Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Can The US Provide Witnesses To Testify Against Tinubu Narcotic Drug Deals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can The US Provide Witnesses To Testify Against Tinubu Narcotic Drug Deals (1375 Views)

Tinubu's Narcotic Conviction: A HUGE Moral Burden On Supreme Courts Justices / Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court / Over 500 Witnesses To Testify For Ganduje At Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The US Provide Witnesses To Testify Against Tinubu Narcotic Drug Deals by Ofunaofu: 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
That Tinubu is a Notorious narcotic drug trafficker is a fact

That he forfeited over $460, 000 of drug proceeds to the US government is also a fact

Infact, Tinubu himself have never denied that he is a drug lord, recently when the issue of his eligibility to contest for the president of Nigeria came up, Bayo onanuga, his man friday said that Tinubu drug trafficking deals happened over Ten years ago.

Now, will the US provide witnesses to testify against Tinubu when the issue is called up at law court
Re: Can The US Provide Witnesses To Testify Against Tinubu Narcotic Drug Deals by Ikaeniyan0: 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
The USA already said tinubu has never been convicted for any drug related case in the USA

7 Likes

Re: Can The US Provide Witnesses To Testify Against Tinubu Narcotic Drug Deals by Ofunaofu: 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The USA already said tinubu has never been convicted for any drug related case in the USA

Can you please provide evidence to back up this claim

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can The US Provide Witnesses To Testify Against Tinubu Narcotic Drug Deals by Ofunaofu: 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
ladiguy:

You no get sense... why you no ask you elders before coming online......do you guys read at all? Do you dig into history?

But I only ask a harmless question which is,
"Can The US Provide Witnesses To Testify Against Tinubu Narcotic Drug Deals?"

1 Like

Re: Can The US Provide Witnesses To Testify Against Tinubu Narcotic Drug Deals by rickpat(m): 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
the US this,the US that...this same US has a former president facing criminal charges(34 count charge) ranging from tax invasion,hush money, falsification of documents,felony etc....

US call una to help them?..Nigeria face your problems...if tinubu being president is the problem,why not face it?..as useless as nigerian POLITICANS are..they still have supporters... rubbish...it will be better for you to tell the US to provide Nigeria with a benefitting president from the USA

5 Likes

Re: Can The US Provide Witnesses To Testify Against Tinubu Narcotic Drug Deals by Ikaeniyan0: 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Can you please provide evidence to back up this claim
https://www.newtelegraphng.com/us-embassys-letter-clearing-tinubu-of-conviction-over-drug-cases-in-america-resurfaces/#:~:text=%E2%80%9CThe%20FBI%20never%20charged%20Tinubu,barred%20from%20entering%20the%20US.

2 Likes

Re: Can The US Provide Witnesses To Testify Against Tinubu Narcotic Drug Deals by Ofunaofu: 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
https://www.newtelegraphng.com/us-embassys-letter-clearing-tinubu-of-conviction-over-drug-cases-in-america-resurfaces/#:~:text=%E2%80%9CThe%20FBI%20never%20charged%20Tinubu,barred%20from%20entering%20the%20US.

This is fake
Re: Can The US Provide Witnesses To Testify Against Tinubu Narcotic Drug Deals by idealogical: 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Unfortunately, non of you people's questions are harmless because your questions are mostly meaningless and portrays people with no sense of what they are even talking about.

1 Like

Re: Can The US Provide Witnesses To Testify Against Tinubu Narcotic Drug Deals by Ikaeniyan0: 10:48pm On Apr 07, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Can The US Provide Witnesses To Testify Against Tinubu Narcotic Drug Deals by caprock(m): 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2023
When last did Tinubu travel to the United States? He must be avoiding USA.
Ofunaofu:

1 Like

Re: Can The US Provide Witnesses To Testify Against Tinubu Narcotic Drug Deals by Ofunaofu: 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Did you even go through the link at all?

Well, this is two other source

https://independent.ng/u-s-embassys-letter-absolving-tinubu-of-conviction-of-drug-cases-in-america-resurfaces/

https://prnigeria.com/2022/11/17/fact-check-tinubu/

What makes you think that whenever a Nigeria newspaper carry a news, that news is credible

Are you not aware that what these news agencies practice is what we call brown envelope journalism
Re: Can The US Provide Witnesses To Testify Against Tinubu Narcotic Drug Deals by Ikaeniyan0: 10:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:

What makes you think that whenever a Nigeria newspaper carry a news, that news is credible

Are you not aware that what these news agencies practice is what we call brown envelope journalism
So all the news agency collected brown envelope and release a false statement by the US embassy?

3 Likes

Re: Can The US Provide Witnesses To Testify Against Tinubu Narcotic Drug Deals by idealogical: 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:

You are a confused human being

America said the man has no criminal record in their country, but you sitting here in Nigeria knows more than America and the FBI.

You people need to do more reading and comprehension instead of rejoicing in ignorance and peddling fake rubbish all over the place

4 Likes

Re: Can The US Provide Witnesses To Testify Against Tinubu Narcotic Drug Deals by Ofunaofu: 11:05pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
So all the news agency collected brown envelope and release a false statement by the US embassy?

It's very possible

Someone can emerge from nowhere with a letter purportedly emanating from the US embassy then a Nigerian newspaper will carry the news without even verifying it's authenticity

It happens severally
Re: Can The US Provide Witnesses To Testify Against Tinubu Narcotic Drug Deals by Ofunaofu: 11:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
idealogical:

America said the man has no criminal record in their country, but you sitting here in Nigeria knows more than America and the FBI.

You people need to do more reading and comprehension instead of rejoicing in ignorance and peddling fake rubbish all over the place

He has no criminal record but Bayo onanuga said that Tinubu's narcotic drug deals happened over Ten years ago

FFK have on several occasions called Tinubu a drug lord

You want to say that you know better than the above mentioned individuals who are Tinubu's inner caucus members

1 Like

Re: Can The US Provide Witnesses To Testify Against Tinubu Narcotic Drug Deals by Ikaeniyan0: 11:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:

It's very possible

Someone can emerge from nowhere with a letter purportedly emanating from the US embassy then a Nigerian newspaper will carry the news without even verifying it's authenticity

It happens severally
Lol

It was the IGP of the Nigerian Police that wrote to the US

And he was giving a reply by the US embassy.

I doubt you take a look at the source i shared with you

This article was written in 2003, go through it

https://allafrica.com/stories/200302110527.html

4 Likes

Re: Can The US Provide Witnesses To Testify Against Tinubu Narcotic Drug Deals by Ofunaofu: 11:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Lol

It was the IGP of the Nigerian Police that wrote to the US

And he was giving a reply by the US embassy.

I doubt you take a look at the source i shared with you

This article was written in 2003, go through it

https://allafrica.com/stories/200302110527.html

Guy please let's not go back and forth with this issue

Bayo onanuga and FFK have on several occasions confirmed that Tinubu is a drug lord, these individuals are Tinubu's inner caucus members and they so much
Re: Can The US Provide Witnesses To Testify Against Tinubu Narcotic Drug Deals by idealogical: 12:19am On Apr 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

He has no criminal record but Bayo onanuga said that Tinubu's narcotic drug deals happened over Ten years ago

FFK have on several occasions called Tinubu a drug lord

You want to say that you know better than the above mentioned individuals who are Tinubu's inner caucus members

So, Onanuga and FFK know more than the US government and they have better access to criminal records in the US than the US government and the FBI?

Where is the sense in your post?

Do you not see how ridiculous and low you sound?

Going by the title of the thread, the US and the FBI as your witness means you will get the same response, Tinubu has no criminal record and he was never convicted so when you go to court, will you call Onanuga and FFK to contradict the US?

Going back and forth with some of you is like going back and forth with kindergarten children with an underdeveloped sense of reasoning.

5 Likes

Re: Can The US Provide Witnesses To Testify Against Tinubu Narcotic Drug Deals by Ofunaofu: 12:21am On Apr 08, 2023
idealogical:

So, Onanuga and FFK know more than the US government and they have better access to criminal records in the US than the US government and the FBI?

Where is the sense in your post?

Do you not see how ridiculous and low you sound?

Going by the title of the thread, the US and the FBI as your witness means you will get the same response, Tinubu has no criminal record and he was never convicted so when you go to court, will you call Onanuga and FFK to contradict the US?

Going back and forth with some of you is like going back and forth with kindergarten children with an underdeveloped sense of reasoning.

You don't have brain

Because if you did , you would have realised that I only mentioned Bayo onanuga and FFK in response to comment by a nlder
Re: Can The US Provide Witnesses To Testify Against Tinubu Narcotic Drug Deals by Raskimonojendor: 12:24am On Apr 08, 2023
caprock:
When last did Tinubu travel to the United States? He must be avoiding USA.
Yet they gave him visa which I believe is to expire in November this year.. Yet he was in the USA for Obama's nomination acceptance speech. Even the US ambassador to Nigeria visited him several times during the runup to the presidential election.

3 Likes

Re: Can The US Provide Witnesses To Testify Against Tinubu Narcotic Drug Deals by idealogical: 12:36am On Apr 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

You don't have brain

Because if you did , you would have realised that I only mentioned Bayo onanuga and FFK in response to comment by a nlder

Sadly, your brain quickly forgot that you quoted me with the same lame rubbish.

I think you are either permanently confused, drunk, or just acting dumb.

Again, who will you call a witness? The US or FFK or Onanuga?

You peopel always live up to what they call you, and never fails.

2 Likes

Re: Can The US Provide Witnesses To Testify Against Tinubu Narcotic Drug Deals by press9jatv: 1:09am On Apr 08, 2023
Tinubu is in deep trouble, he will never escape the judgement that will be passed out from the court of justice in the USA
Re: Can The US Provide Witnesses To Testify Against Tinubu Narcotic Drug Deals by leanonme82: 1:14am On Apr 08, 2023
Is it an election tribunal or a criminal trial? cheesy

If it is a criminal trial where is the crime? Hasnt that case been closed and the criminals involved convicted already? What new crime and what new witnesses will be heard?

Are u guys just dense?

1 Like

Re: Can The US Provide Witnesses To Testify Against Tinubu Narcotic Drug Deals by Ofunaofu: 1:15am On Apr 08, 2023
idealogical:

Sadly, your brain quickly forgot that you quoted me with the same lame rubbish.

I think you are either permanently confused, drunk, or just acting dumb.

Again, who will you call a witness? The US or FFK or Onanuga?

You peopel always live up to what they call you, and never fails.

So you are the one I quoted

Seriously you are not feeling too well, get yourself some medicine
Re: Can The US Provide Witnesses To Testify Against Tinubu Narcotic Drug Deals by Gbogbowa: 1:42am On Apr 08, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
when news is not coming from punch and neswatch then tell magazine back then dont believe it

1 Like

Re: Can The US Provide Witnesses To Testify Against Tinubu Narcotic Drug Deals by idealogical: 2:07am On Apr 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

So you are the one I quoted

Seriously you are not feeling too well, get yourself some medicine

Stay away from drugs.
Re: Can The US Provide Witnesses To Testify Against Tinubu Narcotic Drug Deals by Ikaeniyan0: 6:24am On Apr 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Guy please let's not go back and forth with this issue

Bayo onanuga and FFK have on several occasions confirmed that Tinubu is a drug lord, these individuals are Tinubu's inner caucus members and they so much
I'm showing you evidence direct from the US embassy saying tinubu have never been prosecuted for a drug crime in the USA

But If you choose to believe Bayo and FFK, no wahala

1 Like

Re: Can The US Provide Witnesses To Testify Against Tinubu Narcotic Drug Deals by SalamRushdie: 7:08am On Apr 08, 2023
If they testify what would happen? See we need to start getting serious Tinubu is your next president , if you didn't want him then you should have voted for Atiku not Obi..The day you said you will waste your vote for Obi is the day you chose Tinubu as your next president
Re: Can The US Provide Witnesses To Testify Against Tinubu Narcotic Drug Deals by babyfaceafrica: 7:10am On Apr 08, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I'm showing you evidence direct from the US embassy saying tinubu have never been prosecuted for a drug crime in the USA

You get time o.. Ignore that guy and muuve

1 Like

Re: Can The US Provide Witnesses To Testify Against Tinubu Narcotic Drug Deals by Ofunaofu: 7:17am On Apr 08, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

I chose to believe the words of Bayo onanuga and FFK more than a letter purportedly emanating from the US embassy because that letter is fake

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu On Botox Injection / Since Tribunal Started, Only 2 Of Your ‘50 Witnesses’ Have Testified, INEC To LP / Why Did Obi Fail To Prove How He Won?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.