Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Every 'NO' You Have Been Told Is Turning To 'YES' Now In The Name Of Jesus. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Every 'NO' You Have Been Told Is Turning To 'YES' Now In The Name Of Jesus. (173 Views)

I'm Gradually Turning To An Atheist, Is This Normal? / My Faith Turning To An Atheist / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every 'NO' You Have Been Told Is Turning To 'YES' Now In The Name Of Jesus. by uchkochi(m): 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
Every 'NO' you have been told is turning to 'YES' now in the name of Jesus Christ.
Re: Every 'NO' You Have Been Told Is Turning To 'YES' Now In The Name Of Jesus. by mariahAngel(f): 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
Not every No is bad for you.

1 Like

Re: Every 'NO' You Have Been Told Is Turning To 'YES' Now In The Name Of Jesus. by Kobojunkie: 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
uchkochi:
Every 'NO' you have been told is turning to 'YES' now in the name of Jesus Christ.
Let me guess? God is going to begin bending His Law in 2023 in order to appease the folks as they continue to live in disobedience of His Law(sin), right? undecided

Abeg, stop feeding folks with lies using God's Name.. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Popes Burial Rites / Do You Read The Sermon Notes You Take In Church when you get home? / The Creator Set The Standard: Many Do Not Really Know What Marriage Means.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.