Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Predict The Outcome Of The Election Here. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Predict The Outcome Of The Election Here. (434 Views)

Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting / Tinubu Has Lost This Election!!! Here Is Why / PDP Leaders Lead Protest March On The Outcome Of The Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Predict The Outcome Of The Election Here. by merrymike47(m): 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
As the election is fast approaching, I know that words will not be enough to change our mind about the candidates to vote for. Kindly give an intelligent prediction of what you think will be the outcome of the election.

I think it will be more tense and tough on us as the election draw closer, my best bet is that the election will not hold or baba Emilokan emerges as the winner which will then tear this country apart and the long awaited war will begin right at our face.

I love our energy and support for Obi but what is your sincere prediction about the election?
Re: Predict The Outcome Of The Election Here. by Evergreen12345(f): 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
Mr Peter obi to win and over 1.5 πŸ™

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Predict The Outcome Of The Election Here. by merrymike47(m): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
Evergreen12345:
Mr Peter obi to win and over 1.5 πŸ™
😁 stake responsibly
Re: Predict The Outcome Of The Election Here. by Olachase(m): 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
With what I saw today LP rally here in TBS Obi can't win lagos only if we want to lie here compare with APC rally in lagos buh I can't tell between pdp and Labour Party who pull crowd most here in lagos rally, naso I see the matter thank you

1 Like

Re: Predict The Outcome Of The Election Here. by Chidera99(m): 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
Peter obi to win

2 Likes

Re: Predict The Outcome Of The Election Here. by ganisucks(f): 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
merrymike47:
As the election is fast approaching, I know that words will not be enough to change our mind about the candidates to vote for. Kindly give an intelligent prediction of what you think will be the outcome of the election.

I think it will be more tense and tough on us as the election draw closer, my best bet is that the election will not hold or baba Emilokan emerges as the winner which will then tear this country apart and the long awaited war will begin right at our face.

I love our energy and support for Obi but what is your sincere prediction about the election?
So you're looking for the views of psychics, Nostradamus phonies, and houdini wanksters.
The various polls are not enough for you.

2 Likes

Re: Predict The Outcome Of The Election Here. by IgOga(m): 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
grin

Make I tell them grin grin grin

1. Tinubu will win highest number of votes and will win 25% in at least 30 states

2. Atiku will come second with the second highest number of votes and 25% in at least 20 states

3. Kwankaso and Obi will fight for 3rd position......Kwankaso will leapfrog Obi to third position for having 25% in more states than Obi

3. Sowore and the rest will share the votes of Nigerians who are really tired of the old system
Re: Predict The Outcome Of The Election Here. by ganisucks(f): 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2023
Olachase:
With what I saw today LP rally here in TBS Obi can't win lagos only if we want to lie here compare with APC rally in lagos buh I can't tell between pdp and Labour Party who pull crowd most here in lagos rally, naso I see the matter thank you
You're comparing someone who closed people's shops, and got every union to send their members, with somebody who got interested admirers to attend his rally.
This is why I always say rallies are not a true judgment of popularity.
What you don't understand is that Baba is trying his best to run from reality. That's why he is throwing money like if it's rice, so that stadiums will be full.
On election day, the truth he is running from will meet him face to face.

1 Like

Re: Predict The Outcome Of The Election Here. by merrymike47(m): 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
ganisucks:

So you're looking for the views of psychics, Nostradamus phonies, and houdini wanksters.
and obviously I do not need your view, I perceived that your heart is not opened to fact and reality, only illusion and imagination.
Re: Predict The Outcome Of The Election Here. by merrymike47(m): 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
ganisucks:

You're comparing someone who closed people's shops, and got every union to send their members, with somebody who got interested admirers to attend his rally.
This is why I always say rallies are not a true judgment of popularity.
What you don't understand is that Baba is trying his best to run from reality. That's why he is throwing money like if it's rice, so that stadiums will be full.
On election day, the truth he is running from will meet him face to face.
well, their strategy has always worked and I sensed it will still work, hence why I opened this thread for you all to stop being delusional and embrace the reality and know what to expect and also prepare for what is coming. Peace.
Re: Predict The Outcome Of The Election Here. by lordkush: 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
Olachase:
despite threats lp supporters showed face. No party even Apc will come out without sharing money for people to come out. Nor be Lagos ?
Re: Predict The Outcome Of The Election Here. by merrymike47(m): 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
ganisucks:

babes, how is it going over there? I hope your psychics, Nostradamus phonies and Houdini wanksters have not failed you like this. You should just beg them to do something real quick because the result have not been declared yet or better tell them to do something about the riot that is about to break out please.

One great lesson that one must learn in life is to be humble.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Videos: Oyimbo Journalist Exposes Tinubu & Mc Oluomo Thuggery In Lagos / Thank You CBN Governor οΏ½ / How Come Was Able To Transmit Live Results And Nigeria Can’t ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.