Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Terrorism: Why Islamic Terrorists Chant “Allah Akbar” Before Wrecking Havoc - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Terrorism: Why Islamic Terrorists Chant “Allah Akbar” Before Wrecking Havoc (1583 Views)

Hamas Is ISIS And ISIS Is Hamas....they Are All Islamic Terrorists. � / The Origin Of Current Global Terrorism And The Names Of Early Islamic Terrorists / Equating Islam To Terrorism Is Foolish - Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrorism: Why Islamic Terrorists Chant “Allah Akbar” Before Wrecking Havoc by advocatejare(m): 10:36am On Dec 28, 2022
You must have heard Muslims claiming that those Islamic terrorists chanting Allah Akbar before wrecking havoc, don’t represent Islam.

That is a lie to deceive people.

Chanting Allah Akbar before such operations is what Muhammad did and these ones are just following the footprints of Muhammad.

The Jews never waged war against Muhammad just like Chibok town of Borno state. Their only crime is that they didn’t accept Allah as their God because they know Yahweh as the only God

But Muhammad and his armies just wanted to kill the Jews who were the inhabitants of Khaibar, and when they got there they saw the Jews there holding their baskets and their spades ready for their daily farming activities and the next thing Muhammad declared upon them was that their town will be ruined after he shouted the popular “Allah Akbar”

Sahih al-Bukhari 610
Narrated Humaid:
Anas bin Malik said, "Whenever the Prophet (ﷺ) went out with us to fight (in Allah's cause) against any nation, he never allowed us to attack till morning and he would wait and see: if he heard Adhan he would postpone the attack and if he did not hear Adhan he would attack them." Anas added, "We reached Khaibar at night and in the morning when he did not hear the Adhan for the prayer, he (the Prophet ) rode and I rode behind Abi Talha and my foot was touching that of the Prophet. The inhabitants of Khaibar came out with their baskets and spades and when they saw the Prophet (ﷺ) they shouted 'Muhammad! By Allah, Muhammad and his army.' When Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) saw them, he said, "Allahu-Akbar! Allahu-Akbar! Khaibar is ruined. Whenever we approach a (hostile) nation (to fight), then evil will be the morning of those who have been warned."

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Why Islamic Terrorists Chant “Allah Akbar” Before Wrecking Havoc by KingOfBoyz1(m): 10:46am On Dec 28, 2022
Mohammed la grand patron of terrorists and rapist

3 Likes

Re: Terrorism: Why Islamic Terrorists Chant “Allah Akbar” Before Wrecking Havoc by advocatejare(m): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2022
Muhammad confessed that he was made victorious with terror!

Sahih Bukhari 4:52:220
Narrated By Abu Huraira
Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).

Have you now seen that Boko Haram and their likes terrorizing people have role model?

3 Likes

Re: Terrorism: Why Islamic Terrorists Chant “Allah Akbar” Before Wrecking Havoc by advocatejare(m): 10:57am On Dec 28, 2022
Then his followers asked him about who the owner of the war bounties is, immediately Muhammad told them that they belong to him and Allah grin

None of them could see Allah, Muhammad was the one telling them what Allah has said grin, so the bounties of Allah became that of Muhammad!

"They ask you, [O Muhammad], about the bounties [of war]. Say, The bounties is for Allah and the Messenger. So fear Allah and amend that which is between you and obey Allah and His Messenger, if you should be believers."
(QS. Al-Anfaal 8: Verse 1)

Have you seen where Boko Haram got their inspirations from?

2 Likes

Re: Terrorism: Why Islamic Terrorists Chant “Allah Akbar” Before Wrecking Havoc by advocatejare(m): 11:41am On Dec 28, 2022
Have you wondered why Shekau of Boko Haram got to picked the most beautiful of the capture girls during their raids on towns and villages?

Shekau has a role model!

The day Muhammad and is his army ransacked the Jewish town of Khaibar and forcefully took over the town like Boko Haram does to the christian towns and villages, just like Boko Haram boys do today, they started showing interest to sleep females among the captives and they sought the approval of Muhammad. He told one of his boys called Dihya to choose any lady he wanted and Dihya chose Safiyya but when they later informed Muhammad about the beauty of Safiyya, he changed his mind and took Safiyya from Dihya just.

Sahih Muslim 3325
Anas (Allah be pleased with him) reported that Allah’s Messenger (May peace be upon him) set out on an expedition to Khaibar and we observed our morning prayer in early hours of the dawn. The Apostle of Allah (May peace be upon him) then mounted and so did Abu Talha ride, and I was seating myself behind Abu Talha. Allah’s Apostle (May peace be upon him) moved in the narrow street of Khaibar (and we rode so close to each other in the street) that my knee touched the leg of Allah’s Apostle (May peace be upon him). (A part of the) lower garment of Allah’s Apostle (May peace be upon him) slipped from his leg and I could see the whiteness of the leg of Allah’s Apostle (May peace be upon him). As he entered the habitation he called: Allah-o-Akbar (Allah is the Greatest). Khaibar is ruined. And when we get down in the valley of a people evil is the morning of the warned ones. He repeated it thrice. In the meanwhile the people went out for their work, and said: By Allah, Muhammad (has come). Abd al-‘Aziz or some of our companions said: Muhammad and the army (have come). He said: We took it (the territory of Khaibar) by force, and there were gathered the prisoners of war. There came Dihya and he said: Messenger of Allah, bestow upon me a girl one of the prisons. He said: Go and get any girl. He made a choice for Safiyya daughter of Huyayy (b. Akhtab). There came a person to Allah’s Apostle (May peace be upon him) and said: Apostle of Allah, you have bestowed Safiyya bint Huyayy, the chief of Quraiza and al-Nadir, upon Dihya and she is worthy of you only. He said: Call him along with her. So he came along with her. When Allah’s Apostle (May peace be upon him) saw her he said: Take any other woman from among the prisoners. He (the narrator) said: He (the Holy Prophet) then granted her emancipation and married her. Thabit said to him: Abu Hamza, how much dower did he (the Holy Prophet) give to her? He said: He granted her freedom and then married her. On the way Umm Sulaim embellished her and then sent her to him (the Holy Prophet) at night. Allah’s Apostle (May peace be upon him) appeared as a bridegroom in the morning. He (the Holy Prophet) said: He who has anything (to eat) should bring that. Then the cloth was spread. A person came with cheese, another came with dates, and still another came with refined butter, and they prepared hais and that was the wedding feast of Allah’s Messenger (May peace be upon him)

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Why Islamic Terrorists Chant “Allah Akbar” Before Wrecking Havoc by advocatejare(m): 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
So anytime they tell you that the activities of Boko Haram and their likes are unislamic, show them these

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorism: Why Islamic Terrorists Chant “Allah Akbar” Before Wrecking Havoc by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
advocatejare:

So anytime they tell you that the activities of Boko Haram and their likes are unislamic, show them these

You haven't mentioned the name of your own religion and what exactly your religion practice! wink
Re: Terrorism: Why Islamic Terrorists Chant “Allah Akbar” Before Wrecking Havoc by advocatejare(m): 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You haven't mentioned the name of your own religion and what exactly your religion practice! wink
Have you told us the name of your church.

Go back to the thread you ram from!
Re: Terrorism: Why Islamic Terrorists Chant “Allah Akbar” Before Wrecking Havoc by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
advocatejare:

Have you told us the name of your church.
Go back to the thread you ram from!

You opened a thread in the name of my Church yet you're still asking for the name of my Church! cheesy
Ọmọ what is the name of your own church?
I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley
Re: Terrorism: Why Islamic Terrorists Chant “Allah Akbar” Before Wrecking Havoc by advocatejare(m): 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You opened a thread in the name of my Church yet you're still asking for the name of my Church! cheesy
Ọmọ what is the name of your own church?
I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley
There is no church like Jehovah witness church, if it exists, show us the signboard and the location in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Why Islamic Terrorists Chant “Allah Akbar” Before Wrecking Havoc by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
advocatejare:

There is no church like Jehovah witness church, if it exists, show us the signboard and the location in Nigeria
Go out there and ask for the church of Jehovah's Witnesses, those in your neighbourhood will lead you to one of our worship center. But just say the name of your own church at least let's know if you do join any group of people practicing a religion! cheesy
Re: Terrorism: Why Islamic Terrorists Chant “Allah Akbar” Before Wrecking Havoc by advocatejare(m): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Go out there and ask for the church of Jehovah's Witnesses, those in your neighbourhood will lead you to one of our worship center. But just say the name of your own church at least let's know if you do join any group of people practicing a religion! cheesy
What is the name of your church?

Re: Terrorism: Why Islamic Terrorists Chant “Allah Akbar” Before Wrecking Havoc by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
advocatejare:

What is the name of your church?
Tell people in your neighbourhood:
"Jehovah's Witnesses"
I'm 100% sure that any okada rider will bring you to our worship center.
Oya it's your turn what's the name of your church? cheesy
Re: Terrorism: Why Islamic Terrorists Chant “Allah Akbar” Before Wrecking Havoc by Aemmyjah(m): 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Tell people in your neighbourhood:
"Jehovah's Witnesses"
I'm 100% sure that any okada rider will bring you to our worship center.
Oya it's your turn what's the name of your church? cheesy

None to mention
Re: Terrorism: Why Islamic Terrorists Chant “Allah Akbar” Before Wrecking Havoc by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
Aemmyjah:

None to mention

When i told you "they're atheists" now you're seeing for yourself.
Even Satan self get church where his worshipers gather so how come these ones are crying all over the place because of what a church teaches but can't mention the name of their own church? cheesy
Re: Terrorism: Why Islamic Terrorists Chant “Allah Akbar” Before Wrecking Havoc by advocatejare(m): 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
Muhammad and his army killed the husband and family of Safiya and Muhammad married her immediately.

Have you seen why Boko Haram killed men of Chibok and kidnapped the Chibok girls and forcefully “married” them?

Sahih al-Bukhari 4211
Narrated By Anas bin Malik
We arrived at Khaibar, and when Allah helped His Apostle to open the fort, the beauty of Safiya bint Huyai bin Akhtaq whose husband had been killed while she was a bride, was mentioned to Allah's Apostle. The Prophet selected her for himself, and set out with her, and when we reached a place called Sidd-as-Sahba,' Safiya became clean from her menses then Allah's Apostle married her. Hais (i.e. an 'Arabian dish) was prepared on a small leather mat. Then the Prophet said to me, "I invite the people around you." So that was the marriage banquet of the Prophet and Safiya. Then we proceeded towards Medina, and I saw the Prophet, making for her a kind of cushion with his cloak behind him (on his camel). He then sat beside his camel and put his knee for Safiya to put her foot on, in order to ride (on the camel).

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Why Islamic Terrorists Chant “Allah Akbar” Before Wrecking Havoc by Aemmyjah(m): 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

When i told you "they're atheists" now you're seeing for yourself.
Even Satan self get church where his worshipers gather so how come these ones are crying all over the place because of what a church teaches but can't mention the name of their own church? cheesy

Even if he's not an atheists
He won't mention it

When fans of a club like Read madrid or Chelsea are talking, you don't expect someone supporting shooting stars and accusing them to mention it

The only thing churchgoer have mentioned about theirs is either the population, the money, choir or how many jets the pastor has as if their pastor will allow them touch it.
The only part of Christendom that boldly mention it is the Catholics
Re: Terrorism: Why Islamic Terrorists Chant “Allah Akbar” Before Wrecking Havoc by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
YES!
The Catholics have a reason for their FAITH, they believe that is the first church so they say all others are Protestants or Rebels after all none of them can boldly speak for the reason why they're not Catholics.
That's why they're all envious of Jehovah's Witnesses who have a well built structure and organization to preach and teach globally! smiley

Aemmyjah:

Even if he's not an atheists
He won't mention it
When fans of a club like Read madrid or Chelsea are talking, you don't expect someone supporting shooting stars and accusing them to mention it
The only thing churchgoer have mentioned about theirs is either the population, the money, choir or how many jets the pastor has as if their pastor will allow them touch it.
The only part of Christendom that boldly mention it is the Catholics
Re: Terrorism: Why Islamic Terrorists Chant “Allah Akbar” Before Wrecking Havoc by Aemmyjah(m): 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
YES!
The Catholics have a reason for their FAITH, they believe that is the first church so they say all others are Protestants or Rebels after all none of them can boldly speak for the reason why they're not Catholics.
That's why they're all envious of Jehovah's Witnesses who have a well built structure and organization to preach and teach globally! smiley

Yes, I know that's mentioned it to motivate him to mention his
Seems he's so proud of his church that he does not want our ears to hear

In my search for he truth, I almost became Catholic but their history is too full of bloodshed, idolatries and many teachings that come from who-knows-where. Blessing people to go to war was strange when you'll later tell victims of war that it was the will of God
Jehovah blessed my sincere search for him though
Re: Terrorism: Why Islamic Terrorists Chant “Allah Akbar” Before Wrecking Havoc by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Yes, I know that's mentioned it to motivate him to mention his
Seems he's so proud of his church that he does not want our ears to hear

In my search for he truth, I almost became Catholic but their history is too full of bloodshed, idolatries and many teachings that come from who-knows-where. Blessing people to go to war was strange when you'll later tell victims of war that it was the will of God
Jehovah blessed my sincere search for him though

All other religions claiming Abrahamic are offshoots of the Catholic (including Islam) only JWs became different and stood out after Jesus' return in 1914! Revelations 18:4
There was no difference before that year, that's why Jesus said he knows he wouldn't meet the same FAITH he established back in the when he returns! Luke 18:8
So right from 1914 that Jesus began correcting the thoughts of JWs the difference is becoming obvious day after day! smiley
Re: Terrorism: Why Islamic Terrorists Chant “Allah Akbar” Before Wrecking Havoc by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
The god of muhammad, allah was also a TERRORIST according to Quran 8:12

Quran 8:12

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorism: Why Islamic Terrorists Chant “Allah Akbar” Before Wrecking Havoc by advocatejare(m): 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
Why do Islamic terrorists including Boko Haram behead anyone who doesn’t believe in their ideologies? It’s what Muhammad taught and what the early Muslims practiced

There were other self-acclaimed prophets like Muhammad during his time, one of them was Musaylimah, he had his own followers, anyone of them asked to believe in Muhammad and refused was beheaded, just like Boko Haram are doing today!

Sunan Abi Dawud 2762
Narrated Abdullah ibn Mas'ud:
Harithah ibn Mudarrib said that he came to Abdullah ibn Mas'ud and said (to him): There is no enmity between me and any of the Arabs. I passed a mosque of Banu Hanifah. They (the people) believed in Musaylimah.Abdullah (ibn Mas'ud) sent for them. They were brought, and he asked them to repent, except Ibn an-Nawwahah.He said to him: I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: Were it not that you were not a messenger, I would behead you. But today you are not a messenger. He then ordered Qarazah ibn Ka'b (to kill him). He beheaded him in the market. Anyone who wants to see Ibn an-Nawwahah slain in the market (he may see him).

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Why Islamic Terrorists Chant “Allah Akbar” Before Wrecking Havoc by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
AntiChristian your food don land ooo...

Come and defend your god allah and his messenger muhammad

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Why Islamic Terrorists Chant “Allah Akbar” Before Wrecking Havoc by advocatejare(m): 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:
The god of muhammad, allah was also a TERRORIST according to Quran 8:12

Quran 8:12

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks and smite over all their fingers and toes
Thank you for providing this verse, it also explains why Islamic terrorists behead anyone who doesn’t believe in their ideologies like ISIS beheading Christians!

Re: Terrorism: Why Islamic Terrorists Chant “Allah Akbar” Before Wrecking Havoc by advocatejare(m): 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:
AntiChristian your food don land ooo...

Come and defend your god allah and his messenger muhammad
He will be hiding his face in shame from this kind of post

Let’s see what Lukuluku69, Haekymbahd, drlateef, MrCodeSolo, LegalWolf, NeoWanZaeed, Rash4ductluv, Empiree will write
Re: Terrorism: Why Islamic Terrorists Chant “Allah Akbar” Before Wrecking Havoc by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
advocatejare:

Let’s see what Lukuluku69, Haekymbahd, drlateef, MrCodeSolo, LegalWolf, NeoWanZaeed, Rash4ductluv, Empiree will write

The same reason pastors that worship idols to attract church members Shout Jesus on altar
Re: Terrorism: Why Islamic Terrorists Chant “Allah Akbar” Before Wrecking Havoc by advocatejare(m): 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
Islam and Hatred for the Christians and the Jews
Neither the Christians nor the Jews ever waged war against Muhammad, but they exposed him as a false prophet when he failed simple tests that would have confirmed his authenticity.

Muhammad’s ego was bruised so he commanded his followers to hate the Christians and the Jews despite the fact that he referred to them as the people of the book

Even if they are his enemies, Muhammad couldn’t follow the path of Jesus who commanded that his followers should love their enemies and not repay evil for evil. That is to tell you that Muhammad never followed the path of Jesus, he was the direct opposite of the teachings and deeds of Christ!

Muhammad commanded Muslims not to greet Christians and Jews and to force them into the narrow path

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 1606
Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab:
That the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "If I live - if Allah wills - I will expel the Jews and the Christians from the Arabian peninsula."

Sahih Muslim 2167a
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying: Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it.
Re: Terrorism: Why Islamic Terrorists Chant “Allah Akbar” Before Wrecking Havoc by advocatejare(m): 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

The same reason pastors that worship idols to attract church members Shout Jesus on altar
Those pastors aren’t following the examples of Jesus but these terrorists have role models in your sunnah
Re: Terrorism: Why Islamic Terrorists Chant “Allah Akbar” Before Wrecking Havoc by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
advocatejare:

grin

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Why Islamic Terrorists Chant “Allah Akbar” Before Wrecking Havoc by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
advocatejare:
Islam and Hatred for the Christians and the Jews
Neither the Christians nor the Jews ever waged war against Muhammad, but they exposed him as a false prophet when he failed simple tests that would have confirmed his authenticity.

Muhammad’s ego was bruised so he commanded his followers to hate the Christians and the Jews despite the fact that he referred to them as the people of the book

Even if they are his enemies, Muhammad couldn’t follow the path of Jesus who commanded that his followers should love their enemies and not repay evil for evil. That is to tell you that Muhammad never followed the path of Jesus, he was the direct opposite of the teachings and deeds of Christ!

Muhammad commanded Muslims not to greet Christians and Jews and to force them into the narrow path

allah's hatred for Christians and the Jews is second to none

Quran 5:51

“Don’t take Jews or Christians for friends. If you do, then Allah will consider you to be one of them.”

2 Likes

Re: Terrorism: Why Islamic Terrorists Chant “Allah Akbar” Before Wrecking Havoc by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Mention one Pastor's name that worship idols to attract Church members while still shouting Jesus Christ on the altar
Re: Terrorism: Why Islamic Terrorists Chant “Allah Akbar” Before Wrecking Havoc by advocatejare(m): 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

allah's hatred for Christians and the Jews is second to none

Quran 5:51

“Don’t take Jews or Christians for friends. If you do, then Allah will consider you to be one of them.”
Because muhammad knew that we are the ones that can teach them sense so he stopped them from coming to us so that they don’t get enlightened!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslims Can Be Funny When... / Shiloh 2012 Testimonies / A lot Of Churches But Still Plenty Of Idolatry And Sacrifice In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.