Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Help Zebet Ng Is Trying To Scam Me Of Almost 2 Million Naira. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Zebet Ng Is Trying To Scam Me Of Almost 2 Million Naira. (586 Views)

Please Help! Gtbank Is Trying To Charge Me For ATM Card Twice / Did The ATM In Computer Village Scam Me? / Coldstone Creamery Is Trying To Cover Up A Theft At Their Lekki Outlet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Zebet Ng Is Trying To Scam Me Of Almost 2 Million Naira. by izora: 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2023
Good evening nairalanders, please pardon me for any typo or any grammatical blunder😭because I have not been in the right frame of mind since yesterday evening.

So I started using zebet..Ng about you 2 weeks ago and have not had any issue with them until yesterday evening when I wanted to login to my account and I got a message saying player blocked. I immediately thought reached out to their customer care and I was told my account is under investigation. I was really surprised cos I made a 60k deposit just about 15 minutes earlier which was the only balance in the account as at that time cos I have staked all the money I had (1,880,000) on about 20 different games playing this weekend.

Few minutes later I got an email saying I have violated their terms and conditions that I staked on 2 matches . I will copy and paste the email below.

Trust this mail finds you well.
We regret to inform you that your betting account with ZEbet Nigeria has been the subject of investigation due to a breach of our Terms and Conditions. We take matters of fairness and integrity very seriously, and it has come to our attention that your account was involved in activities that exploited technical errors and malfunctions on these events [Aston Villa FC vs. Sunderland & Middlesbrough FC vs. Stoke City] on our platform.
In accordance with our terms and conditions, ZEbet may void bets in its absolute discretion if:
We suspect that the player has engaged in any illegal activity or any prohibited activity (as defined below);
You have breached any of these Terms;
There is a technological error related to the service or the placing of your bet
We have reason to believe that your bet, or the event upon which you have bet, may be subject to manipulation, collusion, match fixing, or other unethical activity;
Where we are required to do so by Law or Regulation.
In the event of a website system malfunction, all bets are void. We reserve the right to void any winnings that were obtained as a result of hardware/software error or malfunction. We are not liable to you for any loss that you may incur as a result of such suspension or delay.
In the event of a website system malfunction, all bets are void. We reserve the right to void any winnings that were obtained as a result of hardware/software errors or malfunctions. We are not liable to you for any loss that you may incur as a result of such suspension or delay.
Players found abusing such errors/malfunctions are subject to having their account closed and any deposits and/or winnings forfeited.
We reserve the right to monitor all customer activity for cheating, irregular play, and bad faith. All such activity is expressly prohibited and may result in the immediate termination of your account. Without limitation.

As a result of this discovery, Please note that your bets have been voided, funds forfeited and the account suspended.

Notwithstanding our communication, it is imperative to acknowledge that ZEbet upholds the right to terminate your account for the above-stated reasons without prior notification.

We sincerely appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this matter. For more terms and conditions, please visit https://www.zebet.ng/terms-and-conditions/

Should you have any further inquiries or require assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our dedicated support team via the following channels:

Live chat
Call Center: 01-88887722
E-mail: support@zebet.ng
Twitter: @ZEbetNG
Facebook: ZEbet Nigeria
Instagram: zebetng

Best Regards,
Queen O.
ZEbet Support.

146513:1547156

Now out of the 2 matches they accused me of I only staked on Aston villa vs Sunderland where I picked the home team who happens to be the favorite team at home to win considering the form of the team. I will attach the picture of my analysis however the team in question later lost 2-3 yet they are claiming it's a fixed match.

I have reached out to their support severally and I specifically told them I will go on social media platforms including nairaland to expose them if I don't get a reasonable response from them before 8pm. I will also copy and send the link to this thread to them.

Nairalanders please come to my aid. Note I have placed more than 120 games since I have started betting with them .

Re: Help Zebet Ng Is Trying To Scam Me Of Almost 2 Million Naira. by Onyeka90210(m): 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2023
Re: Help Zebet Ng Is Trying To Scam Me Of Almost 2 Million Naira. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2023
You no see betking or bet9ja?

1 Like

Re: Help Zebet Ng Is Trying To Scam Me Of Almost 2 Million Naira. by Chummynoni(m): 11:16pm On Sep 30, 2023
You left betking, bet9ja and sportybet for this? First time hearing it. Goodluck bro

1 Like

Re: Help Zebet Ng Is Trying To Scam Me Of Almost 2 Million Naira. by izora: 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2023
Revolution2022:
You no see betking or bet9ja?

Na my mistake bro. I believe they are genuine since they are licenced by the national lottery regulatory commission. I didn't know they can be licensed and still be dubious
Re: Help Zebet Ng Is Trying To Scam Me Of Almost 2 Million Naira. by izora: 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2023
I got a mail from them this night that they will investigate further.

Re: Help Zebet Ng Is Trying To Scam Me Of Almost 2 Million Naira. by izora: 11:23pm On Sep 30, 2023
Chummynoni:
You left betking, bet9ja and sportybet for this? First time hearing it. Goodluck bro

There are some people promoting them here on nairaland. If u search zebet on nairaland you will see. I searched for their review before opening an account with them
Re: Help Zebet Ng Is Trying To Scam Me Of Almost 2 Million Naira. by Rahkman: 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2023
Go to twitter and drag their papa nyash to the mud throw every dirty thing at them spam their account with tales of fraud ....try and tag influencers to trend them
Re: Help Zebet Ng Is Trying To Scam Me Of Almost 2 Million Naira. by izora: 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2023
Rahkman:
Go to twitter and drag their papa nyash to the mud throw every dirty thing at them spam their account with tales of fraud ....try and tag influencers to trend them

Yes I'm working on that already I just want to hear from them now before I proceed. I will give them till tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Re: Help Zebet Ng Is Trying To Scam Me Of Almost 2 Million Naira. by usmansegun239: 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2023
They closed mine with over 500k inside
Tomorrow I de go their office for Abuja
I go mad for them there until they vomit my money

1 Like

Re: Help Zebet Ng Is Trying To Scam Me Of Almost 2 Million Naira. by izora: 10:18am On Oct 06, 2023
usmansegun239:
They closed mine with over 500k inside
Tomorrow I de go their office for Abuja
I go mad for them there until they vomit my money

Just imagine.

These zebet people are confirmed scammers o

Please update me on the outcome cos I'm in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Can Someone Give Me The Exact Address Of This Companies / Soap Marketers Needed / Urgent: A Partner Is Needed To Publish Two Completed Academic Manuscripts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.