Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This (5438 Views)

The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out / Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East / They Are All Igbos, Make Dem Give Igbo Man The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by Tissaia(f): 6:29am On Feb 28, 2023
Tinubu wining might be better than Atiku wining... What they hate the most is Islam
So, Muslim Muslim ticket wining is awesome. They Obi_idiots are responsible for Tinubu wining anyways. Obi_idiots let celebrate tinubu's victory together

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 28, 2023
Please winners don’t react this way, let’s allow the losers to express their feelings while hoping they’ll calm down in no distant time

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by Doracity82(m): 6:37am On Feb 28, 2023
That hatred you have for igbos will destroy you and your wretched family. Tribal bigot

139 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by Telekinetic: 6:42am On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:
Tinubu wining might be better than Atiku wining... What they hate the most is Islam
So, Muslim Muslim ticket wining is awesome. They Obi_idiots are responsible for Tinubu wining anyways. Obi_idiots let celebrate tinubu's victory together
Lol… See Afon.já Mozulem pig 🐷 huffing, puffing and oinking. Atleast the least Igbo is better than you, your family and generations you’ll never have!

See fools that can’t even sight the moon on their own, something my 2 months old pup does when he howls.

You better go back to that masalashi where you splashed your brains all over the floor and pick up the pieces before you quote me. Walking barfbags! 🤮

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by Tissaia(f): 6:42am On Feb 28, 2023
Doracity82:
That hatred you have for igbos will destroy you and your wretched family. Tribal bigot
projection. You people started the whole tribalism thing when you killed sardauna and tafawa balewa

11 Likes

Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by Tissaia(f): 6:45am On Feb 28, 2023
Telekinetic:

Lol… See Afon.já Mozulem pig 🐷 huffing, puffing and oinking. Atleast the least Igbo is better than you, your family and generations you’ll never have!

See fools that can’t even sight the moon on their own, something my 2 months old pup does when he howls.

You better go back to that masalashi where you splashed your brains all over the floor and pick up the pieces before you quote me. Walking barfbags! 🤮
grin wow! How do you carry this hatred inside you and be surviving. I don't think you're living healthy with this kind of heavy dark energy inside you.

6 Likes

Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by Alaigbopress: 6:46am On Feb 28, 2023
The Igbos You are hating are progressing, marrying, Buying cars, buying Lands and building beautiful houses at your backyard. Just check yourself and tell me an Igbo man you are better than.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by FatherOfJesus: 6:48am On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:
The question still boils down to: will Tinubu make our lives better?
That's you And I. If he doesn't, then who will become the loser?

10 Likes

Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by Telekinetic: 6:49am On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:
grin wow! How do you carry this hatred inside you and be surviving. I don't think you're living healthy with kind kind of heavy dark energy inside you.
Lol… See who’s talking about hatred?? Remind me again the topic of your post! Like I said earn the right to quote me by sighting the moon at your local masalashi first. That is if you survive the total obliteration of the Afon.ja race by your Fulani masters for defiling their rules.

Una feel say una go come Nairaland post nonsense we go continue to dey look una.

10 Likes

Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by Tissaia(f): 6:51am On Feb 28, 2023
Alaigbopress:
The Igbos You are hating are progressing, marrying, Buying cars, buying Lands and building beautiful houses at your backyard. Just check yourself and tell me an Igbo man you are better than.
namdi kanu... Hear me out... dude is in prison and sick

5 Likes

Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by gidgiddy: 6:53am On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:

But if the same Igbos say they want to go their way as Biafra, it will be people like you that will want to pick up gun and fight war

Why do you want to be in the same country with those you hate?

8 Likes

Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by SpatialKing(m): 6:54am On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:

The question is
Did Tinubu lose Lagos?
If the answer is yes

Then everything you have said doesn't matter

So are you saying we have 582, 454 and more Igbos in Lagos?

Next flash even has president Your hero Tinubu can't do anything to Igbos in Lagos...
He is now a boneless Fulani slave dog...
Remember 8 or 4 years will come and go
Tinubu administration will still end
Nigeria will remain
Igbos will remine

So live with it.

Moreover Tinubu will be the president of Nigeria and must work for Nigerians.
He must allocate projects to the states and regions that didn't vote him including South East..

3 Likes

Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:55am On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:
So, Muslim Muslim ticket wining is awesome.

Are you just finding out?

So you thought tribe is our problem? We are taught that all men are of God so we don't care about tribe - that's even foolish.

But Islam is from hell. 90% muslims are damned, 10% more first burn for long in purgatory before any hope of eternal life.

Whosoever dies in islam, paganism, judaism is damned for all eternity.

1 Our Father, 1 Hail Mary for all Nigerian Christians.

3 Likes

Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by MadamExcellency: 6:56am On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:
So, Muslim Muslim ticket wining is awesome. They Obi_idiots are responsible for Tinubu wining anyways. Obi_idiots let's celebrate tinubu's victory together

Islam is not the problem but Fulani supremacy. Fulanis are using Islam to subjugate other major and minor tribes in Nigeria

Tinubu is a million times better than Atiku and any Fulani succeeding another Fulani.

Nigeria is not a Fulani enclave. A person's religion can change but Fulani's century plan to make Nigeria her enclave and Souther Nigeria their second-hand citizen is dead with Tinubu as president.

2 Likes

Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by Telekinetic: 6:56am On Feb 28, 2023
Alaigbopress:
The fact is that the last person that will ever suffer is the Igbo man. Anything you throw at him he will send back at you in triple folds.

I just don’t even understand where there hatred is always coming from? They keep shouting Igbos should leave Lagos like they don’t know the reason why the ports exist is because of the people the só love to hate.

Dem feel say na by dropshipping and selling boxers on WhatsApp with free overnight f.uck included with delivery 🤣

3 Likes

Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by haffaze777(m): 7:00am On Feb 28, 2023
Thread for mikano and obedience to kill each other.

Make we agbadorian be spectator

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by FarahAideed: 7:02am On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:
Useless Obidients..they are too dull

2 Likes

Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by SpatialKing(m): 7:02am On Feb 28, 2023
Telekinetic:

The fact is that the last person that will ever suffer is the Igbo man. Anything you throw at him he will send back at you in triple folds.

I just don’t even understand where there hatred is always coming from? They keep shouting Igbos should leave Lagos like they don’t know the reason why the ports exist is because of the people the só love to hate.

Dem feel say na by dropshipping and selling boxers on WhatsApp with free overnight f.uck included with delivery 🤣

Don't mind them are still in shock..

Tinubu will be the president of Nigeria and must work for Nigerians.

He must allocate projects to the states that didn't vote him

1 Like

Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by Galaxydon1(m): 7:08am On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:
please go wash your smelling private private first before talking to us, i can perceive the foul odor here.

2 Likes

Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by Bizibi(m): 7:14am On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:
projection. You people started the whole tribalism thing when you killed sardauna and tafawa balewa
retards on nairaland
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by Denoh68: 7:16am On Feb 28, 2023
ME, I HAVE MADE UP MY MIND.
1.I CAN'T LIVE IN YORUBALAND LAND.
2.I CAN'T GIVE MY MOMEY TO AN HAUSA BEGGER.

1 Like

Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by hammerT: 7:16am On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:

SHARING A COUNTRY WITH YOU MAKE MY HEART BOIL.

WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO GO AND BE A COUNTRY WITHOUT THE IGBOS?
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by SHINJA: 7:17am On Feb 28, 2023
If truly the op is a woman I really do pity her..If a Muslim-muslim happened to Nigeria..All Nigeria women will regret being a woman...

Islam is against women freedom ...

Tinubu will never rule this country

God bless Southsouth and Southwest..
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by Madmohamed123: 7:19am On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:
the way I hate your people soon I will start to do the right thing to them
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:23am On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:
Yenefer you have running from pillar to post since yesterday, pooing on your yourself.

You should really go home now.

You hate yorubas with a passion and you hate igbos with a passion.

My dear, just remember that you are still an abooki.
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by Heavensent01(m): 7:25am On Feb 28, 2023
Denoh68:
ME, I HAVE MADE UP MY MIND.
1.I CAN'T LIVE IN YORUBALAND LAND.
2.I CAN'T GIVE MY MOMEY TO AN HAUSA BEGGER.

please don't live in Yoruba land, live in your region, you mummies are not needed

4 Likes

Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by mytime24(f): 7:29am On Feb 28, 2023
Anybody that supported Evil party bcus of tribe, let d evil 1st locate his/her family after this election
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by Doracity82(m): 7:33am On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:
and you dey the time when those people are killed abi.... Just continue
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 7:38am On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:
you're obviously a Fulani ..

Why should your master Atiku win?

Are you mard
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 7:39am On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:
demented Fulani is yapping .

Give am space , her saliva is spilling everywhere
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by OfficialAPCNig: 7:40am On Feb 28, 2023
You hate Igbo. You hate Yoruba.

Too much negative energy for one person. Tinibu didn't retire your beloved Atiku, PO did.

That reality will always hunt you for the rest of your life.

For the East, PO will forever be worshipped for destroying PDP and liberating the people.
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by Exclusive101: 7:40am On Feb 28, 2023
Sebi others no de buy cars no progress we de stand still or on reverse
Alaigbopress:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Don't Lie, What Money Cannot Buy! / it is two countries..-- AdeMusiwa / GEJ At The Notorious Camp Five Creek In 2007 To Plead With The Millitants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.