Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,994 members, 7,852,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

2023: Why The G5 Will Never Endorse Any Candidate Uniformly. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why The G5 Will Never Endorse Any Candidate Uniformly. (1394 Views)

Nigerians believe in Tinubu, PDP G5 Will Support Him Again In 2027 - Ortom / Bashir Ahmad: The G5 Governors Gave Us A Fantastic Offer, We Will Work Together / Edo 2020: Dangote Says He Did Not Endorse Any Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why The G5 Will Never Endorse Any Candidate Uniformly. by mrvitalis(m): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
Moh247:

Northwest and SouthWest hold the ace, followed by North Central... Kwankwaso and Obi are simply Political neutralizer

Lol you lack basic maths skills

Net votes >>>>> total votes
Re: 2023: Why The G5 Will Never Endorse Any Candidate Uniformly. by NwaMamaIwota(f): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
mrvitalis:

Keep focusing on that ignoring North being divided

Buhari got 85% of core north yet won by 2.5 million can your candidates get 40% of core north ? Absolutely no candidate can right now

Obi is taken over south south , if he gets 75% of south south , 90% of south east ( with high voters turn out ) 40% of middle belt and 30% of south west

Plus good Showing in Adamawa, Kaduna and taraba

I don't see how obi won't win this ...I just don't see it
fact

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why The G5 Will Never Endorse Any Candidate Uniformly. by sapele914(m): 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Buluba buu-luuu bulaba
I guess he was filled with the tongue of fire just like your pastor, or do you understand reverend when he is speaking in tongues?
Re: 2023: Why The G5 Will Never Endorse Any Candidate Uniformly. by southsouthking(m): 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
sapele914:
Vote Batman & Shettima.

Snake and Monkey don chop our money tire, now you want me to vote for Bat?
Naaaaa.
Re: 2023: Why The G5 Will Never Endorse Any Candidate Uniformly. by sapele914(m): 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
southsouthking:

Snake and Monkey don chop our money tire, now you want me to vote for Bat?
Naaaaa.
Please let Judas Peter Obi stop deceiving the youths, even his own statesmen of Anambra have rejected the selfish Betrayer.
Re: 2023: Why The G5 Will Never Endorse Any Candidate Uniformly. by Moh247: 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
mrvitalis:

Keep focusing on that ignoring North being divided

Buhari got 85% of core north yet won by 2.5 million can your candidates get 40% of core north ? Absolutely no candidate can right now

Obi is taken over south south , if he gets 75% of south south , 90% of south east ( with high voters turn out ) 40% of middle belt and 30% of south west

Plus good Showing in Adamawa, Kaduna and taraba

I don't see how obi won't win this ...I just don't see it

Tinubu from a ruling APC controling FG and 21 states

Do you really think you can wrestle Jagaban in his strong hold Northwest, SouthWest and NorthCentral
Re: 2023: Why The G5 Will Never Endorse Any Candidate Uniformly. by southsouthking(m): 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
sapele914:
Please let Judas Peter Obi stop deceiving the youths, even his own statesmen of Anambra have rejected the selfish Betrayer.

When you say statesman, could you please mention up to 3 statesmen who rejected Peter Gregory Obi the Saviour of our dear Nigerians from Urchins and Agbadorians?
Re: 2023: Why The G5 Will Never Endorse Any Candidate Uniformly. by Joevics(m): 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
it's very simple.
clash of interest

G5 governors are
Wike
Ortom
Ugwuanyi
Seyi Makinde
Okezie

Now let's analyse this.

Apart from Wike, either each of the remaining g5 member has endorsed his candidate or we already knew where the votes from the state are going.

Seyi Makinde: has tactically endorsed Tinubu as expected.
Makinde didn't endorse Tinubu. The TInubu media team just like always teisted what he said to suit their narrative.
- Makinde has a lot to lose by endorsing APC. No strong LP guber Candidate.
- Wike has a lot to lose by endorsing APC. No strong LP guber Candidate.
- Ortom has a lot to lose by endorsing APC.
- Ugwuanyi and Okezie has APC and LP to contend with in their states. So they'll have to choose.
Re: 2023: Why The G5 Will Never Endorse Any Candidate Uniformly. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
Moh247:

Tinubu from a ruling APC controling FG and 21 states

Do you really think you can wrestle Jagaban in his strong hold Northwest, SouthWest and NorthCentral
So Northwest will leave their son Kwankwanso and vote tinubu.Northcentral that's mainly Christains would vote Muslim Muslim ticket because of babablu? Keep hoping on rigging
Re: 2023: Why The G5 Will Never Endorse Any Candidate Uniformly. by Kennyprince: 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
No matter which candidate Ortom endorses, the Rev father is the next be ur governor
Re: 2023: Why The G5 Will Never Endorse Any Candidate Uniformly. by NothingDoMe: 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
it's very simple.
clash of interest

G5 governors are
Wike
Ortom
Ugwuanyi
Seyi Makinde
Okezie

Now let's analyse this.

Apart from Wike, either each of the remaining g5 member has endorsed his candidate or we already knew where the votes from the state are going.

Ortom: has openly endorsed Obi.
you don't expect Ortom to endorse Tinubu do you ?
his main opponent the rev Fr is fast growing in popularity so him endorsing Tinubu means that his principal will loose to APC in governorship election.
so he endorsed Obi making it easier for him to get the support of Obidients in Benue for his candidate.

Okezie and Ugwuanyi: lol to me who these governors endorsed is irrelevant because except you're deceiving yourself you'll know where SE is going in terms of vote.

Wike: in my own opinion this is the real G5 here and whenever Tinubu's camp mean G5 they're referring to Wike.
for now nobody knows who Wike will work for forget the speculation.
but on analysis Wike will either keep his cards close till election day or close to election or endorse Obi because Wike choosing a Muslim-Muslim ticket invalidates all his fight against Atiku.
so unless he wants people to see the fight as a personal matter he won't endorse Muslim-Muslim ticket.

This is soley my opinion.
Makes sense. I wish more neutral opinions will get to front page. It is majorly anti-obi opinions because it generates more traffic cheesy
Re: 2023: Why The G5 Will Never Endorse Any Candidate Uniformly. by NothingDoMe: 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kyase:
So you get sense like this. grin

But I think Wike will work for Tinubu
Wike is an ambitious human and knows, Tinubu is more likely to win the presidency than Obi
Makes no sense for Wike to support Muslim-Muslim ticket. Same Wike declared rivers a Christian state.

Wike relies on his people for strength forget all the shouting. He will NEVER go against their wishes. Last person who did that was Amechi. Where's Amechi now? How many help Buhari don help Amechi career since he dey power?

Tinubu help Wike my foot. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why The G5 Will Never Endorse Any Candidate Uniformly. by Larryton(m): 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
it's very simple.
clash of interest

G5 governors are
Wike
Ortom
Ugwuanyi
Seyi Makinde
Okezie

Now let's analyse this.

Ortom: has openly endorsed Obi.
you don't expect Ortom to endorse Tinubu do you ?
his main opponent the rev Fr is fast growing in popularity so him endorsing Tinubu means that his principal will loose to APC in governorship election.
so he endorsed Obi making it easier for him to get the support of Obidients in Benue for his candidate.

Okezie and Ugwuanyi: lol to me who these governors endorsed is irrelevant because except you're deceiving yourself you'll know where SE is going in terms of vote.

Wike: in my own opinion this is the real G5 here and whenever Tinubu's camp mean G5 they're referring to Wike.
for now nobody knows who Wike will work for forget the speculation.
but on analysis Wike will either keep his cards close till election day or close to election or endorse Obi because Wike choosing a Muslim-Muslim ticket invalidates all his fight against Atiku.
so unless he wants people to see the fight as a personal matter he won't endorse Muslim-Muslim ticket.

This is soley my opinion.

Nice one
Re: 2023: Why The G5 Will Never Endorse Any Candidate Uniformly. by Kyase(m): 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
let's wait and see.

Wike is fighting Atiku because he feels that it's improper to field another northerner
so Wike endorsing Tinubu Muslim-Muslim ticket is as good as endorsing Atiku because they're the same thing.

So you think Politician have shame abi grin
Re: 2023: Why The G5 Will Never Endorse Any Candidate Uniformly. by Gunayo(m): 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
sapele914:
It doesn’t matter who Wike endorses, Pdp is winning Rivers State, same goes for Delta,, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Edo & Cross Rivers State.
PDP will win all the southern states you hear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ango Abdullahi: Elrufai And APC Governors Can't Help Tinubu In The North / Peter Obi Became Emotional And Cried Again In Enugu..what A Man With Empathy / Can The US Provide Witnesses To Testify Against Tinubu Narcotic Drug Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.