Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Children Of Buhari, Osinbajo, DSS DG Included In APC Youth Campaign Council - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children Of Buhari, Osinbajo, DSS DG Included In APC Youth Campaign Council (1277 Views)

PDP Inaugurates Youth Campaign Council / Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG / Security Operatives Vacate NASS As News Of DSS DG's Sack Filters In.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children Of Buhari, Osinbajo, DSS DG Included In APC Youth Campaign Council by TheRareGem1(f): 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
Children of President Muhammadu Buhari, Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo and Yusuf Bichi, director-general of the Department of State Services (DSS), have been included in the All Progressives Congress (APC) national youth campaign council.

Zara and Yusuf Buhari, Kiki Osinbajo and Abba Yusuf Bichi were among the children of key APC stakeholders on the list.

The ruling party already has a campaign council and the women’s wing in place to garner support for Bola Tinubu, the standard bearer of the APC.

The youth campaign council list was released by Dayo Israel, APC national youth leader, on Tuesday.

“It is such a honour to welcome those that have gone ahead of me; from the legacy parties national youth leaders to the APC former youth leaders beginning from Dasuki Jallo to Sadiq Abubakar and Ismael Ahmed – to provide their support to the APC Nat Youth Wing Campaign Council,” Israel tweeted.

“I am also honoured to invite and welcome the children of the current first and second family/and the offspring of the incoming first and second family as well as children of many APC first families to join us as we engage the next generation for our party and our candidate.”

Also on the list is Bello el-Rufai, son of Nasir el-Rufai, governor of Kaduna; Amam Rochas Okorocha, son of Rochas Okorocha, former governor of Imo; and Mohammed Zulum, son of Babagana Zulum, governor of Borno.

Here is the full list.

Dasuki Jalo
Abubakar Sadiq
Ismaila Ahmed
Abubarka Maikudi
Abubarka Lado Suleja
Wole Aboderin
Anthony Etim Udokang
Ebikibina Miriki
Stella Oketete
Nasiru Adhama
Gabriel Iduseri
Olisaemeka Onyeka
Terver Aginde
Abubakar Adamu Musa
Sani D. Galadima
Udoh Ifeanyi
Bulama Elwakil Umaru
Umar Usman kadafur
Seyi Tinubu
Amir Kashim Shettima
Dennis Akinwale Ogunnaike
Babagana Alh. Modu
Becky Sule Istemeodiah
Ahmad Salihijo Ahmad
Raimi Muhammed Opesina
Ningi Ahmed
Haruna M Mustapha
Kehinde Ayantunji
Abdulrahman Ismail Saulawa
Olamide Lawal
Ginika Tor
Hassan Shettimah Buni
Ogunyemi Muyiwa
Sadeeq Abubakar Dakata
Rasheed Muri Okunola
Bisoye Fagade
Bode Agoro
Hamza Baba Ibrahim
Makinde Araoye
Sanusi Ohiarre
Prince Muna Audu
Idris Olorunnimbe
Zara Audu
Bode Pedro
Sufyan Yuguda
Ameen Amshi
Yinka Adenifuja
Micheal Ojomo
Bukky Odoe
Sholape hammond
Jide Akeredolu
Mohammed Atiku Bagudu
Ibrahim Bello Matawelle
AbdulAziz Malami
Hassan Nyarko
Femi Oyetola
Mohammed Zulum
Abu Mai Mala
Abba Umar Ganduje
Bello El Rufai
Mohammed Ganduje
Zara Buhari
Kiki Osinbajo
Daniel Onjeh
Sunny Dattijo
Yusuf Buhari
Ibrahim Ahmed Lawan
Sani Ahmad Kaitafi
Amam Rochas Okorocha
Abubakar Abba ibrahim (habu yobe)
Abande Abba ibrahim
Nasiru abba ibrahim
Emmanuel Opiah
Abba yusuf bichi
Jamil Abubakar
Abdullahi Yakassai

https://www.thecable.ng/children-of-buhari-osinbajo-dss-dg-included-in-apc-youth-campaign-council/amp
Re: Children Of Buhari, Osinbajo, DSS DG Included In APC Youth Campaign Council by madridguy(m): 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
Welcome development.
Re: Children Of Buhari, Osinbajo, DSS DG Included In APC Youth Campaign Council by omowolewa: 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
Maybe that where the monies are
Re: Children Of Buhari, Osinbajo, DSS DG Included In APC Youth Campaign Council by Jostoman: 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
That is their problem, may be na buhari and Osinbajo children gave me money to buy bag of rice for 42,000 or gave me money to buy fuel for 230 naira per litre.

Whoever that have it in mind or planning to vote for Apc need a brain check.

2 Likes

Re: Children Of Buhari, Osinbajo, DSS DG Included In APC Youth Campaign Council by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
Tinubu change the impression of some delusional people that claimed politicians keep their kids abroad while kids of nobody run the campaign, here they're campaigning for the platform that show case their dads nationally and internationally

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of Buhari, Osinbajo, DSS DG Included In APC Youth Campaign Council by Racoon(m): 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
Desperate but lazy children. Their parent have warped them that politics is the only to perpetuated themself in power. See as Seyi Tinubu is desperately campaigning while begging northern populace to vote for his chronically sick and invalid father.

Thank goodness, Peter Obi son is busy fending for himself while supporting his father political ideological inspiration while they didn't make politics a do or die family business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Of Buhari, Osinbajo, DSS DG Included In APC Youth Campaign Council by PussyMiners: 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
The winning team
Re: Children Of Buhari, Osinbajo, DSS DG Included In APC Youth Campaign Council by Raheeqilmaktoom: 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
Family and friends gone national, Lagos no do. May God save Nigeria.
Re: Children Of Buhari, Osinbajo, DSS DG Included In APC Youth Campaign Council by Obaofaba: 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
grin

See real youths worthy to be called structure.

I personally know the son of Lado suleja who represent Tafa, Gurara and suleja Federal constuency at the national assembly.

That's what we are saying all this while. If you can't beat their fathers, you can't beat them too.

Don't forget they equally have friends, families, neighbors, employees, endless beneficiaries etc.

And ofcourse people like us who just wants the best for the country, don't you think we outnumbered the enemies of the country?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of Buhari, Osinbajo, DSS DG Included In APC Youth Campaign Council by JEmma1(m): 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
Lol.. if you like include inec chairman's children, Peter Obi is our choice period.

1 Like

Re: Children Of Buhari, Osinbajo, DSS DG Included In APC Youth Campaign Council by amanda2013(f): 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
No name of nairaland urchin on the list.
Re: Children Of Buhari, Osinbajo, DSS DG Included In APC Youth Campaign Council by Obaofaba: 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
The darkness can never outshined the lights.

I don't know why inec is poised on wasting the nation's resources to affirm the winner which is known to both the blinds and deafs.

Asiwaju has won this.

See you again in 2027 for his reelection.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of Buhari, Osinbajo, DSS DG Included In APC Youth Campaign Council by Obaofaba: 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
amanda2013:
No name of nairaland urchin on the list.

Calling people urchin changes nothing.

All of us here has just a vote each instead of you to market your candidate with his verifiable achievements if any, you are calling people names.

Don't you think that a supposed urchin can be obidient if you present Obi's credentials to him.

On the other hand I understand you, you have nothing to market him with that's why you resort to this.

My advice, kindly rally round an achiever next time, perhaps we might agree but this one you are presenting is a bad and rotten market, we no go buy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of Buhari, Osinbajo, DSS DG Included In APC Youth Campaign Council by Obaofaba: 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
Racoon:
Desperate but lazy children. Their parent have warped them that politics is the only to perpetuated themself in power. See as Seyi Tinubu is desperately campaigning while begging northern populace to vote for his chronically sick and invalid father.

Thank goodness, Peter Obi son is busy fending for himself while supporting his father political ideological inspiration while they didn't make politics a do or die family business.

Don't also forget that Tinubu's Lagos got his daughter off the street in Lagos by making her a teacher in a public school.

That's what we are saying, create an enabling environment for people to thrive in their chosen fields.

Obi failed in that regard.

Instead he created directly or indirectly terrorists that even himself can't celebrate Christmas in his home state.

Killing of people extrajudicially, through akwuzu SARS and dumping their bodies in to Ezu River.

No salaries for 13 months for lecturers and doctors the two most important public servants in his State.

Made Anambra State poverty capital of the world.

No infrastructure

Washed roads built by him by erosion.

Common, this guy deserved to be a prison inmate for his atrocities.

Even had the audacity to stop his probe using a bought court order.

Haba na, have conscience and just keep quiet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of Buhari, Osinbajo, DSS DG Included In APC Youth Campaign Council by Tinubuadvocate: 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
Common you silly boy.
Jostoman:
That is their problem, may be na buhari and Osinbajo children gave me money to buy bag of rice for 42,000 or gave me money to buy fuel for 230 naira per litre.

Whoever that have it in mind or planning to vote for Apc need a brain check.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Of Buhari, Osinbajo, DSS DG Included In APC Youth Campaign Council by frank14011991(m): 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
Raheeqilmaktoom:
Family and friends gone national, Lagos no do. May God save Nigeria.
ka fara karaya
Re: Children Of Buhari, Osinbajo, DSS DG Included In APC Youth Campaign Council by ganisucks(f): 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
Clear sign APC will die in 2023. RIP to APC.
Re: Children Of Buhari, Osinbajo, DSS DG Included In APC Youth Campaign Council by ganisucks(f): 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
Obaofaba:

Don't also forget that Tinubu's Lagos got his daughter off the street in Lagos by making her a teacher in a public school.

That's what we are saying, create an enabling environment for people to thrive in their chosen fields.

Obi failed in that regard.

After saying such ridiculous nonsense, you will go and apply for visa to US. When you get there, a white man will call you nigga. I hope you use this same wisdom to thank him for puting you in your place.
Re: Children Of Buhari, Osinbajo, DSS DG Included In APC Youth Campaign Council by Obaofaba: 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
ganisucks:

After saying such ridiculous nonsense, you will go and apply for visa to US. When you get there, a white man will call you nigga. I hope you use this same wisdom to thank him for puting you in your place.

I'm not leaving this country, get that straight to your skull.

I'm not Obi's son who left Nigeria that his dad destroyed.

He equally brought down the image of the country by stepping on our national flags campaigning to get Biafra.

Stop quoting me if you don't want me to unearthed the scanders rocking Obi's family.

Someone whose child doesn't believe in Nigeria's project want to rule Nigeria. Ironic...

He can contest to be a Biafra president if you guys get it. But you can't get it because you are dots in a circle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of Buhari, Osinbajo, DSS DG Included In APC Youth Campaign Council by ganisucks(f): 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
Obaofaba:

I'm not leaving this country, get that straight to your skull.

I'm not Obi's son who left Nigeria that his dad destroyed.

He equally brought down the image of the country by stepping on our national flags campaigning to get Biafra.

LIAR LIAR!
Re: Children Of Buhari, Osinbajo, DSS DG Included In APC Youth Campaign Council by Obaofaba: 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
ganisucks:

LIAR LIAR!

Tell me the lies.

Is it that Obi's son didn't step on our national flags or that I will not leave this country.

Which one?
Re: Children Of Buhari, Osinbajo, DSS DG Included In APC Youth Campaign Council by Raheeqilmaktoom: 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
frank14011991:
ka fara karaya

Funny thing is, this is exactly what they were accusing Atiku of; we don't need to campaign against APC, every action of theirs is doing just that.

They said Sure and Sons LTD, today Ganduj's son, Elrufai's son, Tinubu's son, Ajimobi's son, they literally just want to own the country as a family venture.

We will be here, and history will document everything.
Re: Children Of Buhari, Osinbajo, DSS DG Included In APC Youth Campaign Council by frank14011991(m): 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Funny thing is, this is exactly what they were accusing Atiku of; we don't need to campaign against APC, every action of theirs is doing just that.

They said Sure and Sons LTD, today Ganduj's son, Elrufai's son, Tinubu's son, Ajimobi's son, they literally just want to own the country as a family venture.

We will be here, and history will document everything.
none of their sons are contesting as governor but sule lamido's son is contesting as governor without any experience of administration nor governance
Re: Children Of Buhari, Osinbajo, DSS DG Included In APC Youth Campaign Council by Raheeqilmaktoom: 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
frank14011991:
none of their sons are contesting as governor but sule lamido's son is contesting as governor without any experience of administration nor governance

Ba cinyar ba kafan baya.

They are not contesting for govs but are contesting for other positions, so what's the difference?

What experience does bello Elrufai has than Twitter trolling?

Everyday, these guys are giving us assurance that with holding support from them is the right thing any Patriot will do.
Re: Children Of Buhari, Osinbajo, DSS DG Included In APC Youth Campaign Council by frank14011991(m): 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Ba cinyar ba kafan baya.

They are not contesting for govs but are contesting for other positions, so what's the difference?

What experience does bello Elrufai has than Twitter trolling?

Everyday, these guys are giving us assurance that with holding support from them is the right thing any Patriot will do.

Bello El-rufai is contesting for house of rep, which he can start learning about governance from there but mustapha is just a spoilt brat who knows nothing about governance and a pending case with efcc,can such a person be entrusted with a state?
Re: Children Of Buhari, Osinbajo, DSS DG Included In APC Youth Campaign Council by Buccalcavity2: 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
Give it to APC. they are more organized and serious than the other parties
Re: Children Of Buhari, Osinbajo, DSS DG Included In APC Youth Campaign Council by Raheeqilmaktoom: 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
frank14011991:
Bello El-rufai is contesting for house of rep, which he can start learning about governance from there but mustapha is just a spoilt brat who knows nothing about governance and a pending case with efcc,can such a person be entrusted with a state?

Continue rationalizing nonsense.

Even if not for competence issues, remove your children from public space, how do you want the people to react to it? We worshipped your parents, now we will worship you and probably your children? This is a very dangerous path for a country where however qualified you are, a decent job is out of your reach. Na so some countries start, it has taken them to the place they didn't want to be.

There are thousands more qualified than those guys but didn't have the means to contest, there are possibly tens who contested against them but were edged out to nake room for 'Oga's son'. Elrufai son was literally imposed on the party leading to the current member to defect, yet you are still rationalizing.

Na we dey this same naija.

I genuinely don't think I should be having a conversation with you. Goodbye.
Re: Children Of Buhari, Osinbajo, DSS DG Included In APC Youth Campaign Council by Jostoman: 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Common you silly boy.
common silly girl.

(1) (Reply)

Only APC Carcass Is In Rivers - Wike / Peter Obi Writing Down Suggestions That Were Made To Him In Gombe / Vice-president Elect Kashim Shettima Meets IBB In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.