Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery (1794 Views)

How God Can Turn Your Misery Into Joy / Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo / Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nigerians are always moaning about how 'wicked' and 'evil' their leaders are. That their leaders are so unfeeling and so uncaring. There is a fundamental disjoint between Nigerians and their leaders and this is like when a man and his wife and their children are working at cross purposes, there can never be peace and progress in such a home. And this is the case of Nigeria, her leaders and the people

There is an evil country that is responsible for all your misery. This evil country has all your leaders by their balls. This evil country is the one that chooses your leaders for you and ensures that they do only what this evil country wants. Your leaders are like school boys who must obey whatever they are told by this evil country. Your leaders do not hate you, they are conscious of their posterity and want to do what is best for you but they are hamstrung, first by this evil country that reigns over them and gives them evil instructions perpetually, to pauperise and impoverish you, and turn your country into hell; and then by yourselves because you are evil people who have no sense of loyalty to the leaders that God has placed over you. This lack of loyalty and fidelity is what makes you easily deceived and betray-able, because your leaders know that if shít hits the fan they know you will betray them and not protect them, so they obey your oppressors. Because if they dare to disobey, the consequence is unmentionable

Revelation 17:18 KJV
And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

1 Like

Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
Revelation 17:16 KJV
And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whôre, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

Her judgment will come. It is the promise of God

1 Like

Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
Psalm 89:22-23 KJV
The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him. [23] And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him.

1 Like

Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 8:17am On Jan 14, 2023
Isaiah 14:3-7 KJV
And it shall come to pass in the day that the Lord shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,
[4] That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!
[5] The Lord hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.
[6] He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.
[7] The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing.
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 8:41am On Jan 14, 2023
If you want to train a pet to be wicked and uncaring, you will be doing wicked things to that pet, it will eventually become feral beast having no respect or regard for human beings or life generally.

This is what the whôre does to your leaders too.

In their quest for power, and to perpetuate themselves in office and in power, she gives evil conditions to them. She makes them do wicked and evil things to you while staying hidden in the background, unseen, all the time preaching human rights and rule of law to you, the plebeian. In the foreground, always forming the beautiful agent of love and morality.

She is completely evil and immoral, and has no love or respect for you, only hatred and a burning desire to destroy and completely obliterate you. That you suffer and die like a homeless hopeless mongrel dog is her entire life goal. The cockatrice, the fiery flying serpent, the whôre

May God punish you eternally, you and your useless toothless and hopeless dogs

Isaiah 14:29 KJV
Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

Isaiah 49:24-26 KJV
Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? [25] But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. [26] And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

1 Like

Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by sonmvayina(m): 9:12am On Jan 14, 2023
The who.re of Babylon is no other than Inanna. Lucifer herself..
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
Isaiah 14:8 KJV
Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.

1 Like

Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
Isaiah 47:6-10 KJV
I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.
[7] And thou saidst, I shall be a lady for ever: so that thou didst not lay these things to thy heart, neither didst remember the latter end of it.
[8] Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children:

[9] But these two things shall come to thee in a moment in one day, the loss of children, and widowhood: they shall come upon thee in their perfection for the multitude of thy sorceries, and for the great abundance of thine enchantments. [10] For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me.

He was wroth with us and took his eyes from us for only a moment, but see what you did to us in that period? You laid the yoke upon the ancient and treated us with great mercilessness. You will be recompensed, says the LORD

The great olosho

1 Like

Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
Revelation 17:15-18 KJV
And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whôre n sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. [16] And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whôre, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. [17] For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled. [18] And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

1 Like

Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
She will use the elections and the people that you are planning to vote as your leaders as nooses to further constrict your windpipe

1 Like

Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by caye(m): 7:23am On Jan 26, 2023
So...you write all these, and just don't want to mention the following:

1.England
2. USA
3. France
4. Switzerland
5. The ( fake) Israeli Jews

Or in summary, the Western Caucasian Empire + the Ashkenazi?

Are they not the ones corrupting the earth and Africa, choosing our rulers, perpetuating terrorism?

You didn't even have the boldness to say the truth?

2 Likes

Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 8:00am On Jan 26, 2023
caye:
So...you write all these, and just don't want to mention the following:

1.England
2. USA
3. France
4. Switzerland
5. The ( fake) Israeli Jews

Or in summary, the Western Caucasian Empire + the Ashkenazi?

Are they not the ones corrupting the earth and Africa, choosing our rulers, perpetuating terrorism?

You didn't even have the boldness to say the truth?

Lol. You have the boldness cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
Revelation 6:12-17 KJV
And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; [13] And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. [14] And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and
island were moved out of their places. [15] And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; [16] And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: [17] For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

The sixth seal and the wrath of the Lamb of God
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by collacon1: 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
collacon1:
I think it could be the result of someone's evil eye. Get rid of that as soon as possible.

This is your first comment on NL
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2023
This whôre has seduced all the kings of the earth and by her harlotry she reigns over them
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
Jeremiah 51:29 KJV
And the land shall tremble and sorrow: for every purpose of the Lord shall be performed against Babylon, to make the land of Babylon a desolation without an inhabitant.
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
One day your eyes will open and you will have an idea what the Anglo-American world power did to you. How they have ensured that you never grow, and that you live in poverty and mediocrity all your lives, in pain and in toil and in ridicule, how they have cornered all your wealth and turned all your leaders against you, so you're always blaming your leaders for being corrupt and unfeeling, and stealing all your money, you not knowing that they are under orders from this evil empire. Its just shows how myopic you are, 'our leaders' 'our leaders' 'our leaders' that's what you're always moaning, how come none of your leaders are good people according to you? All your good leaders are demonized before your very eyes and you also follow the devil and his agents to hurl stones at them, why won't they be loyal and obedient to the whôre when they know that you will not protect them?

You're evil! Evil Nigerians!
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by FxMasterz: 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2023
MrPresident1:
One day your eyes will open and you will have an idea what the Anglo-Americsn world power did to you. How they have ensured that you never grow, and that you live in poverty and mediocrity all your lives, in pain and in toil and in ridicule, how they have cornered all your wealth and turned all your leaders against you, so you're always blaming your leaders for being corrupt and unfeeling, and stealing all your money, you not knowing that they are under orders from this evil empire. Its just shows how myopic you are, 'our leaders' 'our leaders' 'our leaders' that's what you're always moaning, how come none of your leaders are good people according to you? All your good leaders are demonized before your very eyes and you also follow the devil and his agents to hurl stones at them, why won't they be loyal and obedient to the whôre when they know that you will not protect them?

Except you provide evidences to your claims. Do not expect anyone to believe you gullibly.
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
Revelation 18:7-13 KJV
How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
[8] Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.
[9] And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning
[10] Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
[11] And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:
[12] The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,
[13] And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

Obadiah 1:3-4 KJV
The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?
[4] Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the Lord.
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
MrPresident1:
One day your eyes will open and you will have an idea what the Anglo-American world power did to you. How they have ensured that you never grow, and that you live in poverty and mediocrity all your lives, in pain and in toil and in ridicule, how they have cornered all your wealth and turned all your leaders against you, so you're always blaming your leaders for being corrupt and unfeeling, and stealing all your money, you not knowing that they are under orders from this evil empire. Its just shows how myopic you are, 'our leaders' 'our leaders' 'our leaders' that's what you're always moaning, how come none of your leaders are good people according to you? All your good leaders are demonized before your very eyes and you also follow the devil and his agents to hurl stones at them, why won't they be loyal and obedient to the whôre when they know that you will not protect them?

Williams and Harry fighting over who owns you wicked Nigerians. Foolish people who think they are wise. Surrender to the LORD and he will redeem you from slavery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5L_yEUvlw4

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/jan/11/william-harry-africa-colonial-princes-continent

The Elephants, the Giraffes, and even you! You belong to either Harry or Williams! Did you not read that they are trading in slaves and in the souls of men? Revelation 18:23?

1 Like

Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by tctrills: 6:51am On Jan 31, 2023
MrPresident1:

Williams and Harry fighting over who owns you wicked Nigerians. Foolish people who think they are wise. Surrender to the LORD and he will redeem you from slavery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5L_yEUvlw4

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/jan/11/william-harry-africa-colonial-princes-continent

The Elephants, the Giraffes, and even you! You belong to either Harry or Williams! Did you not read that they are trading in slaves and in the souls of men? Revelation 18:23?
This one would keep writing nonsense. No wonder no one takes him serious. You just want to be relevant by fire by force.

1 Like

Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 6:55am On Jan 31, 2023
tctrills:

This one would keep writing nonsense. No wonder no one takes him serious. You just want to be relevant by fire by force.

Iti-bobo cheesy the captives of the mighty will be redeemed, it is the promise of the LORD our God
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by tctrills: 7:03am On Jan 31, 2023
MrPresident1:

Iti-bobo cheesy the captives of the mighty will be redeemed, it is the promise of the LORD our God

Loool we don't take you serious. Keep fooling yourself.

2 Likes

Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 7:09am On Jan 31, 2023
tctrills:

Loool we don't take you serious. Keep fooling yourself.

My boy iti, why are you lolling, and who's 'we'? tongue

iti, you mean you do not believe that the captives of the mighty will be redeemed? You don't believe that the LORD will arise mightily in the behalf of the dearly beloved of his soul, to redeem his elect? iti, if they like, they should go and build their fortress inside solid rock in the highest mountains, thence the LORD will bring them down!

The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?
[4] Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the Lord.

They are buying and selling slaves, trading in the souls of men, would the LORD not come down and recompense this?
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by tctrills: 7:44am On Jan 31, 2023
MrPresident1:

My boy iti, why are you lolling, and who's 'we'? tongue

iti, you mean you do not believe that the captives of the mighty will be redeemed? You don't believe that the LORD will arise mightily in the behalf of the dearly beloved of his soul, to redeem his elect? iti, if they like, they should go and build their fortress inside solid rock in the highest mountains, thence the LORD will bring them down!

They are buying and selling slaves, trading in the souls of men, would the LORD not come down and recompense this?
The false man loool

1 Like

Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 7:48am On Jan 31, 2023
tctrills:

The false man loool

iti tongue
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by tctrills: 8:26am On Jan 31, 2023
MrPresident1:

iti tongue
bad guy

1 Like

Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 8:22am On Feb 01, 2023
Servants of doG postponing great tribulation into the future

God punish all of you!
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
tongue tongue
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by tctrills: 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
MrPresident1:
tongue tongue
You want to force this nonsense to trend. The hustle is real Mr fake
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
tctrills:

You want to force this nonsense to trend. The hustle is real Mr fake

Trend in Religion section? Nahh. Nothing trends here. This forum and especially this religion section is dead. We just trying to make anyone who stumbles here to see who is behind their misery. The people that give orders to Buhari that he must follow including all the satanic policies, including this present cashless policy trouble all over the nation. The Bible says:

Revelation 17:15 KJV
And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whôre sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

You can see how the Bible interprets 'waters' - it is nations and peoples, and the whôre sits and reigns over them all

Revelation 17:18 KJV
And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

The whôre reigns over the kings of the earth who now reign over their own people. So anything the whôre wants the rulers to do, they must do it otherwise she will replace them. God has given them all into her hands until her time is fulfilled when she must be judged

Revelation 17:16 KJV
And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the LovePeddler, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

The whôre is behind all Nigeria's misery

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do People Become Atheist. / Muslim Cleric Voices Anger Over Pastor Oritsejafor's Comments / Pseudonymous Writings In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.