Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Advice: Which Business Can I Do Next Year - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice: Which Business Can I Do Next Year (613 Views)

Advice! Which Is More Lucratiue? Plumbing, Paint, Wood Or Electrical Materials / Advice: Which Business Can I Start With 50k And Make Good Profit As A Guy / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice: Which Business Can I Do Next Year by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
Guys, reasonable advice. I was actually a guy who has a lot of passion for business in the past, and I have pushed many of my friends to start theirs, but after life happened and I don't have cash and I started teaching to raise funds. I don't have any ounce of PASSION left in me again for any business. As a guy can I start POS business as someone advice or Buy Okada to ride, though I don't like riding bike. Or go into farming. Farming won't be easy as a starter too. No land or anything, it will cost a lot to rent and transport since I am in the city. Anyone should kindly come to my aid. Teaching has drained me, all Ideas I do have has gone.

Addendum: I don't have up to 400, 000
Re: Advice: Which Business Can I Do Next Year by blazepascal(m): 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
Abeg where is the thegridpiller
Re: Advice: Which Business Can I Do Next Year by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
blazepascal:
Abeg where is the thegridpiller

And who is that boss?
Re: Advice: Which Business Can I Do Next Year by FreshFarmAgro: 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
Don't do business with high risks on such low amount.

I started my poultry and farming business, just to get it stabilized i've spent 2 M.

Find who knows the road and follow. This is the best advice I can give you
Re: Advice: Which Business Can I Do Next Year by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
FreshFarmAgro:
Don't do business with high risks on such low amount.

I started my poultry and farming business, just to get it stabilized i've spent 2 M.

Find who knows the road and follow. This is the best advice I can give you

How can I contact you brother.
Re: Advice: Which Business Can I Do Next Year by FreshFarmAgro: 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
TEMINIKANSOSO:

How can I contact you brother.

0 8 1 2 1 6 5 0 0 4 0

1 Like

Re: Advice: Which Business Can I Do Next Year by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 11:19am On Dec 30, 2022
TEMINIKANSOSO:
Guys, reasonable advice. I was actually a guy who has a lot of passion for business in the past, and I have pushed many of my friends to start theirs, but after life happened and I don't have cash and I started teaching to raise funds. I don't have any ounce of PASSION left in me again for any business. As a guy can I start POS business as someone advice or Buy Okada to ride, though I don't like riding bike. Or go into farming. Farming won't be easy as a starter too. No land or anything, it will cost a lot to rent and transport since I am in the city. Anyone should kindly come to my aid. Teaching has drained me, all Ideas I do have has gone.

. Never too late.
Re: Advice: Which Business Can I Do Next Year by Prosperity4All: 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
TEMINIKANSOSO:

The passion is still there. But due to the previous failures you are just too scared. The fear is not bad, but you must get rid of it fast. All you need is to Trust in the Almighty God and none other.
Transport will be my advice to you. However Keke, not Bike.
The N400k will go a long way in acquiring a Keke. If you are technically minded then you can safely buy a Nigerian used. If not get a new one on HP using the funds you have as down payment.
Hope this helps a bit.
Wishing all reading this a healthy and successful 2023.
God is Great smiley
Re: Advice: Which Business Can I Do Next Year by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2022
Prosperity4All:

The passion is still there. But due to the previous failures you are just too scared. The fear is not bad, but you must get rid of it fast. All you need is to Trust in the Almighty God and none other.
Transport will be my advice to you. However Keke, not Bike.
The N400k will go a long way in acquiring a Keke. If you are technically minded then you can safely buy a Nigerian used. If not get a new one on HP using the funds you have as down payment.
Hope this helps a bit.
Wishing all reading this a healthy and successful 2023.
God is Great smiley

Hmmm .. you trigger something in me. Thank you very so much. It shall be well with you.

1 Like

Re: Advice: Which Business Can I Do Next Year by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
Gh
Re: Advice: Which Business Can I Do Next Year by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
One love

(1) (Reply)

Simple & Modern 4 Bedroom Duplex Architectural Design / CRYPTO DEALS™ CHECKOUT™ USD/EUR/GBP ACCOUNT FUNDING, WITHDRAWAL & PICKUP™ / Help Zebet Ng Is Trying To Scam Me Of Almost 2 Million Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.