Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,103 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency (26787 Views)

Elections: Collation Suspended In Kano After Result Sheet Of Pending LG Is Torn / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by Kingspin(m): 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
duro4chang:
Politics is a game of number you know? Minority will have their say but majority will have their way.
Politics is a game of development anything outside of this is yeye politics.
Blackman
Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by duro4chang(m): 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kingspin:
Politics is a game of development anything outside of this is yeye politics.
Blackman
Remember politics also has to do with interest.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by simongonner: 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
duro4chang:
Please kindly do and get away from my mention. Who cares?
cry more
Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by duro4chang(m): 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
simongonner:
cry more
Is that only thing you can say?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by Mayor101010(m): 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Funny truth!

Religious beliefs has brainwashed many! Believing the extra ordinary can happen while shying away from reality!

It will happen... Your imaginary structures will be dismantled... isn't it funny that the same APC that has turned Nigeria to the poverty headquarters of the world is banking on some imaginary structures to win. APC is a goner already.. know this and know peace. This election is between Obi and Atiku.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by Lekwandoskii(m): 12:46am On Dec 29, 2022
Get paid for sharing articles on Facebook. Don't just spend money running through Facebook, instead spend and earn whilst using the site...Follow the link below & start earning today �

https://buzz24.me/this-app-pays-you-to-share-articles-on-facebook?mbn=u07c8abb3e

Pls don't forget to share this link with your friends. Thanx �
Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by Kingspin(m): 12:51am On Dec 29, 2022
duro4chang:
Remember politics also has to do with interest.
In Nigeria is interest of pieces. Bad roads, inflation, bad healthcare, poor electricity, insecurity, hatred etc.
Yeye politics
Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by Chrismania100: 1:25am On Dec 29, 2022
Ogboni, you must be a criminal if want you are saying is for us to vote for APC.Infact, you need to kill by hanging, for.you to say vote for APC.

.Focus on your candidate and stop wasting your time on Peter obi, your evil propaganda about Peter Obi is a waste of your useless time.
If you like, begin now to wail till Jesus comes,it wil not change our stubborn mind.
I know your High Blood pressure is going very high about Peter obi, cos you know he wil win, the reason you have refused to allow Peter Obi name dry in your mouth.
A man you claimed does not have structure, no LGA senator, is giving you sleepless night. It truly shows,Peter Obi is a force to becoan

Godispeace:
lolzzzzz massively supported by ipob /igbotic endsars supporters wey no 50% of kano voters . you are a big fool all these problems u listed are pecu;iar to Anambra state especially drug trafficking and human mney rituals, he rule as Governor for 8 years oooo shocked shocked shocked shocked Mor0n
Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by seta24: 1:26am On Dec 29, 2022
well! I have my PVC, I know my polling unit, I know where my friends and family are voting. I know my local government will be the first to change the status quo.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by Chrismania100: 1:27am On Dec 29, 2022
Ogboni,you deserve to be stoned to death if what you are saying is for us to vote Tinubu APC.
Peter Obi will shock agbado criminals come February

sreamsense:

How many poverty has obi reduced in Anambra during his tenure that made you believe he will replicate the gesture now? His predicessors that are from his APGA party told us that with facts and correct data in front of them; obi claim is next to nothing. So, how do we believe with word of your mouth without evidences to back it up that he will reduce poverty.

Ipob/esn is killing, kidnapping and robbing Igbos almost every week, he offers no solution or better suggestions and yet you want us to believe he will perform magic when he becomes president. Just keep deceiving yourself alone, after election you will know if all people that support him from different ethninc groups will be enough for him to win two states as if others people campaigning for Tinubu and Atiku are not also across ethnic groups in Nigeria
Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by Littlefingerjp: 6:01am On Dec 29, 2022
duro4chang:
Peter Obi will lose woefully. He can't win any election. He will even lose in Anambra. He is too greedy. We don't need him.
Talking about greediness,what about Atiku who has ran for Presidency for 3 or more time or the second candidate who is considered as one of the richest man in Nigeria,the bullion van Lord...Na stingy Obi dey no be greedy,Make use of your dictionary next time before Yu type
Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by tk4radi: 7:57am On Dec 29, 2022
Igboslayer:
Indeed na experiment, if you know what it took APC to wrestle power from PDP, you will know that LP have not started at all. A lot is involved in presidential election beyond rhetorics and misplaced emotions.

OBI never formed alliance with any party, or politician, the party has no political structure, no history with lack of fund and people with the right political weight.
They also experimented.
If you knew what CPC and ANPP had been doing over the years, you would know that it took them long.
And you cannot disregarded the experiments of ACN too.

That they did another streak of experiment by forming an alliance in 2014 against 2015 which was successful for them, it doesn't mean that would be the only possible way to go.

Labour Party is doing a totally new experiment here.
So, don't come and bring in the APC methods here.

FEBRUARY IS ALREADY CLOSE...
Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by Igboslayer: 8:25am On Dec 29, 2022
tk4radi:
They also experimented.
If you knew what CPC and ANPP had been doing over the years, you would know that it took them long.
And you cannot disregarded the experiments of ACN too.

That they did another streak of experiment by forming an alliance in 2014 against 2015 which was successful for them, it doesn't mean that would be the only possible way to go.

Labour Party is doing a totally new experiment here.
So, don't come and bring in the APC methods here.

FEBRUARY IS ALREADY CLOSE...
Yes February is very close...your confidence reeks of empty arrogance of doing so little in profiting from poor preparation.

In your first statement, ANPP and CPC have been working hard before their alliance with ACN. Infact they all have presented presidential candidates with millions of voters on their previous efforts before the merger. Faction of APGA and NewPDP also joined them with the strength of the aggrieved governors. That's the weight of the merger.

LP party has never garner any tangible votes in a general election before, infact they don't have any elected person, I may be wrong ooo, ...na this party una dey do experiment with to win the presidency. Una no serious, abi I go talk say una no get sense at all, no vex oooo na the right word. Have you seen any person that won elections under the LP in recent years?

Then the least voting block in Nigeria, the Igbos are promoting this party with insults and hatred. The methods employed by the Igbos will so much damage the chances of OBi that he will never again present himself for future election. In February, it will end in tears This is 100% guaranteed, else I will quit Nairaland.

How you all don't know Obi can't win more than 2 states baffles me honestly
Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by tk4radi: 9:12am On Dec 29, 2022
Igboslayer:
Yes February is very close...your confidence reeks of empty arrogance of doing so little in profiting from poor preparation.

In your first statement, ANPP and CPC have been working hard before their alliance with ACN. Infact they all have presented presidential candidates with millions of voters on their previous efforts before the merger. Faction of APGA and NewPDP also joined them with the strength of the aggrieved governors. That's the weight of the merger.

LP party has never garner any tangible votes in a general election before, infact they don't have any elected person, I may be wrong ooo, ...na this party una dey do experiment with to win the presidency. Una no serious, abi I go talk say una no get sense at all, no vex oooo na the right word. Have you seen any person that won elections under the LP in recent years?

Then the least voting block in Nigeria, the Igbos are promoting this party with insults and hatred. The methods employed by the Igbos will so much damage the chances of OBi that he will never again present himself for future election. In February, it will end in tears This is 100% guaranteed, else I will quit Nairaland.

How you all don't know Obi can't win more than 2 states baffles me honestly
Continue..

Bye for now.

I am still trying to know (or to figure out) the reason why our “senseless” experiment is bothering you this much.

As for Obi’s future candidacy after this,, you're very correct.
This is his one shot.
His first and last shot..
And he knows that it is not a Do-Or-Die affair.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by Igboslayer: 9:26am On Dec 29, 2022
tk4radi:
Continue..

Bye for now.

I am still trying to know (or to figure out) the reason why our “senseless” experiment is bothering you this much.

As for Obi’s future candidacy after this,, you're very correct.
This is his one shot.
His first and last shot..
And he knows that it is not a Do-Or-Die affair.
Eeeyah

Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by tk4radi: 9:30am On Dec 29, 2022
Igboslayer:
Eeeyah
Good.

Let's leave it like that.

An “Eeeyaah” is enough for now
Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by Igboslayer: 9:31am On Dec 29, 2022
tk4radi:
Good.

Let's leave it like that.

An “Eeeyaah” is enough for now

Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by duro4chang(m): 10:54am On Dec 29, 2022
Littlefingerjp:
Talking about greediness,what about Atiku who has ran for Presidency for 3 or more time or the second candidate who is considered as one of the richest man in Nigeria,the bullion van Lord...Na stingy Obi dey no be greedy,Make use of your dictionary next time before Yu type
Jumping from one party to another in order to be president is not greed but what? Labor Party became a den of thieves the moment he joined the party. All thieves gathered together because of Obi's greed .
Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by duro4chang(m): 10:56am On Dec 29, 2022
Kingspin:
In Nigeria is interest of pieces. Bad roads, inflation, bad healthcare, poor electricity, insecurity, hatred etc.
Yeye politics
Talk us cheap! Let us put you in one leadership position you we do worse. How are you doing in your current place if work? Can you be trusted?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by Kingspin(m): 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
duro4chang:
Talk us cheap! Let us put you in one leadership position you we do worse. How are you doing in your current place of work? Can you be trusted?
Bad leaders are encouraged by bad followers
Start by electing better leaders.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by duro4chang(m): 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kingspin:

Bad leaders are encouraged by bad followers
Start by electing better leaders.
You have to start from your state right?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by Littlefingerjp: 8:08am On Dec 30, 2022
duro4chang:
Jumping from one party to another in order to be president is not greed but what? Labor Party became a den of thieves the moment he joined the party. All thieves gathered together because of Obi's greed .
So greed go make Yu leave party with structure and go to a party without structure
Where is the greed dere,Oga Yu and I know Obi wouldn't have a chance in the primary election of PDP because he is not greedy to be throwing money around...
Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by duro4chang(m): 9:41am On Dec 30, 2022
Littlefingerjp:
So greed go make Yu leave party with structure and go to a party without structure
Where is the greed dere,Oga Yu and I know Obi wouldn't have a chance in the primary election of PDP because he is not greedy to be throwing money around...
He is jumping from party to party and you cant see greed in that. But don't you remenber politics is about interest. Personal interest for that matter. Don't think he is doing this because of you but for his selfish interest.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by LongManAfrica: 9:54am On Dec 30, 2022
I USED TO THINK THAT DEJI LOVE THE MASSES BUT RECENTLY HE PROVES OTHERWISE.SHAME ON YOU.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by Toktee(m): 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
alimiadedayo1:
the president of your father's generation and he will continue to rule your clan and your generation
grin shey u take pride in been ruled by your ancestors na, y are u pain.? grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by Godispeace: 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
oponu. keep deceiving yoursef , morons
FreedomfromtheT:
It is not only Igbos that will vote for Obi. Virtually all Christians from the Southsouth and North as well as some from the Southwest who prefer credibility and competence to tribalism will vote for Obi. That is why he will win Lagos or are least score 40% here. Obi is also likely to score 25% in Ondo and Ekiti, 20% in Ogun, 15% in Oyo, Osun and Kwara states. Thank you.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by kellyzaf(m): 6:54am On Jan 26, 2023
duro4chang:
You bad better stop deceiving yourself now. Do you think we are to joke?

Febuary 25th, grin grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by Bestymary: 7:01am On Jan 26, 2023
Obidatti for president inshallah, nothing urchins can do about it
Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by duro4chang(m): 10:06am On Jan 26, 2023
kellyzaf:

Febuary 25th, grin grin
We are serious waiting for the day. Mind you, I will not entertain any story on that day
Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by walefresh3(m): 10:12am On Jan 26, 2023
Workch:
It's Possible, all these silly structures of poverty and bacwardness is why what we want Peter Obi to dismantle in the first place.
Shut up he was given an opportunity to destroy poverty-stricken indigenous structures of anambranians.. but failed woefully... He could not uplift , upgrade and elivate the life of poor masses of anambra state....

Abeg make una tell us another lies... Dis lie don expire...

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by Workch: 10:13am On Jan 26, 2023
walefresh3:
Shut up he was given an opportunity to destroy poverty-stricken indigenous structures of anambranians.. but failed woefully... He could not uplift , upgrade and elivate the life of poor masses of anambra state....

Abeg make una tell us another lies... Dis lie don expire...
Ok, Tinubu will still lule
Re: Deji Adeyanju: A Party Without A LG Is Dreaming Of Winning The Presidency by walefresh3(m): 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
Workch:
Ok, Tinubu will still lule
AS far obi didn't win.. I am ok...

It is Tinubu or atiku take over ... Good day...

One thing is very ceetained.. obi will not win...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boko Haram: America Is not Nigeria's friend - Gowon / Valedictory Session Of The 7th Senate (pictures) / NLC Commences Nationwide Protest Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.