Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,298 members, 7,954,186 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:51 PM

Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears (15691 Views)

Why Buhari Didn't Promise To Donate Money To Kano? (photo) / Buhari Didn't Promise To Hand Over To Tinubu- NIWA Chairman / Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by Echoban: 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
Lanre4uonly:
Who are we to believe?
Upon all the close door meetings as at that time.
Here we go again.

Were u not reading news that time? Did u see where Gbajabiamila promised the offset of arrears? Abeg make Demn rest. It was even the court that compelled them to resume with immediate effect. Gbajabiamila only came as a middle man.

1 Like

Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by brightbright: 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
Peter Obi, Labour Party Chairman speak on New DG after Doyin Okupe resignation

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A35fNOI1pAg
Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by pepericozi: 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
Was he there at the meeting. Why are you like this?

Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by Mrtaye: 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
tunwumi:

It will be sweet to see sodeke in kirikiri. It not that there is no law in Nigeria, it's just that we play a look away game. I have said this before it's checkmate for ASsu.

Even Atiku and Peter Obi will not fall for their mumu game.
Which one be mumu game,why deceive them when you know very well that you won't fulfill it
Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by Unigrad: 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
olusledge:
When I say violence and strike action is the only thing this government understand .. stupid of ASUU to call off the strike on the basis of verbal agreement , they are teachers they should know more
They should disobey the orders from National industrial court and court of appeal? The highest court in this kind of case which is the appeal court, have given order for ASUU to call off strike while the case continue. The order was hurrily given because of national interest.
ASUU didn't call off strike because of any promises from the speaker. If ASUU have disobeyed the order, by now, ASUU national president might be in jail or ASUU might have been proscribed for disobedience to court orders.

3 Likes

Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by Tflex01: 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kalu, therefore, accused the ASUU President of “bad-faith approach to negotiations”, adding that “his affinity for political brinkmanship are significant reasons the universities were on strike for so long.”

Osodeke's approach to negotiation was terrible for real.

1 Like

Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by skedman(m): 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
boldking:
Kalu, therefore, accused the ASUU President of “bad-faith approach to negotiations”, adding that “his affinity for political brinkmanship are significant reasons the universities were on strike for so long.”

ONE OF THE REASONS TO VOTE FOR PETER OBI
Peter obi will pay ASUU with his private money even when there is a policy on ground which state no work no pay and even when they go on strike for one year.

That will be the beginning of his failure
Everybody will go on strike in this country because what ASUU is requesting for is also affecting every company in these country

1 Like

Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by Biodun556(m): 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
Echoban:

Were u not reading need that time? Did u see where Gbajabiamila promised the offset of arrears? Abeg make Demn rest. It was even the court that compelled them to resume with immediate effect. Gbajabiamila only came as a middle man.

What Gbajabiamila can do is to put some of their claims in 2023 bugdet. He can never pay their salary

Also ASUU didn't have any choice than to call off the strike after industrial Court and court of Appeal orders. Professor osodeke could be dishonest

2 Likes

Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by eventainment(m): 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
olusledge:
When I say violence and strike action is the only thing this government understand .. stupid of ASUU to call off the strike on the basis of verbal agreement , they are teachers they should know more
They would have died of hunger too. They were looking for pamper as an anchor to call of the strike so they can give reasons why they did.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by Announced3: 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
so you don't support Tinubu shocked

Ipobian quoting each other

1 Like

Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by Biodun556(m): 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
eventainment:

They would have died of hunger too. They were looking for pamper as an anchor to call of the strike so they can give reasons why they did.

Gbajabiamila just saved ASUU face from disgrace. ASUU didn't really have any choice after court orders.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by alkali45(m): 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
tongue Osodeke Werey

1 Like

Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by Unigrad: 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
Zeddyzed:
ASUU says it's fighting for Nigerian students yet they don't want to make any sacrifice. ASUU wasted 8 months of students lives but it expects to be paid in full for that. You sot students at home for 8 months, do absolutely no work yet expect to be paid in full for nothing. Abeg
You are ignore of the university system.
I am not in the academics but I can educate you on some things.
Do you know ASUU work is continum? They will have to start from where they stop, that's is to say, they will still do the jobs they would have done while they were on strike. They will have to cover the session before another session or you want them to jump the old session they were on strike to resume new session?
That 8 months of strike, they will hurrily cover it, if a session is 8 months, they can use 6 and a half months or 7 months, with time, they will cover up. It's the students that need to meet up with the arrangements. Those that suffered it the most are the postgraduate students. They pay school fee annually and not sessionally like the undergraduate. The postgraduate students paid school fees during 2020 COVID 19 were schools were on lockdown and nothing happened and also this 8 months of strike. They were made to pay the school fees when the fault were not from them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by F117nighthawk: 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
A country where lying doesn't mean anything to anybody.people sleep, wake, work, and eat inside lies, I am not surprised this is coming out at this time. Being truthful Don die for naija
Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by kissdabride: 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
lailo:
Buhari always doing the most impossible and difficult tasks. The following projects have defied solutions from previous governments but Baba always deliver.
1. Second Niger bridge
2. TSA/BVN/NIN
3. Bonny Island bridge
4. Apapa access road
5. Railway revolution
6. Lagos Ibadan Express way
7. Petroleum Industry Bill
8. Bokoharam Decimation
9. NLC incessant strike end
10. And now complete burial of ASUU perennial strike.
Just like Tinubu, another expert in solving impossible tasks, I duff my hat for both outgoing and incoming presidents. Twale undecided
continued from where you stop:
1 Endless killing of Nigerians
2,met petrol from 65 naira per litre to 300 naira
3,Importation of bandits
4,bokoharam upgraded to iswap
5,Rice from 6500/to 40000 per bag
6 incessant killing of Christian
7,epileptic power supply
8,exchange rate of 65 naira to 900 naira
9,Muslim Muslim ticket
10.Borrowing of you & ur grand grandchild's uture money
11 The worst most corrupt govt in d history of Nigeria
12,enrichment of only the northerner
13,First to appoint all fulanis military & para military as service chief
14, The most religious & tribal bigot of Nigeria president
15,d list goes on and on
BTW
Jonathan started the rail project
Initiated ippis bvn single treasure
Typical of APC urchins full of lie and deceit may buhari tenure happen to you and your family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by Jlow2: 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
Osodeke is not smart, even a child of 10yrs dnt trust politicians, now gbajas, spokesman has denied, he only did that to help his godfather tinubu on his campaign,
Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by Cherrybae(f): 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
olusledge:

Just read your comments again. ASUU called off its strike based on court order.

Had ASUU disobeyed the court the consequences would have be severe.

Hate and bitterness for government keee you there. Is better you don't comment than soewing this rubbish.

You are an Ipob/obedient terorists
Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
Echoban:

Were u not reading need that time? Did u see where Gbajabiamila promised the offset of arrears? Abeg make Demn rest. It was even the court that compelled them to resume with immediate effect. Gbajabiamila only came as a middle man.
I want to believe i never wrote nor made any claim that Rt. Hon. Gbajabiamila promised to offset ASUU salary arrears in my earlier submission because i can't understand your leading questions in your above two opening statements.
I was only saying despite having meetings upon meetings with each other during that period. Yet, there is no concrete solution so that all these ASUU demands can be permanently resolved.

1 Like

Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by israelmao(m): 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
APC-led government has succeeded in complicating matter by adding salary issue to already existing issues.
Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by lailo: 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
kissdabride:
continued from where you stop:
1 Endless killing of Nigerians
2,met petrol from 65 naira per litre to 300 naira
3,Importation of bandits
4,bokoharam upgraded to iswap
5,Rice from 6500/to 40000 per bag
6 incessant killing of Christian
7,epileptic power supply
8,exchange rate of 65 naira to 900 naira
9,Muslim Muslim ticket
10.Borrowing of you & ur grand grandchild's uture money
11 The worst most corrupt govt in d history of Nigeria
12,enrichment of only the northerner
13,First to appoint all fulanis military & para military as service chief
14, The most religious & tribal bigot of Nigeria president
15,d list goes on and on
BTW
Jonathan started the rail project
Initiated ippis bvn single treasure
Typical of APC urchins full of lie and deceit may buhari tenure happen to you and your family
Wetin konsine me with Jonathan started, Jonathan initiated. You initiate Wetin u no get liver to implement throuout your six year as president bcs of corruption? Person wey get liver implement, u dey yarn dust. Read my post again, I only listed difficult projects that have defied solutions by previous governments. I never mentioned Jonathan, abi na only Jonathan be the former president? Buhari did what these people couldn't do, shikena?
Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by Geminiivory: 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
politicoNG:
https://www.nairaland.com/7499170/gbajabiamila-deceived-us-call-off

https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/28/gbajabiamila-didnt-promise-payment-of-salary-arrears-reps-reply-ASUU/?amp=1

See this Ben Kalu that has been away in Australia for years and nothing to show for it . If not Orji uzo Kalu that brought him into politics. All you see his wife doing is praising this riff raff liar she calls her husband all over face book. Whenever ome makes a statement exposing the lies in this Kalu guy, others ll say one is being jealous..
Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by kissdabride: 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
lailo:

Wetin konsine me with Jonathan started, Jonathan initiated. You initiate Wetin u no get liver to implement throuout your six year as president bcs of corruption? Person wey get liver implement, u dey yarn dust. Read my post again, I only listed difficult projects that have defied solutions by previous governments. I never mentioned Jonathan, abi na only Jonathan be the former president? Buhari did what these people couldn't do, shikena?
pesin use ur future borrow money do train enter Nigel pack terrorist con finished you na Im be achievement OK you dey buy rice #5000 per bag and you dey collect petrol free abi
Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by AfonjaPriest: 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
ASUU negotiators are at fault. They forgot that Gbajabiamila is a BATstard.
Now that the scales have fallen off their eyes, they should never trust the words of a BATstard.
Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by gaddafe(m): 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
JJuanMiguel:

So what would have changed if they had remained on strike till now?

Hungry for kill many of those lecturers. Abi you no hear? Some of them were already committing suicide. The rate of frustration in the profession would have been higher than what we have now
Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by prophetfire: 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
The house spokesperson is a liar.
Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
ASUU just dey play.

Na APC government dey make you promise and you dey take them serious?

Lol.
Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by olatuns2017: 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by olatuns2017: 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
Buddha3:
ASUU just dey play.

Na APC government dey make you promise and you dey take them serious?

Lol.

Who take fight against Bokoharam serious?

Who build more roads network serious?

Who built 2nd Niger bridge?

Who constructed rail serious?

Who ensure civil servant get paid even when states Govs failed?

Who stopped bombings?

you want all problems solved in 8 years?

Who increase NYSC allowances?

Who created npower?

Forget

TINUBU will do more in 2023

Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by blaqoracle: 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
boldking:

you mean obi the drop out?
Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by blaqoracle: 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
boldking:

Re: Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears by Inspectahdeck(m): 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
When I heard the story by the ASUU president I wondered how the speaker will promise payment of arrears salary when he is not in the executive arm of government.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Not Enjoying Enough Support From Buhari As Expected — APC Chieftain / APC Flays Fayose For Tagging Buhari A Liar / Debunking The Igbo's Domination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.