now that BVAS and irev have come to stay, Tinubu will smell pepper. MC Oluomo, Kabaka and other professional agberos will become useless to Tinubu.
For where. Your master quickly ran to Dubai to save face. He left you to be working for him. Chai?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Election!!! Here Is Why by Ennoloa: 11:03am On Dec 28, 2022
duro4chang:
Oh you talk if issue? Look at the pics
If you want issues from Media look at all the issues here also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_IeAGgKJKA

(1) (2) (Reply)

LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) / Massive Crowd Seen In The Street Of Gasau As Tinubu Arrives With Gov. Matawalle / Police Uncover Biggest IPOB Bomb Factory In Southeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.